What's new

UAE, Pakistan and Mirage 2000-9s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is currently having fighters of us, westren and chines by grounding mirages we opt for only two sources. Can we afford to have mirage 2009 optimised for navy

Only real role for m2k9 should be for the navy. With Exocet in PAFs inventory, my opinion is that these (if acquired) should be kept at the main fighter dedicated to PN.

UAE Wil be selling them for hard cash and this cash will form.the down payment for sixty rafales costing 15 billion dollars.

UAE are looking to sell them.back to France for over 2.0billion dollars

UAE Wil be selling them for hard cash and this cash will form.the down payment for sixty rafales costing 15 billion dollars.

Please don't troll. You know what happens to trolls.

These are facts my friend

No nation on earth I'd going to hand over hi tech equipment for free.

I suggest you google search the UAE rafale deal yourself lijke i did

Either the mirages are going to Iraq or back to France as down payment.

That's not trolling that's reality..

These are facts my friend

No nation on earth I'd going to hand over hi tech equipment for free.

I suggest you google search the UAE rafale deal yourself lijke i did

Either the mirages are going to Iraq or back to France as down payment.

That's not trolling that's reality..
Keep your indian version of reality to yourself. Neither is happening.

the only way this is happening if UAE is super helpful in giving up not only them free but also convincing France for good deal
You got it alright there.

in absence of any further f-16s for PAF and if PAF is not ready to scarfice some range and is not fine with f-16s and thunders for strike role
F-16 are not comming, so there must be a viable plan B.

It is simply a case of PAFs assessment of the capabilities of J10B/C and the advancements of JFT. Our forever meagre pockets do not help either.
An AESA equipped JFT with a chin mounted Aselsan pod and 4+2 combo will do just fine. If we get a more powerful engine we might get DERs which can increase the number of BVRs to 6+2 which would be more than enough for the Indo Pak arena. The whole Warfare strategy is changing and I dont see planes loitering in an arena for long. It would be more of a case of shoot and scoot reload and shoot some more. So rather than missile load sortie rates would be a more important aspect to remember.
The other aspect to remember is what serves us best against an adversary which is bigger and more well equipped. I dont think you can field a 4/4.5 gen plane against a 4.5 generation platform. You have to take a technological leap to be ahead of the curve for your forces to remain relevant . If you look at that aspect , in my humble opinion we need to have a fifth generation platform by 2023-25 to remain relevant.
A

Flying around the Border Area for long will be a disaster for any Plane , cause of constant coverage of Radar and AWAC's monitoring their every single move, with More Long RAM SAM PA acquire, even the Su-30 mki will lose it credibility when it comes to more flying hours .. the only + it will have will be the better weapon load .

this is not something that we should start to think that UAE is our enemy no1.
markets are changing there shapes globally people are taking different sides doesn't matter.why not adjust accordingly.
even if they don't sell to us then what.m sure this is not as big thing as we make it up.see the bright side.
u r getting closer to russia.
cpec is becoming a reality.
with the class of leadership we have.its still big achievement what we r getting.
UAE is not against us and never will be.some frictions came but will be over
Never said that, just that at the moment.....

Hi,

First of all---you do not hang around in the battle arena---you dash in and dash out---.

If you want to hang out---you do that farther inside of your border---so that you can pounce at a given opportunity---. So---the one with a longer loiter time and reserve fuel will have the upper hand.

Once an engagement starts or about to---the external tanks are dumped---you launch---you evade---and if you survive---you bug out---and if you have some weapons left---you refuel till others can give you relief or till your oxygen is about to run out.

You are right but right now UAE is in love with India and some reasons are absurd, some Pakistan gave them. So highly unlikely they will sell to Pakistan.
India will sell Brahmos to UAE, the chance of PAF getting Mirage is becoming lower. Modi is going tit for tat against Pakistan.

Due to the low oil price in the international market, GCC can't spend lavishly as they used to. I don't think UAE will give discount to Sell those mirage, if this is so, Iraq and Egypt will have priority. If my memory serves me right, Japan paying the down payment to France in the Rafale deal for Qatar, and Qatar will pay back by oil.

India comes in and stir up. That's how Barahtis works.

Visited India, sorry for the typo, but it is obvious in the context, that I was referring to India
==========================================================

The worst case scenario is if India wants to buy the M2K-9 from the UAE, it will have less difficulty in acquiring them, both financially and politically, since it has good relations with both the UAE and France and also the budget.. and the existing M2K infrastructure..
What are your thoughts guys?

Visited India, sorry for the typo, but it is obvious in the context, that I was referring to India
==========================================================

The worst case scenario is if India wants to buy the M2K-9 from the UAE, it will have less difficulty in acquiring them, both financially and politically, since it has good relations with both the UAE and France and also the budget.. and the existing M2K infrastructure..
What are your thoughts guys?
It's very likely that IAF will buy the M2K9 from UAE to sabotage PAF's endeavour.

It's very likely that IAF will buy the M2K9 from UAE to sabotage PAF's endeavour.
It is a reality, since most requirements are there, but does IAF wants them? it can surly wait for them to be available..
Pakistan will need KSA and other GCC members intervention in this case to put pressure on the UAE and France..

These M2K9 will not go to PAF, IAF neither. Pakistan can't afford it in full price and IAF want Rafale instead of Mirage. UAE can't afford to offend Paksistan and India.

India will sabotage the M2K9 deal by applying many methods. Supplying weapons to UAE, enhance trading with UAE, more oil imports from UAE, more investment in UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom