What's new

UAVs capable of launching weapons soon: DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo? That doesn't mean you know everything about Pakistanis in the UK. I'm Sikh aswell and go ahead and believe them, doesn't affect me just don't get involved in Sikh bussiness.

I know how they live. They can whoop your Sikh ***** any day. They got your Sikh girls on lockdown as well. Your a sell out Sikh who forgot 84. Do you even have a turban? I bet you even wash your hair you sellout.

I know how they live. They can whoop your Sikh ***** any day. They got your Sikh girls on lockdown as well. Your a sell out Sikh who forgot 84. Do you even have a turban? I bet you even wash your hair you sellout.

Lmao was that why Sikhs were attacking a Pakistani restaurants earlier this year in Leicester? Pakistanis are known in the UK as pedophiles.
Ha! I never forget 84 but it was Congress government that done it, not normal Indians. Many people hid Sikhs and we got our revenge in the end. Who the f*** are you to question my religion when you are not even Sikh? Your just a sad person. If things are so bad for us then why is there a Sikh Prime Minister? Why is the Head of Army Sikh? Why are Sikhs the richest religious group?

Haha,..
All deigned by foriegners n all failures apart for kiran thanks to money n ..

Typical Pakistani-Everything made in India is either foreign design or failure...Indian Space program is a failure - Indian nuclear and missile program is a failure :blah:

Only HF 24 Marut had the involvement of German aircraft designer Kurt Tank-He was the lead designer but the rest of design and development team where Indians .Is Marut a failure?I dont think so.

Was HAL Kiran a foreign design?Was that a failure? No !

Do you know when we developed our own basic trainer? Google HAL HT 2.Can Pakistan develop a basic trainer even today?
As for Pakistan no sir ... Mushak produced under licesene evolvted into Super Mushak .. JV with china produced K-8 Karakorum.. and another JV resulted in JF-17 BLK-I+

Bashing and welding a 50 year old basic trainer airframe with a few modifications is not a significant acheievement.

JF 17 a JV? Which component / Subsystem was designed in Pakistan?Dont say things like 'there are 1000s of articles available' or ' Our engineers worked with Chinese ' or ' Software work ' please

Look at Su - 30 MKI-It is an example of a JV,It contains several Indian subsystems like Mission Computer,Radar Controller,Display processor,RWR,Core Avionics Computer etc-It is manufactured in India,engines included and only a few components like FADEC is imported.
Sure ... come back when its actually in the air... also still waitin for lca project to see the daylight...

FYI Sitara IJT is already undefgoing flight tests,it has taken to air years before.And also add to that LCA will receive IAC 2 this year,First prototype of LCA took to air a decade back.

Sarsti kyun ho baby..:lol:

Youre the one who concluded that HTT 40 is a failure,even before development funds were released??

Yes in the late 90s with ur target "suicide" drones..:lol: still waiting for an actual mid-hi tech medium ranged UAV to be in production till now (2013).. but ur claiming to produce more high tech sophisticated Combat UAVs... when u trying to develop real drones with respectable radius of operations etc?

It was in 1980s and it was no suicide drone.And yes we are developing Rustom 1 & 2 along with AURA UCAV.And yes,we have far more experience & expertise in aerospace projects and technologies like Composites,alloys,RAM coatings,guidance systems,and our own systems for propulsion like our own turbofan engines.

And I want know which are the 'many fields' in which Pakistan is ahead of India - Surely it would be Space,missile and nuclear...:lol:

Oh wait,you guys are 5 years ahead of us in space exploration,this was said by Musharaff...:lol:

Lol.. must be the reason indian cities are one of the worst polluted cities in the world? :lol:

You've been to ' Lahore should be developed like Delhi ' thread,right?? :lol:

Typical Pakistani-Everything made in India is either foreign design or failure...Indian Space program is a failure - Indian nuclear and missile program is a failure :blah:

:smokin:
Only HF 24 Marut had the involvement of German aircraft designer Kurt Tank-He was the lead designer but the rest of design and development team where Indians .Is Marut a failure?I dont think so.

Hahaha... what happened to the aircraft?

Was HAL Kiran a foreign design?Was that a failure? No !

Okie dokie.

Do you know when we developed our own basic trainer? Google HAL HT 2.Can Pakistan develop a basic trainer even today?

Sure apart from a few prototypes how many are in service? as for Pak...:lol:

Bashing and welding a 50 year old basic trainer airframe with a few modifications is not a significant acheievement.

Sure sure...although hundreds were sold to foriegn countries... :angel:
JF 17 a JV? Which component / Subsystem was designed in Pakistan?Dont say things like 'there are 1000s of articles available' or ' Our engineers worked with Chinese ' or ' Software work ' please

Look at Su - 30 MKI-It is an example of a JV,It contains several Indian subsystems like Mission Computer,Radar Controller,Display processor,RWR,Core Avionics Computer etc-It is manufactured in India,engines included and only a few components like FADEC is imported.

Cool story.. su-30 is a JV...While Pak contributed nothing in JFT project... are you sure u arent talkin abt ur tejas or russian su-30?

FYI Sitara IJT is already undefgoing flight tests,it has taken to air years before.And also add to that LCA will receive IAC 2 this year,First prototype of LCA took to air a decade back.

hearing tht since a few decades..as for sitara... sure man ... just pray it doesnt end up like another indian projects...

Youre the one who concluded that HTT 40 is a failure,even before development funds were released??

"There is no need for it (the HTT-40 turbo trainer project)," IAF chief Air Chief Marshal Norman Browne said in response to a question by me on a series of HAL projects that the IAF is deeply unhappy with.

Confirming to me that the IAF has forwarded a recommendation to the government to shelf HAL's HTT-40 programme, the IAF chief said, "We have the Pilatus PC-7. It's a proven aircraft. The project HAL plans is from scratch. Our indications are that the costs will be too high. There is no need for all this."

It was in 1980s and it was no suicide drone.And yes we are developing Rustom 1 & 2 along with AURA UCAV.And yes,we have far more experience & expertise in aerospace projects and technologies like Composites,alloys,RAM coatings,guidance systems,and our own systems for propulsion like our own turbofan engines.

Cool .. so now u will produced something superior to something hi tech thts not even there to begin with! supa powa !:lol:
And I want know which are the 'many fields' in which Pakistan is ahead of India - Surely it would be Space,missile and nuclear...

Oh wait,you guys are 5 years ahead of us in space exploration,this was said by Musharaff...:lol:

I smell somethin burning..:angel:

You've been to ' Lahore should be developed like Delhi ' thread,right?? :lol:

Yeah.. more than half of delhis population living in slum ...more than half of the indian population not having electric connections...

:lol:
P.S: I dnt know how indians diverted the topic abt a UAV to imaginery jets,nukes,space n whatnot...:lol:

I don't understand why Indian members try to reason out with some people who only come here to troll. Either ignore them or counter-troll, don't reason out. you can't beat a fool in his game.

Someone launch Mr. Avinash Chander from an UAV, 'soon'!!!!

:lol: burning about Indian successes??

Hahaha... what happened to the aircraft?

Retired after its service in IAF,what else?

Sure apart from a few prototypes how many are in service? as for Pak...:lol:

Are you such ignorant?I wad talking about HAL HT 2-India's indigenous basic trainer which flew in 1951,It served the IAF and Indian Navy as a basic trainer, and 12 were exported to Ghana.It was our first aircraft projects in the1) early 50s,so it can be considered a succesful venture.

Sure sure...although hundreds were sold to foriegn countries... :angel:

Its still a foreign design.
Cool story.. su-30 is a JV...While Pak contributed nothing in JFT project... are you sure u arent talkin abt ur tejas or russian su-30?

Will you write this in every thread,in which I ask you this question?Being ignorant is not a crime but DO NOT USE IT FOR YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE!!

I was taking about Sukhoi Su 30 MKI which has been developed for India and contain many Indian designed subsystems (Which I have mentioned above) while you still cant name a JF 17 subsystem designed in Pakistan.

As for Tejas,it is an Indian design ,involving Indian inputs in Airframe to composites to Avionics to FBW systems.

hearing tht since a few decades..as for sitara... sure man ... just pray it
doesnt end up like another indian projects...

Tejas first flew only a decade back and you are hearing about IOC for a decade?It is due to receive IOC II this year.And you mean Sitara will become like India's successful ICBM,SLBM,QBM,SAM,SSBN and space exploration projects?? Thank you :D
]
Cool .. so now u will produced something superior to something hi tech thts not even there to begin with! supa powa !:lol:

There is no pint in envying your neighbour with bigger R&D base and a lot bigger budget....

I smell somethin burning..:angel:

Yeah I am very much jealous of Suparco,see they are sending advanced weather baloons while ISRO is stuck in exploring Mars and Moon :laughcry:

Yeah.. more than half of delhis population living in slum ...more than half of the indian population not having electric connections...
:

Try making up more stories.In fact your minister was shocked to see modern Delhi infrastructure,Your tier 1 cities are not even comparable to our tier 3 cities.And you have half the percapita electricity production of India...:lol:

Lmao was that why Sikhs were attacking a Pakistani restaurants earlier this year in Leicester? Pakistanis are known in the UK as pedophiles.
Ha! I never forget 84 but it was Congress government that done it, not normal Indians. Many people hid Sikhs and we got our revenge in the end. Who the f*** are you to question my religion when you are not even Sikh? Your just a sad person. If things are so bad for us then why is there a Sikh Prime Minister? Why is the Head of Army Sikh? Why are Sikhs the richest religious group?

the same reason there was a muslim president in india while muslims got slaughtered, pathetic little indian how do you not get it yet? your country hates you. you will always be a dirty little sikh in their eyes.
pakistanis run all your **** in uk and there no way a little turd like you could deny it lol, you know it very well too.
pakistanis get first dibs on all the sikh girls as well. but i dont need to tell you that you already know that since your living there.

but all of this set aside, your a sell out to your people i hope you know that, if you were a true sikh you would spit on indians faces but your not. true punjabis never forget their enemy who slaughtered thousands of poor innocent sikhs. i feel more sympathy towards those poor souls then you, you should hang your head in shame and shame off your hair. tu punjabi kadey nahin ho saqda.

Last edited by a moderator:
the same reason there was a muslim president in india while muslims got slaughtered, pathetic little indian how do you not get it yet? your country hates you. you will always be a dirty little sikh in their eyes.
pakistanis run all your **** in uk and there no way a little turd like you could deny it lol, you know it very well too.
pakistanis get first dibs on all the sikh girls as well. but i dont need to tell you that you already know that since your living there.

but all of this set aside, your a sell out to your people i hope you know that, if you were a true sikh you would spit on indians faces but your not. true punjabis never forget their enemy who slaughtered thousands of poor innocent sikhs. i feel more sympathy towards those poor souls then you, you should hang your head in shame and shame off your hair. tu punjabi kadey nahin ho saqda.

Jesus Christ your a retard. Have you ever even been a Sikh in India? They get the most respect you weirdo. Pakistanis don't come close too running the UK. The only cities where Pakistanis are feared are Bradford, Leeds and Small Heath lmao. Are you retarded? Pakistanis get first pick on the 12 year old Sikh girls lmao you are in your own little world haha. I can show you so many actual incidents where Pakistanis are bullied especially in London. Pakistanis themselves admit they won't go too West London haha. It's come to actual UK and see the reality. And come too India and see the reality of Sikhs in India. RICHEST RELIGIOUS GROUP IN INDIA. Unlike Muslims we don't cause trouble. How many minorities from Pakistan are on this forum? Look how many Sikhs are on this forum. Therefore you are retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus Christ your a retard. Have you ever even been a Sikh in India? They get the most respect you weirdo. Pakistanis don't come close too running the UK. The only cities where Pakistanis are feared are Bradford, Leeds and Small Heath lmao. Are you retarded? Pakistanis get first pick on the 12 year old Sikh girls lmao you are in your own little world haha. I can show you so many actual incidents where Pakistanis are bullied especially in London. Pakistanis themselves admit they won't go too West London haha. It's come to actual UK and see the reality. And come too India and see the reality of Sikhs in India. RICHEST RELIGIOUS GROUP IN INDIA. Unlike Muslims we don't cause trouble. How many minorities from Pakistan are on this forum? Look how many Sikhs are on this forum. Therefore you are retarded.

count me in bro......:cheers:

I think, DRDO should just develop missiles and nothing more. Because except that, their projects are never ending. Their soon means a decade or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom