What's new

UAVs capable of launching weapons soon: DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obsessed with india says the Indian on a Pakistani website lol.
I'm on a ipad, I'm just going to have to make a PowerPoint for your stupid *** lol.
Every source I gave you was a Indian source.
Those Sikhs shouting Pakistan zindabad are in India. What do you know anyway about India and Canada and America your a sell British Sikh. I'm going to try to get friend makhan Singh to come here and talk to you lol.

get makhan here

I'm obsessed with india says the Indian on a Pakistani website lol.
I'm on a ipad, I'm just going to have to make a PowerPoint for your stupid *** lol.
Every source I gave you was a Indian source.
Those Sikhs shouting Pakistan zindabad are in India. What do you know anyway about India and Canada and America your a sell British Sikh. I'm going to try to get friend makhan Singh to come here and talk to you lol.

Yes you are, or else you wouldn't be trying so hard to push through the dead Khalistan movement. I'm on iPad aswell. Says the guy acting like they were not true Sikhs lmao. Who are you too judge a Sikh? How are they in India, prove it. Sell out Sikh? I dare you too say that too any Sikh in person you Internet warrior. I have been to Canada many times and I got relatives in Vancouver. Go on then get your friend on here then. I will talk some sense into him.

get makhan here

He is going to make a fake account.

Yes you are, or else you wouldn't be trying so hard to push through the dead Khalistan movement. I'm on iPad aswell. Says the guy acting like they were not true Sikhs lmao. Who are you too judge a Sikh? How are they in India, prove it. Sell out Sikh? I dare you too say that too any Sikh in person you Internet warrior. I have been to Canada many times and I got relatives in Vancouver. Go on then get your friend on here then. I will talk some sense into him.

2 fake accounts of makhan and sonu:omghaha:

yep im going to make a fake account lmao, this is your mentality you think a sikh cant be against india. im not even going to bother telling him to come online since you going to think its just a fake account. i don't need to make a fake account ask your fellow indians in canada and they will tell you, you haven't been to canada that why your talking like that. they have a parade in canada where they glorify the air india bombers, and talk crap about india.

those sikhs chanting pakistan zindabad were indians, they are speaking indian punjabi style not pakistani.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep im going to make a fake account lmao, this is your mentality you think a sikh cant be against india. im not even going to bother telling him to come online since you going to think its just a fake account. i don't need to make a fake account ask your fellow indians in canada and they will tell you, you haven't been to canada that why your talking like that. they have a parade in canada where they glorify the air india bombers, and talk crap about india.

those sikhs chanting pakistan zindabad were indians, they are speaking indian punjabi style not pakistani.

Wow you have problems bro. Obviously in any community there will be a few Khalistan supporters but too say the majority is pathetic. No, you are not going to bother because he doesn't exist. Have you ever even met a Sikh in Canada? Extremists are in every community especially yours. Once again this is from the main Punjabi area in Toronto.
celebration in brampton after india win world cup - YouTube
Answer me this, why do you care so much about us Sikhs? Because plain and simple you are obsessed with the destruction of India. Instead of listening to Sikhs themselves you are coming up with your own theories. I can easily tell you that majority of Sikhs worldwide are pro India since I actually am a Sikh. What have you got? And no offence but who is going to listen to you? You are some idiot who acts like a hard an on the Internet glorifying the rape of Sikh girls and acting like Pakistanis are all gangsters when the reality is far from that.

Wow you have problems bro. Obviously in any community there will be a few Khalistan supporters but too say the majority is pathetic. No, you are not going to bother because he doesn't exist. Have you ever even met a Sikh in Canada? Extremists are in every community especially yours. Once again this is from the main Punjabi area in Toronto.
celebration in brampton after india win world cup - YouTube
Answer me this, why do you care so much about us Sikhs? Because plain and simple you are obsessed with the destruction of India. Instead of listening to Sikhs themselves you are coming up with your own theories. I can easily tell you that majority of Sikhs worldwide are pro India since I actually am a Sikh. What have you got? And no offence but who is going to listen to you? You are some idiot who acts like a hard an on the Internet glorifying the rape of Sikh girls and acting like Pakistanis are all gangsters when the reality is far from that.

lmfao he doest exist? ok that right there shows how much pain its causing you.
let me tell you this most sikhs in canada want khalistan, most sikhs overall might be with india, i never said majority of sikhs want khalistan, i said lot of sikhs want khalistan, you saying its a dead movement is complete bullshit and if you really believe that then your head is up in uranus, i know sikhs here in rochester who want khalistan.

maybe you need get your head out of uranus and actually talk to your fellow sikhs about, im starting doubt your even a sikh because of your lack of knowledge on the khalistan movement within the sikh community.

the khalistan movement is going anywhere for a while, and the main thing that fuels it
is the fact the the pig army of india slaughtered 20,000 people and those peoples relatives aren't going to forget their loved ones, the sikhs i know lost some family members in 84 as well.

believe it or not canada is the head quarters of the khalistanis right now, i know because i have tons of friends in canada, some of the members don't even want a khalistan they want a united punjab.

lmfao he doest exist? ok that right there shows how much pain its causing you.
let me tell you this most sikhs in canada want khalistan, most sikhs overall might be with india, i never said majority of sikhs want khalistan, i said lot of sikhs want khalistan, you saying its a dead movement is complete bullshit and if you really believe that then your head is up in uranus, i know sikhs here in rochester who want khalistan.

maybe you need get your head out of uranus and actually talk to your fellow sikhs about, im starting doubt your even a sikh because of your lack of knowledge on the khalistan movement within the sikh community.

the khalistan movement is going anywhere for a while, and the main thing that fuels it
is the fact the the pig army of india slaughtered 20,000 people and those peoples relatives aren't going to forget their loved ones, the sikhs i know lost some family members in 84 as well.

believe it or not canada is the head quarters of the khalistanis right now, i know because i have tons of friends in canada, some of the members don't even want a khalistan they want a united punjab.
@Abingdonboy
No most Sikhs in Canada don't want Khalistan I have been to Nagar Kirtan in Surrey and Vancouver. I know a lot of Sikh Canadians. Sikh Canadians are the least religious Sikhs, most of them don't have turbans and most don't give two shits about Khalistan. The only country where most Sikhs want Khalistan is France and there community is tiny. Maybe you can focus your attention there. Lmao Khalistan is dead. Who cares that some "Sikhs" in Rochester want it? That's not Punjab or Khalistan is 10,000 miles away. That's pure retarded but I guess I can expect that from you.

Lmao a Pakistani is doubting I'm Sikh Fck off you absolute tosser. You know nothing about the Sikh community apart from searching it up on the Internet like the obsessed troll you are.

That pig Indian army was 20% Sikh at the time lmao and they whooped Pakistans ***. And everyone part from Pakistanis like you have moved on from 1984 so get a grip. They where avenged when Sikhs killed that Indira Gandhi slag. I know a few Sikhs who want a United Punjab so what? They still want to be part of India lmao. Also please bring your "friends" Makhan and Sonu on here il talk some sense to them. :)

@Abingdonboy
No most Sikhs in Canada don't want Khalistan I have been to Nagar Kirtan in Surrey and Vancouver. I know a lot of Sikh Canadians. Sikh Canadians are the least religious Sikhs, most of them don't have turbans and most don't give two shits about Khalistan. The only country where most Sikhs want Khalistan is France and there community is tiny. Maybe you can focus your attention there. Lmao Khalistan is dead. Who cares that some "Sikhs" in Rochester want it? That's not Punjab or Khalistan is 10,000 miles away. That's pure retarded but I guess I can expect that from you.

Lmao a Pakistani is doubting I'm Sikh Fck off you absolute tosser. You know nothing about the Sikh community apart from searching it up on the Internet like the obsessed troll you are.

That pig Indian army was 20% Sikh at the time lmao and they whooped Pakistans ***. And everyone part from Pakistanis like you have moved on from 1984 so get a grip. They where avenged when Sikhs killed that Indira Gandhi slag. I know a few Sikhs who want a United Punjab so what? They still want to be part of India lmao. Also please bring your "friends" Makhan and Sonu on here il talk some sense to them. :)
I can't be bothered mate, I'd just suggest all to read this:

‘Sikhs formed a formidable force and were the reason for Pakistan’s defeat in 1971’ - Indian Express Mobile

we took revenge on the sikhs for every war.
we supported separatists gave them happens and in the end 20,000+ indians slaughtered.

@Abingdonboy

I'm done with you dude, your pathetic. you ignored everything i showed you, you can;t even believe the video that shows your fellow indian sikhs shouting pakistan zindabad lol.

all i can say i pity you. your a sell out fake *** sikh. you never been to canada im a hundred percent sure. if you did and you said **** like **** khalistan then those sikhs in vancouver would have slit your throat.
your living in a fantasy land.

you a freaking hindu pretending to be a sikh.
do you even know any punjabi btw?

this video states they will kill 50000 hindus haaaha u knw if rajputs and sikhs have sword fight i guarrante u i will smash all of there heads in a single go..
Jai Dev
@JattPunjabi

these are your fellow indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom