What's new

UAE sentences Indian man to death over rape

Because of strict laws, something that is not there in India.

That's ridiculous. Norwegians live some of the highest quality of life in the world; tens of times better than anyone from sub-continent. They're not desperate for money to go into prostitution.

This shows your mentality.

Europeans are pretty liberated in terms of sexuality and have different perceptions from Muslims. She's an adult, she's free to have sex with anyone WITH CONSENT. WTF is wrong with you? In your religion it is not allowed before marriage and still Muslim men engage in it; that is even worse than what this Norwegian woman has done.

While our perception about sex is different, theirs is something else.

Whether she cheated her husband or not that is a matter between her and her husband (which I agree is wrong). But calling the whole country's ladies as prostitutes is pathetic.

I mean not like common asian prostitutes, these women are on the next level, They only do it once or twice a month and earn in the thousands, they don't work on the streets it's only for the ultra rich as their charges are more than most people's yearly salaries. It's hard to explain but please understand I'm being very honest speaking from living in Dubai a long time.

come on dude wtf is wrong with u pakistanis calling a people from a region as prostitutes is bad,,its like calling peoplle from pakistan as terrorists...

But we call a spade a spade, in a particular case if there is a terrorist Pakistanis will accept he is one not like in Norway the country is defending her and claiming she's innocent

The punishment doesn't fit the crime.

No wonder the rape rate is so high in India. Because men like you think that the crime is too small to be highly punished. We are talking about a seven year old child here, that probably hasn't fully developed. Therefore, the rape was not just an physical force and mental torture but also life threatening.

come on dude wtf is wrong with u pakistanis calling a people from a region as prostitutes is bad,,its like calling peoplle from pakistan as terrorists...

he is talking bout uae in particular

just like in pakistan most russian girls there are prostitutes as well.

:rofl: aboutthe russian girls? common knowledge lol

How is this common knowledge? you either know people that are involved in this kind of stuff or you are involved yourself to know this kind of information.

How is this common knowledge? you either know people that are involved in this kind of stuff or you are involved yourself to know this kind of information.

what are you police or something?
or are you trying to get information for yourself?

what are you police or something?
or are you trying to get information for yourself?

Neither. I am a practicing muslim sister. And i am not afraid of calling a spade a spade.

Although, i do have a uncle who is a cop and a good friend in the air force ;)

Neither. I am a practicing muslim sister. And i am not afraid of calling a spade a spade.

Although, i do have a uncle who is a cop and a good friend in the air force ;)

ok well nevermind lol

Back
Top Bottom