What's new

UAE, Pakistan and Mirage 2000-9s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not again Please.... Dunya kaha say kaha chali gaye.... hum abhi tak mehran, F-16 aur Mirage pay phasay huway hain .:hitwall::hitwall:
You are comparing F-16 with Mehran and Mirage? o_O

That is like comparing Honda Civic with Suzuki Mehran and Cultus.

Visited India, sorry for the typo, but it is obvious in the context, that I was referring to India
==========================================================

The worst case scenario is if India wants to buy the M2K-9 from the UAE, it will have less difficulty in acquiring them, both financially and politically, since it has good relations with both the UAE and France and also the budget.. and the existing M2K infrastructure..
What are your thoughts guys?

At best India will hike the cost for Pakistan or stall it longer
I haven't seen India buying used planes.

At best India will hike the cost for Pakistan or stall it longer
I haven't seen India buying used planes.
Your statements are contradictory..
If India won't buy used planes, then it can not intervene in the the purchase at all, it can not hike the price nor stall the deal. if it tries to do that it will alienate both the UAE and France, this is not children's games..

You are comparing F-16 with Mehran and Mirage? o_O

That is like comparing Honda Civic with Suzuki Mehran and Cultus.
you didn't get my point ...there is no ending love between Pakistanis and these 3 things
Mehran, aph16 and Mirage

M2k-9 procurement looks like a back up plan if acquisition of 18 F-16 C/D and used F-16 doesn't materialize.

Without US approval no spares from Turkey or anywhere else (except Israel)

US is ok with Turkey upgrading Pak F16's as they don't have the latest methods or technology for F16's, so they are limited.

Now Pakistanis, must stop talking about Pakistan and GCC-ME.

Mirage 2000-9s and Mirage 2000-5s would be a great addition to PAF if there is an opportunity to acquire those aircraft. Also Kuwaiti F/A-18s might be a good choice ( if possible ) if the Mirage 2000 deal doesn't go on.....

US is ok with Turkey upgrading Pak F16's as they don't have the latest methods or technology for F16's, so they are limited.
As far as the Turkish F-16s are concerned they have become like the guinea pigs for them. The Turkish folks are putting all the ideas of EW etc. into it. It goes as far as integrating indigenous AESA systems with it within a couple of years...

I can't comment on M-2000s but Jordan's F-16s might arrive in Pakistan soon.

But what is the probability of PAF getting M-2000s for UAE and even from France and other operators?

Mirage 2000-9s and Mirage 2000-5s would be a great addition to PAF if there is an opportunity to acquire those aircraft. Also Kuwaiti F/A-18s might be a good choice ( if possible ) if the Mirage 2000 deal doesn't go on.....
Then F-18s from Malaysia and Australia are good option.

This is great option only if we are getting them for free other wise HELL NO !!!!

This is great option only if we are getting them for free other wise HELL NO !!!!

The only things you get free in this world is junk be it a car or fighter plane or tank.

Anything remotely worth having will. Cost money.

The use mirages are in much better condition and far more capable then the jordianian f16 by a long way.

Uae can use these as a down payment on a 15 billion deal for rafale. The French have suggested buying these mirages force 2.5 billion dollars if Uae signs the 15 billon dollar deal..

Even Uae can't right off two billion plus in dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom