What's new

Featured UAE visa suspension for Pakistan, others due to security concerns: report

Arabs keep people of the subcontinent there to rot in bonded labour which is just next to slavery of old times, just plain racism they don't see any religion.
And people of the subcontinent readily send their fellow men to die in the desert knowing very well their fate.
If your relations with arabs are going sour its for the better I say! Unless ofcourse you were planning some umaah invasion of India, well this shatters that perception

UAE should be more fearful than Pakistanis. Their advisors are britishers, their friends are Israelis, and their masters are Americans.
Only Allah can save them now.
Pakistan will face poverty, but we have still our weapons and war experience intact.
What will UAE do, I don't know. And tbh, now I don't want to know.

The gap will be soon filled by Bangalis, Filipinos and Indians, but Pakistani labor force is more hardworking so more expensive.

The gap will be soon filled by Bangalis, Filipinos and Indians, but Pakistani labor force is more hardworking so more expensive.
I don't know about Indians, but definitely we are more hardworking than Bengalis.
But no worries, we will find out something else.

One door closes another opens. I hope UAE freeze the dirty assets Pakistani's have been dumping there.

The only people I feel sorry for are the poor who go there looking for work.

It's high time people invested that money in creating work for themselves in Pakistan.

UAE is playing politics here obviously, trying to put pressure on Pakistan for whatever the **** they have been putting pressure for.
One door closes another opens. I hope UAE freeze the dirty assets Pakistani's have been dumping there.

The only people I feel sorry for are the poor who go there looking for work.

It's high time people invested that money in creating work for themselves in Pakistan.

Jobs are full, vacancies full, infrastructure lacking. When you can't provide employment then your workforce has to move abroad, the remittances still contribute.

And stop trusting UAE.

Bangalis indian work at cheap rates.a Pakistani will never work at this rate.
Most hard work only Pakistani pakhtoons can do.not even punjabi do that kind of work.
Philpinos cannot do hard labour.they are mostly in skilled work.

I can concur, even semi skilled expats have started to leave now. For last few years they had been pumping money on the pretext of Expo 2020 while hoping things might turn around, but then we all know how 2020 turned out to be. For the first time I have a feeling that Pakistani state is standing on the right side of history (though we often happen to shoot in our foot as well 🤞)

Atleast he didn't sleep in the palaces of the sheiks :D your mian samp stayed for quite some years with them, I have heard some very bad things happen between those walls but they are adult rated so should refrain thinking about it

More adult rated than what IKs ex-wife told us?

I don't think that kind of degenerecy is liked by anyone except IK

What price has India paid for not even sending one dalkhor soldier to help GCC?

• Millions of ex-pat Indians in UAE
  • largest remittances from GCC from Indians
  • etc
And is UAE licking Netanyu's testicles to spite Pakistan? Is that also Pakistan's fault? Have some respect. Must poor boys from poor villages of poor mothers be sacrificed to keep this oily sheikhs happy?
Hiding in his thawb .....

Expectations rises post serving free lunches. India got no obligations here thus no heart break.

Bangalis indian work at cheap rates.a Pakistani will never work at this rate.
Most hard work only Pakistani pakhtoons can do.not even punjabi do that kind of work.
Philpinos cannot do hard labour.they are mostly in skilled work.

Very harsh to marglinzie punabi's, i disagree

It isnt a shock for me atleast. We all knew this day will come and it has came. Bad day for many Pakistanis working there but this is just the beginning. i have feeling that other GCC countries who are going to accept Israel one by one are going to do so. They have shown their true color which many of our fellow members were not willing to accept.
All it take is one more wave of Arab Spring to bring them to their senses. Think ahead and outside the box. Them aligning themselves with the enemy now make their enemy our best friend.

Back
Top Bottom