What's new

UAE to order 12 L-15 light attack planes from China as it diversify suppliers – news agency

The UAE is a highly developed country with hundreds of billions (already in the low trillions) of $$ spent on strategic infrastructure projects that put countries in the region with huge populations to shame.

doesn't matter if we have 1 living in the UAE or 1 million, we need to protects people AND assets (even if this means the UAE has to step on the toes of old bullies to insure peace). Why do people around here get their undies in a knot when the UAE decides to purchase planes or weapons is beyond me, the UAE can afford it AND it takes care of their people better than any country out there ....
Agree, don't mind some members on here. It's like a poor man living in a destitute house/place complaining about a rich man living a lavish comfortable lifestyle about his choice of spendings. Irony indeed.🤣

I grew up in UAE. Al Ain, Sharjah and Dubai. My father was attached to UAE Air Force for 12 years on Hawk 102s as an IP. And I have done 2 deployments to UAE. I gotta say, the way the Emirati government looks after their people is superb.
Agree, I've been there on holidays a few times. They have it quite well there. Very visionary leadership they have there. Other Middle Eastern and South Asian countries can only wish they had such leadership.

Back
Top Bottom