What's new

Featured UAE visa suspension for Pakistan, others due to security concerns: report

As you know i was also supportive of sending troops to yemen but after this i admit i was wrong

if UAE can switch sides so qucikly then it means they are not true allies but just pure oppurtunistic, meaning even if you send troops to yemen then something esle would have made them to do this move..

for example who squashed the Bahrain uprising, Pakistan..what we got in return... This !

UAE does provide 3-4 b remittances but Pakistanis will find soem other market so they can ban us if they want, they will be losing hardworking labour, we all know how Africans and Indians are when it comes to construction work, so let them do so..

as i said before, we need to move away from arab world as strategic partner, we should just remain friends like Bangladesh etc and let them settle their issues them selves

we should focus on educating, manufacturing rather then focusing on exporting labour that doesn't give us a lot of advantage or leverage

this isnt that difficult
UAE makes more money from Pakistan compare to these few billion remittances. Lucrative massive airline contracts to PCTL. Billions in parking black money in shape of real estate... money laundering through Ayyan Malik type carriers. Pakistan been badly hurt by its own friends or so called friends ... List is very long ...

Last edited:
@MastanKhan talks about yemen..but he forgets afterwards comes Libya, then turkey and so on..where would we stop the dirty work?

we did their dirty work in bahrain..it didnt gave us any thing.. now we are here

Hi,

The "DIRTY" work---what do you mean by that---.

My religious ancestors---the muslims---the first believers of the faith did the " DIRTY WORK " for 100's of years---.

Our history is full of these episodes---.

The christian history is filled up with these episode---.

You sound like the PREACHER that Salahuddin was warned about---.

UAE makes more money from Pakistan compare to these few billion remittances. Lucrative massive airline contracts to PCTL. Billions in parking black money in shape of real estate... to money laundering through Ayyan Malik. Pakistan been badly hurt by its own friends or so called friends ... List is very long ...
well, UAE is global place for balck money
the problem is tolerance of corruption amongst the common people
Hi,

My religious ancestors---the muslims---the first believers of the faith did the " DIRTY WORK " for 100's of years---.

dirty work means
first interfering in yemen civil war to a pro UAE govt
followed by interfering in Libya civil war and kill few libyans and more turkish people
and followed by possibly involving in morocco or may be cyprus

People here quoting history about Palestinians selling their land for dollars, so Pakistan should stop supporting two states theory and recognize Israel. Even if their forefathers made a mistake (intentionally or unintentionally), the next 3-4 generations have suffered from it, isn't that enough or do you want them to suffer more?
Secondly, if Pakistan stops diplomatically supporting Palestine on issue of illegal occupation, would she hold a moral authority to raise her voice on illegal occupation of Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir?
And for economy, it can wait, morality can't; Rome was not built in a day.
As far as interests in GCC especially UAE are concerned, the only thing Pakistan needs is their markets and remittances. Though UAE authorities can't send all Pakistanis back home, they would try to force them to leave. What Pakistan has to do is to wait and watch. If CPEC goes by plan (though a couple of arab states are strongly opposing it) and exports start growing, Pakistan will not be needing them economically anymore.

Hi,

History---what history---?

I am quoting about now---in my time---in the last 5-10-15-20 years.

Since the used car sales boom started in early 2000's---the palestinians have sold their lands to the highest bidders and come established themselves as used car dealers here in the US---.

Hi,

So according to you, it is the "Islamic duty" of Pakistanis to go and murder innocent Yemenese civilians and children because some kuffar uae leaders asked us to do so?........... :disagree:

Hi,

Sir ji ... we been labelled as " mercenary army " for many decades. It's need to be removed. PA did lots of dirty works for these people. Don't forget during Iraq Kuwait invasion, when Iraqi army took over a tiny part of KSA, it was Pakistani army who liberated the area and never get rewarded not even in media. PA fought first Yemen war and massive area took over by Yemani army at that time. Unfortunately , hundreds of dirty work Pakistan did for these Arabs, but nothing never came in lime light.
Someone said in this forum.... Pakistan army should takeover whole GCC.

Sir ji ... we been labelled as " mercenary army " for many decades. It's need to be removed. PA did lots of dirty works for these people. Don't forget during Iraq Kuwait invasion, when Iraqi army took over a tiny part of KSA, it was Pakistani army who liberated the area and never get rewarded not even in media. PA fought first Yemen war and massive area took over by Yemani army at that time. Unfortunately , hundreds of dirty work Pakistan did for these Arabs, but nothing never came in lime light.
Someone said in this forum.... Pakistan army should takeover whole GCC.

Hi,

WTF is mercenary army----.

Every army is mercenary army---muslim christian atheist hindu sikh budhist or whatever. All those glorious wars of muslim victories were run by mercenary armies---.

They came for LOOT & PLUNDER---MAAL A GHANIMAT---. Are you going to live like an innoccent child all your life.

Isn't UN service a mercemary job---.

How about Zainab Brigade---is that not a mercenary army---?
So according to you, it is the "Islamic duty" of Pakistanis to go and murder innocent Yemenese civilians and children because some kuffar uae leaders asked us to do so?........... :disagree:

Hi,

My ancestors have done that---. I do not know what branch of Islam you come from---because I do not know of any branch of islam in any period of history to have not participated in war as an ally to other group.

Hi,

WTF is mercenary army----.

Every army is mercenary army---muslim christian atheist hindu sikh budhist or whatever. All those glorious wars of muslim victories were run by mercenary armies---.

They came for LOOT & PLUNDER---MAAL A GHANIMAT---. Are you going to live like an innoccent child all your life.

Isn't UN service a mercemary job---.

How about Zainab Brigade---is that not a mercenary army---?

Hi,

My ancestors have done that---. I do not know what branch of Islam you come from---because I do not know of any branch of islam in any period of history to have not participated in war as an ally to other group.

My question is Pakistan has not reaped any significant reward for their services so why should they continue to do it? Pakistan is still lagging behind everyone in the region, mercenary money is only good for feeding corruption. While it is Pakistan who decides what to do with that money it also doesn't hurt the Gulf state to support their corrupt lap dogs.

My question is Pakistan has not reaped any significant reward for their services so why should they continue to do it? Pakistan is still lagging behind everyone in the region, mercenary money is only good for feeding corruption. While it is Pakistan who decides what to do with that money it also doesn't hurt the Gulf state to support their corrupt lap dogs.

Hi,

Really---where did the nuc program come from---. How about the pakistani labor in GCC sending money back home---. Where did the funds for the F16 come from or those of the subs and 054's or the loan relief---.

My goodness---you pakistani kids are totally UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN---take take & take---and when time comes to give back---the answer is what islamic brotherhood?

Son---what dellusional world are you living in

Hi,

Really---where did the nuc program come from---. How about the pakistani labor in GCC sending money back home---. Where did the funds for the F16 come from or those of the subs and 054's or the loan relief---.

My goodness---you pakistani kids are totally UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN---take take & take---and when time comes to give back---the answer is what islamic brotherhood?

Son---what dellusional world are you living in

So you're saying its better for a country to rely on remittances forever? But the lives of those living in the country remaining the same quality they have for last 40 years is also a good sacrifice for the sake of these GCC who we should be so grateful to?

Arabs keep people of the subcontinent there to rot in bonded labour which is just next to slavery of old times, just plain racism they don't see any religion.
And people of the subcontinent readily send their fellow men to die in the desert knowing very well their fate.
If your relations with arabs are going sour its for the better I say! Unless ofcourse you were planning some umaah invasion of India, well this shatters that perception

We switched it to a Chinese invasion of India a few months ago

Working well so far

My goodness
If you go by money ther largest aid has come from USA. Most of Pak's advanced defence platforms like F-16s are from USA given under Peacegate defence aid. If money nis issue let us all do puja to the mighty USA.

why dont need or care about tiny UAE
atleast why dont need to rush and save them if something happens..this is good for us one less responsibility

as for 3-4 billion dollars of remittance, we will find other avenues..i hope they do find good labor..because construction work was gruesome and wasn't worth it..

when it comes to hospitality/easy work..we were under represented it was mostly taken by Nepalis and Indians anyway

I would say all the best.

That + maybe improving the position of persian language in Pakistan. Pakistan already has affinity with persian language and has a partly Iranic population.
Before 1970s Persian was the 'Latin' of Pakistan. Even our national anthem is almost pure Persian.

پاک سرزمین شاد باد
كشورِ حسين شاد باد
تُو نشانِ عزمِ عالی شان
ارضِ پاکستان!‏
مرکزِ یقین شاد باد

پاک سرزمین کا نظام
قوّتِ اُخوّتِ عوام
قوم، ملک، سلطنت
پائنده تابنده باد!‏
شاد باد منزلِ مراد

پرچمِ ستاره و ہلال
رہبرِ ترقّی و کمال
ترجمانِ ماضی، شانِ حال
جانِ استقبال!‏

Paak sarzameen shaad baad
Kishvari haseen shaad baad
Too nishaani azmi aalee shaan
Arzi Paakistaan!
Markazi yaqeen shaad baad

Paak sarzameen kaa nizaam
Quvvati Ukhuvvati avaam
Qaum, mulk, saltanat
Paayindah taabindah baad!
Shaad baad manzili muraad

Parcami sitaarah o hilaal
Rahbari taraqqee o kamaal
Tarjumaani maazee, shaani haal
Jaani istiqbaal!
Saayahyi Khudaayi Zoo l'jalaal

Then these desert Dalits found oil .....

Back
Top Bottom