What's new

UAE study: Sinopharm vaccine 93% effective against hospitalisation, 100% against death

At least it should be more effective than drinking Ganges water.
Dude don't take it personally,with all the Chinese claims and counter claims in different countries ,then Chinese themselves saying the vaccines are not that effective as claimed ,let me have the liberty of taking this news with a bag of salt.
when will indian vaccine be ready to use sir ?
One is already being used others will join the market shortly

Dude don't take it personally,with all the Chinese claims and counter claims in different countries ,then Chinese themselves saying the vaccines are not that effective as claimed ,let me have the liberty of taking this news with a bag of salt.

There are three numbers. The rate of preventing infection is not particularly high. It is the normal level of inactivated vaccines, but it can greatly prevent severe illness and mortality.

Western media and perhaps Indian media will selectively report that the proportion of infection prevention is not high.

So you distrust the UAE who import most Indian product and is big fan of India with their bollywood patron and open of first Hindu temple?
No, if there is no means to verify the claims,
There are three numbers. The rate of preventing infection is not particularly high. It is the normal level of inactivated vaccines, but it can greatly prevent severe illness and mortality.

Western media and perhaps Indian media will selectively report that the proportion of infection prevention is not high.
Rich coming from Chinese on selective reporting .you guys can't even say what you want let alone hear what you want.

UAE report are opened to public to verify. Data and source are all there. Its scientific report and nothing to hide. Result has even submitted to WHO.
As I said I am happy if it's true and I hope it's true ,but let me take it with bag of salt until confirmed by a 3rd party and a neutral one.

No, if there is no means to verify the claims,

Rich coming from Chinese on selective reporting .you guys can't even say what you want let alone hear what you want.

It is not a perfect vaccine, but it is a mature technology. Considering that there are almost no side effects, it is still the best choice. Of course you can judge for yourself, but even if you want to get this vaccine, you may not get it.

its need of time india need it badly these months sir .
100 effective against death....lol so if I take it I won't die. Loooool. Crazy

Even in Ramadan you are a bad boy loooool
i just ask a question as india is in destruction they need home made vaccine now .its hard times in india .

The rich western are mostly delude. They dont care about effectiveness. They only think what they make is the best even if reality is opposite.

Um...right now Brazil and Chile are begging for Western vaccines because China has let them down.

Back
Top Bottom