What's new

UAE or Egypt conducting airstrikes in Libya for LNA

@Wilhelm II @The SC
The BMC Kirpi that Turkey gave GNA won't look pretty after getting hit by one of these.
D64vBXTXsAUtSt-.jpg

Haftar isn't the best leader for Libya but he is already in too deep. Getting him out of power will cause more bloodshed and civil war than what he is doing now.

Yeah, not pretty at all.

pfolp2llqzj21.jpg

C1_H81kXAAAfJC_.jpg

And do you guys know what weapon the LNA is using on this aircraft? Speed seems to fast for a regular old dumb bomb and more like a precision weapon. @Khafee

I think this is an LNA video. I don't know why GNA would be yelling Allahu Akbar if they were in danger.

A lot of the stuff I'm posting is off-topic but for some reason LNA aircraft seem like they have precision weapons or this is a UCAV strike because dumb bombs would not be this accurate.

Last edited:
Listen to the sound of the turboprop, and how accurate the strikes are while the aircraft flies around the skies of Tripoli. Most likely Chinese CH-3 drones operated by UAE nationals in favor of LNA.
These arabs are as hol. They first paid bounty for iraq Libya then syria.. now they jumped in themself ...they dont have enough manpower.. idiots..it was planed in 2010 that let muslims fight with each other so things already started

These arabs are as hol. They first paid bounty for iraq Libya then syria.. now they jumped in themself ...they dont have enough manpower.. idiots..it was planed in 2010 that let muslims fight with each other so things already started
It's a civil war, an event that happens a lot between a nation with two opposing sides that both are from the same country. Christians fight eachother all the time, and yet don't complain about interfighting between them as you do.

It's a civil war, an event that happens a lot between a nation with two opposing sides that both are from the same country. Christians fight eachother all the time, and yet don't complain about interfighting between them as you do.
3 millions muslims killing after 2001..do you know that.. killed by us made weapons..and Christians fights because of muslims...you are smoking sometimes very bad

3 millions muslims killing after 2001..do you know that.. killed by us made weapons..and Christians fights because of muslims...you are smoking sometimes very bad
If you want to blame anyone, blame Iran. Yes, the protesters did the revolution wrong but Assad and Iran killed 500000 people in the span of 8 years. Where did you get 3 million dead from? Highest I could find is 1260000, what you smoking m8?

If you want to blame anyone, blame Iran. Yes, the protesters did the revolution wrong but Assad and Iran killed 500000 people in the span of 8 years. Where did you get 3 million dead from? Highest I could find is 1260000, what you smoking m8?
Iran is part of problem as well..but Iran did not pay bounty for Iraq.. come out of your dreams..how many got killed in Afghan Iraq and lybia...dont text mate

Iran is part of problem as well..but Iran did not pay bounty for Iraq.. come out of your dreams..how many got killed in Afghan Iraq and lybia...dont text mate
Iran had militias in Iraq like Muqtadas group that fought US soldiers and got civilians killed by acting reckless. The Taliban was a safe-haven for Al-Qaeda a terrorist group, if the Taliban had complied and kicked out Al-Qaeda the war would have never happened. Libya happened because Gaddafi was trying to go against the US dollar and make oil traded in gold for Libya. The US trying to save its economy incited the revolution which was wanted because of Gaddafis stupid decisions such as the Libyan-Egyptian war, and the Chadian war. If he had played his cards like the GCC states Libya would be successful, and very rich compared to what you see today.

The US caused some of these wars I agree. Afghanistan, and Iraq were partly the US fault and partly the fault of the warring parties namely the Taliban in Afghanistan and the militants in Iraq. Libyan citizens were tired of Gaddafis rule and the US simply helped them after the revolution had already started.

Iraq deaths: 109,032–650,726
Afghanistan deaths: 10,960 and 249,000
Somalia: 7,000+
Libya: 7,695- 24000
Shia insurgency in Yemen: 8,500–25,000
Syrian civil war: 250,000–470,000+
Iraqi civil war: 73,361+
Yemeni civil war: 50,000+
Sudan: 100,000–330,000
Total number:1879087 or well below of your 3 million number you spewed out.

All of these wars had or have very high casualties that exceed the number of Muslim dead. Counter my statement. Your odd conspiracies must be due to you importing that opium from your neighbor Afghanistan.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Congo_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Drug_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kivu_conflict
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Lankan_Civil_War

Your US made weapon is baseless. Most casualties were actually caused by Soviet and Chinese weapons considering Sudan, Syria, Iraq(Civil war), and Yemen make up a huge amount of the casualties and US never sent indigenous weapons or soldiers to these places.

Killed by many types weapons from around the world even t 34 and stg44 from wwii
I think UAE and maybe Egypt should use drones and find where GNA aircraft are stationed and destroy them. If LNA can achieve complete air superiority it would help them stop worrying about getting attacked by GNA and constantly harass GNA forces without having to worry about getting shot-down, however unlikely that is.

@Wilhelm II @The SC
The BMC Kirpi that Turkey gave GNA won't look pretty after getting hit by one of these.
D64vBXTXsAUtSt-.jpg

Haftar isn't the best leader for Libya but he is already in too deep. Getting him out of power will cause more bloodshed and civil war than what he is doing now.

Yeah, not pretty at all.

pfolp2llqzj21.jpg

C1_H81kXAAAfJC_.jpg

And do you guys know what weapon the LNA is using on this aircraft? Speed seems to fast for a regular old dumb bomb and more like a precision weapon. @Khafee

I think this is an LNA video. I don't know why GNA would be yelling Allahu Akbar if they were in danger.

A lot of the stuff I'm posting is off-topic but for some reason LNA aircraft seem like they have precision weapons or this is a UCAV strike because dumb bombs would not be this accurate.
No matter what is the weapon that hit Turkish vehicle important is haftar forces can destroy that easily but bad thing is haftar haven't nice navy Egypt should do it's role to block gna ports
Yes you are right haftar is not better man but just he can end this war

I think UAE and maybe Egypt should use drones and find where GNA aircraft are stationed and destroy them. If LNA can achieve complete air superiority it would help them stop worrying about getting attacked by GNA and constantly harass GNA forces without having to worry about getting shot-down, however unlikely that is.
Gna have Gaddafi era remain navy Egypt should sink them all

No matter what is the weapon that hit Turkish vehicle important is haftar forces can destroy that easily but bad thing is haftar haven't nice navy Egypt should do it's role to block gna ports
LNA got pretty big flagship recently, and with Egypt they can blockade port preventing access unless inspected by soldiers.
Haftar is 75-76 years old right now. The maximum amount of years he can rule is about 10 or generously 15 years. Point being, he won't be around as long as Gaddafi.

Gna have Gaddafi era remain navy Egypt should sink them all
UAE could use Caig Wing Loong drones against them. I highly doubt GNA has SAM that can reach a cruising drone at 30000 feet.

LNA got pretty big flagship recently, and with Egypt they can blockade port preventing access unless inspected by soldiers.
Haftar is 75-76 years old right now. The maximum amount of years he can rule is about 10 or generously 15 years. Point being, he won't be around as long as Gaddafi.

UAE could use Caig Wing Loong drones against them. I highly doubt GNA has SAM that can reach a cruising drone at 30000 feet.
For his age I say this war should be end as soon
UAE also have bases with wing loong and at802 I read before in a magazine one year ago

DduZuwFUwAEOn-x.jpg

LNA bought this ship through a UAE company. It is unarmed after the guns were taken off but new weapons and missiles could be integrated later.

The Emer class offshore patrol vessel is 65 metres long and displaces 1 020 tons. Top speed is 31 km/h and crew complement is 46. She was armed with a 40 mm main gun, two 20 mm cannons, and two 7.62 mm machine guns but it appears she was delivered to Libya without weapons.

https://navalnews.net/the-libyan-na...atrol-vessel-the-former-irish-vessel-aisling/

For his age I say this war should be end as soon
UAE also have bases with wing loong and at802 I read before in a magazine one year ago
They do... AT802 can't reach Tripoli from that part where the base is located. I say make another base in Haftar territory and get more drones to be used. 10-15 Wing Loongs could provide a valuable CAS and attack asset as long as altitude is high to not get shot down.

Turkish Navy control and protect ships to GNA Ports
weak Egypt can only dreaming about it

that means GNA needs Air Defense Systems , no problem for Turkey and Qatar

terrorist HAFTAR never can win against the Government of National Accord which was recognized by United Nations as legal Government in Libya

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom