What's new

UAE study: Sinopharm vaccine 93% effective against hospitalisation, 100% against death

Thank goodness. Both of my parents have taken SinoPharm vaccines and are fine. Dad has taken both doses and mother only one.
My mother is going to receive a second dose of sinopharm tommorow. Feeling so happy and less worried. Thank you China a freind in need is a freind indeed.
At the same feeling sad for the loved ones i have lost in this pandemic. Both my aunt and uncle lost their lives to covid-19 four months ago.

I heard from family members in UAE, Bahrain and Qatar - they were given option of Pfizer and Sinopharm - And everybody has taken the Chinese Sinophram. No side effects and its has really good efficacy,

I heard from family members in UAE, Bahrain and Qatar - they were given option of Pfizer and Sinopharm - And everybody has taken the Chinese Sinophram. No side effects and its has really good efficacy,
Most inactivated vaccines have no side effects.
Adreno vector vaccines like pfizer,astra zenica etc have side effects but higher efficacy.

Um...right now Brazil and Chile are begging for Western vaccines because China has let them down.

Chile studies show that Chinese vaccine are more effective than Pfizer's mRNA death trap in Chile (to deal with South America mutation of the virus).

There are three numbers. The rate of preventing infection is not particularly high. It is the normal level of inactivated vaccines, but it can greatly prevent severe illness and mortality.

Western media and perhaps Indian media will selectively report that the proportion of infection prevention is not high.
What matters is hospitalisation rates. Infection rate is still acceptable as long as the infection does not get serious enough. But hospitalisation rates are a concern. There is little difference between normal hospitalisation and vaccinated hospitalisation rates. This means that if hospital beds get filled up, people will start dying

LMFAO hogged by the US. No chance for Canada to use it, all we get is AstraSh*tica.

Maybe so, but no vaccine is as effective as Baba Ramdev's Coronil.
Lmao good one ha ha

We will get it once Americans cant find any one to vaccine in there country lol. Most vaccine canada got manufacturing in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom