What's new

UAE, Pakistan and Mirage 2000-9s

Status
Not open for further replies.
="BHarwana, post: 9213894, member: 179354"]The best in 4th gen are SU 35M, MiG 35, F-15 and F-16 that have some consideration. Rest are just toys to spend tax payers money and the jet named Tejas is not considered a fighter jet till now.

The TEJAS with HMD and offboresight missles is not a fighter

THEN HOW is a Thunder a FIGHTER without this technology

THUNDER will not get this until block 4 proibably and not for 4 more years

REGARDING THE NAVY rejecting TEJAS it was the landing gear issue and range for carriers based ops.

THEY will induct Tejas mk2 OR rafale you wait and watch

BECAUSE the Chinese are more interest and already started inducting LSP of the J20 which has.... wait for it CANARDS.

U need to keep up with the facts !!... Both Qatar and Egypt have bought the rafale and already a few frames are be delivered to them,
Look the delta wing of Rafale reduces maneuverability they are good interceptors and canard gives some maneuverability but Why QATAR bought F-15 and Egypt ordered MIG 35?

J20
upload_2017-2-16_19-23-56.png

OPPS WE SEE CANARDS

typhoon.jpg

Dassault-Rafale-Wallpaper-4.jpg

JAS39Gripen.jpg

th

The TEJAS with HMD and offboresight missles is not a fighter

THEN HOW is a Thunder a FIGHTER without this technology

THUNDER will not get this until block 4 proibably and not for 4 more years

REGARDING THE NAVY rejecting TEJAS it was the landing gear issue and range for carriers based ops.

THEY will induct Tejas mk2 OR rafale you wait and watch
Time for you to change your flag and wave your true one.

OPPS WE SEE CANARDS
You will see canard and delta for high speed interception not Multi-role fighter. J20 has only only front stealth design and will be inducted to intercept and attack only early warning systems and Mid Air refueling .

So you cannot use Rafale for air superiority. F-16 will beat the hell out of it. RAFALE is for just firing AAM and going back home

You will see canard and delta for high speed interception not Multi-role fighter. J20 has only only front stealth design and will be inducted to intercept and attack only early warning systems and Mid Air refueling .

So your claiming rafale is NOT MULTI ROLE because it has DELTA

F-16 will beat the hell out of it. RAFALE is for just firing AAM and going back home

which f16 is this ???????????

You are beginning to lose this debate badly now

Rafale beats F16 in every single angle
lower RCS by over 100%
NEW twin engine v single engines over 25 years old
Aesa radar ver MSA radar on all falcons bar bloick 60
SPECTRA EW suite
METERORE BVR v older amraam
SCA;LP stealth long range cruise missles in strike role

you are only kidding surely

F16 is junk mate even the Jordanians are scrapping them for free

So your claiming rafale is NOT MULTI ROLE because it has DELTA
Can you please tell me why are there not even a single delta canard fighter jet in USA and Russian Air forces who spend twice and thrice more than France and Europe in developing Fighter jets.

Can you please tell me why are there not even a single delta canard fighter jet in USA and Russian Air forces who spend twice and thrice more than France and Europe in developing Fighter jets.

Only after you tell me how a F16 beats a Rafale

AND

How a thunder wins a dog fight without a HMD and decent offbore sight missle

AND

This is how my dear friend. Delta Canard is for noobs professionals use Professional jets not toys.

I thought Pakistan can make JF 10 and if one can make a jet THAN UPTRADING ANOTHER SHOULD BE A PROBLEM, WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE'S A WAY. NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG, TECHNOLOGY MAY BE DIFFERENT, BUT TECHNOLOGY LAES ARE THE SAME, ELECTRONICS, MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL THEORIES ARE THE SAME ALL OVER THE WORLD, SO WHY CAN'T PAKISTAN MAKE ITS OWN jF 10, THE BEST.

EVEN COPY THE ONE OF FRENCH. OTHERS DID COPY MANY TECHNOLOGICAL THINGS. WHY NOT PAKISTAN.

AND

Deltas with large surface area cause too much drag at low altitude. The canards are meant to solve this but introduce others.

Deltas also hinder with sustained turn rate.

It boils down to pilot skill. Scenario: rafale returning after off-loading air-to-ground, or after a long furball type of engagement and thus not carrying any advanced missiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom