What's new

UEFA EURO2016

Don't worry Football is not the only sport, i'm sure other french sport personalities will keep winning on other sports events.

The event was well organized though, it was a beautiful moment of European solidarity and celebration.:cheers:
mais je veux toujours mon argent :(

Argent ? Quel argent ? Tu penses vraiment que la France va te rembourser le moindre centime ? C'est la crise,la récession,on a plus un rond,c'est plutôt toi qui nous doit du fric ! :lol:

giphy.gif
:laugh:

Owwww....staawwwp itt!

Argent ? Quel argent ? Tu penses vraiment que la France va te rembourser le moindre centime ? C'est la crise,la récession,on a plus un rond,c'est plutôt toi qui nous doit du fric ! :lol:

Peut-etre payer avec les fromages et les baguettes etc...directement a cause de votre rarete d'argent :P. Faire le troc ;)

Well it was a great tournament no doubt.
France was the better team in the final untill the moment where Éder scored in the second half of the extra time.
Credit to Portugal they did not let it go till the last minute, there were some very tight moments when the match could have gone either way but the Portugal defense played out really well in the end.
Kudos to the french establishment and their security forces for such a well organised tournament and for providing a safe environment for the teams and the fans to enjoy some good quality football.

Do we actually have any portugal supporters in this forum? :partay:

Portugal just needs to play it slow and waste time :cool:

Sorry I have been watching FOOTBALL for several weaks!

We are the champions!!!!!!

Lusitanians were always pretty tough buggers overall. Just ask the Romans :D @MarkusS
Did you ever heard of Viriato?
Ask the Romans!

Did you ever heard of Viriato?
Ask the Romans!

Yes its why I brought it up hehe. I watched a good documentary about him.

IIRC there was a Lusitanian leader who was a close ally of Hannibal as well in his amazing march into Italy.

He said FODASSSS!!!!!!!

A great THANKS to every one on the forum! Great fair play! Congratulations to all Portuguese and all brothers from were some of the players came, I am talking of Brasil, Angola, Moçambique, Guiné-Bissau, Timor Leste, Cabo Verde, São Tomé e Principe and of France (Paris is the second largest Portuguese City)

Back
Top Bottom