What's new

UAVs capable of launching weapons soon: DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
drdo success mantra!!

12Dec+pre-AAD+puja.jpg

LOL majority of Sikhs in the UK are pro indian. We don't need you Pakistanis to talk for us. The largest gurdwara in the country has a India flag outside it. Look up on youtube Sikhs waving the Indian flags when India won the World Cup in Wolverhampton and Birmingham etc. No wonder Pakistanis get bullied in the UK.

pakistanis get bullied in uk? lmao biggest joke of the century.
wel stick to the ones who are anti india then. the 20,000 sikhs killed by your army and all their relatives.

now u will speak for sikhs??:omghaha:

i speak for the ones i know, they told me they hate india. so who am i supposed to believe? a sikh i met in person or some indian on the internet?

wel stick to the ones who are anti india then. the 20,000 sikhs killed by your army and all their relatives.

i speak for the ones i know, they told me they hate india. so who am i supposed to believe? a sikh i met in person or some indian on the internet?

some indian sikh who lives in india like me:taz:

Try the one in my post,got anything to say?

Haha,..

What about deepak trainer made in late 60s?HAL HT 2 made in early 1950s?HAL Kiran made in early 60 s? HF 24 Marut?Do you have an indigenous equivalent even today?

All deigned by foriegners n all failures apart for kiran thanks to money n ..

As for Pakistan no sir ... Mushak produced under licesene evolvted into Super Mushak .. JV with china produced K-8 Karakorum.. and another JV resulted in JF-17 BLK-I+

If you mean Sitara IJT,the program is under development,is in flight test stage.

Sure ... come back when its actually in the air... also still waitin for lca project to see the daylight...

Typical Pakistani logic-HTT 40 program is not even in the prototype making stage,the funds are not rekeaded and IAF is not intrested as IAF already have pilatilus trainers...:lol:

Sarsti kyun ho baby..:lol:
You should have atleast learnt,when we flew our first target drone.Yes we have Rustom H and Rustom M in development and AURA UCAV under development..at least we are a country that can develop basic trainers on our own.

Yes in the late 90s with ur target "suicide" drones..:lol: still waiting for an actual mid-hi tech medium ranged UAV to be in production till now (2013).. but ur claiming to produce more high tech sophisticated Combat UAVs... when u trying to develop real drones with respectable radius of operations etc?

P.S:meri jaan ghussa kyun karti hai...:angel:

Haha,..

All deigned by foriegners n all failures apart for kiran thanks to money n ..

As for Pakistan no sir ... Mushak produced under licesene evolvted into Super Mushak .. JV with china produced K-8 Karakorum.. and another JV resulted in JF-17 BLK-I+

Sure ... come back when its actually in the air... also still waitin for lca project to see the daylight...

Sarsti kyun ho baby..:lol:

Yes in the late 90s with ur target "suicide" drones..:lol: still waiting for an actual mid-hi tech medium ranged UAV to be in production till now (2013).. but ur claiming to produce more high tech sophisticated Combat UAVs... when u trying to develop real drones with respectable radius of operations etc?

P.S:meri jaan ghussa kyun karti hai...:angel:

Pakistan is a super power,,,we must learn from it:taz:

It's seriously not the biggest joke of the century lmao I'm born and raised in UK unlike you who has probably been here for less then a few years ha. I live in the area with the most Sikhs in the country so I think I'm in a better position than those pretend Sikhs who are your "friends".

It's seriously not the biggest joke of the century lmao I'm born and raised in UK unlike you who has probably been here for less then a few years ha. I live in the area with the most Sikhs in the country so I think I'm in a better position than those pretend Sikhs who are your "friends".

bhai i live in india,,,am a sikh and still this guy is bent on proving his useless point of view??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom