What's new

Featured UAE visa suspension for Pakistan, others due to security concerns: report

Expectations rises post serving free lunches
Says a guy who was brought up on free veggie dhosa lunches courtesy of USA.

India top recipient of US economic aid

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

At $65 bn, India biggest recipient of US economic aid over 1946-2012 period: USAID

End Emirates operations from or to Pakistan and award it completely to Turkish airline instead, for international flights.

This is my premise for this reason. UAE too have a lot of Indian Muslims too. But they know to keep their head under and work hard. They aren't getting holded off either.
The last CAA protest in Emirates resulted in deportations. Lesson learned. Don't protest against any country in UAE, don't badmouth UAE rulers through social media, do what you came to do, get paid, and leave when you're old or when your visa expires.

Says a guy who was brought up on free veggie dhosa lunches courtesy of USA.

India top recipient of US economic aid

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

At $65 bn, India biggest recipient of US economic aid over 1946-2012 period: USAID

lol, if US government is aiding Indian government , then they have all the right to expect things from India and be having a sour mouth if not granted.

My statement still hold, despite it cause some heart burn to you.

How did your gibberish counter my argument that UAE expect more from Pakistan than India because they have done more favor for Pakistan than India?

amazing,

Ho,

Yemen crisis.

Pakistanis and Pakistan will pay a horrible price in the end.
50 K troops sitting on uar would have been a better option.
As you know i was also supportive of sending troops to yemen but after this i admit i was wrong

if UAE can switch sides so qucikly then it means they are not true allies but just pure oppurtunistic, meaning even if you send troops to yemen then something esle would have made them to do this move..

for example who squashed the Bahrain uprising, Pakistan..what we got in return... This !

UAE does provide 3-4 b remittances but Pakistanis will find soem other market so they can ban us if they want, they will be losing hardworking labour, we all know how Africans and Indians are when it comes to construction work, so let them do so..

as i said before, we need to move away from arab world as strategic partner, we should just remain friends like Bangladesh etc and let them settle their issues them selves

we should focus on educating, manufacturing rather then focusing on exporting labour that doesn't give us a lot of advantage or leverage

this isnt that difficult

Last edited:
Ban is temporary...but message is clear. UAE is expecting Islamist blow back for its current moves. That's mainly why Pakistan and Afghanistan were banned. UAE is very tight with Kabul regime as well but they were also banned. Arab countries were also banned.

Pakistan should continue to engage UAE but understand terms are different. UAE is in a strange place. Its wants to be a pro-west secular nation but remain an autocracy. Their new buddy's (neo-con zionists) main over goal over the last 20 years has been to topple arab autocracies and replace them with puppet democracies. Iraq and Libya are classic examples. Arab spring in Egypt, Syria, and other Arab countries was covertly backed by Mossuad and western intel agencies. UAE is probably next on the democratization list. :pop:

Last edited:
I already addressed that in my next post if you had cared to see. We have a tiny percentage of idiots there. While Pakistanis are a lot. From my own sources they can't keep their mouth shut on calling themselves More Muslim than Emiratis and bad-mouthing UAE sitting in UAE.
This is my premise for this reason. UAE too have a lot of Indian Muslims too. But they know to keep their head under and work hard. They aren't getting holded off either.
why dont need or care about tiny UAE
atleast why dont need to rush and save them if something happens..this is good for us one less responsibility

as for 3-4 billion dollars of remittance, we will find other avenues..i hope they do find good labor..because construction work was gruesome and wasn't worth it..

when it comes to hospitality/easy work..we were under represented it was mostly taken by Nepalis and Indians anyway

As you know i was also supportive of sending troops to yemen but after this i admit i was wrong

if UAE can switch sides so qucikly then it means they are not true allies but just pure optimistic, meaning even if you send troops to yemen then something esle would have made them to do this move..

for example who squashed the bharian uprising, pakistan..what we got in return... This !

UAE does provide 3-4 b remittances but Pakistanis will find soem other market so they can ban us if they want, they will be losing hardworking labour, we all know how Africans and Indians are when it comes to construction work, so let them do so..

as i said before, we need to move away from arab world as strategic partner, we should just remain friends like Bangladesh etc and let them settle their issues them selves

we should focus on educating, manufacturing rather then focusing on exporting labour that doesn't give us a lot of advantage or leverage

this isnt that difficult

POTW!!!!!!!.................Give this gentleman a round of applause!!!!!!!!!...........:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

POTW!!!!!!!.................Give this gentleman a round of applause!!!!!!!!!...........:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
@MastanKhan talks about yemen..but he forgets afterwards comes Libya, then turkey and so on..where would we stop the dirty work?

we did their dirty work in bahrain..it didnt gave us any thing.. now we are here

@MastanKhan talks about yemen..but he forgets afterwards comes Libya, then turkey and so on..where would we stop the dirty work?

we did their dirty work in bahrain..it didnt gave us any thing.. now we are here
Thats the irony. Pakistan helped keep the monarchy in power in Bahrain. While USA and Israel was busy covertly and overtly toppling Arab regimes all over the region.

The snakes UAE monarchy now colludes with will turn around and bite them. I am confident of that. These snakes know exactly how to manipulate the Arabs and predict them excellently. If their is significant economic problems in UAE.....uprising against the monarchy is guaranteed. Rest of GCC and Egypt will be in the same boat.

No need to be too emotional. We continue to engage UAE on new terms while we continue strengthen ourselves.

Thats the irony. Pakistan helped keep the monarchy in power in Bahrain. While USA and Israel was busy covertly and overtly toppling Arab regimes all over the region.

The snakes UAE monarchy now colludes with will turn around and bite them. I am confident of that. These snakes know exactly how to manipulate the Arabs and predict them excellently. If their is significant economic problems in UAE.....uprising against the monarchy is guaranteed. Rest of GCC and Egypt will be in the same boat.

No need to be too emotional. We continue to engage UAE on new terms while we continue strengthen ourselves.
exactly, all we need to do is be friends, dont be strategic patners..
people arent happy in Egypt something will bend

while i wont be surprised that one day Indians just declare UAE as their country just like they did with other surrounding countries in 1950s ..

They want us to be slave soldiers for the Arabs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom