What's new

UAE or Egypt conducting airstrikes in Libya for LNA

Mods, there is evidence of HJ-7 missiles that were used in Libya.
The only two countries who could have done this due to their strategic relationship with Haftar are Egypt and UAE.

As part of Operation Taoufane al-Karama, the accuracy of night air strikes has become unusually high for at least a week. The past days, many pictures of remains of missiles were sent to me for identification pointing they could have been launched by foreign air forces during night airstrikes around Tripoli. The photos have been taken in fighting in Wadi Rabe on April 17th and in Aziziya and comparison with Chinese made Anti-Tank Guided Missile (ATGM) LJ-7, also known as 'Blue Arrow-7', confirmed that this type of missiles was used in the two air strikes. Some Blue Arrow 7 missiles fragments were found following night air strikes on :

- Wadi Rabe' south of Tripoli on April 17th
- Al-Hira on April 20th
- El-Azizia on April 20th
- Ain Zara on April 21th

LNA jets have no night-fighting ability due to lack of night vision, or thermal imaging on old Mig-21s and Mig-23s or any other jet operated by the LNA.

A conventional bomb would not give off that glowing light which is the rocket motor burning which emits light. The AT-802 would have had different weapon casings if it could have reached Tripoli from inside Libya near Egypt which it can not. That leaves only one option, the Wing loong. Is this enough evidence for you that it was Egypt or the UAE? @Khafee
You post pics of Chinese weapons, and scream Egypt & UAE. Did it ever cross your mind, that it could actually be Haftar's forces themselves?

Seriously, you shouldn't punch above your weight .

You post pics of Chinese weapons, and scream Egypt & UAE. Did it ever cross your mind, that it could actually be Haftar's forces themselves?

Seriously, you shouldn't punch above your weight .
Do you honestly think they could operate those drones?:lol::lol::lol:

"" pathetic "" its not swearing and I am talking about KSA and the UAE , not for race
Yes, just like during the Kashoggi affair - Turkey ran to the US, instead of sorting it out with KSA directly. I know what you mean.

Do you honestly think they could operate those drones?:lol::lol::lol:
Not my fault if you are clueless. Btw did you have your hashish brownies again, by any chance?

IF US is so pathetic, how come Turkey is still part of NATO?

Turkey joined to NATO in 1952 against communist soviet threat

Turkey doesnt attack on KSA and the Uae with christian NATO countries
on the other hand KSA and the Uae was allies with christian countries to destroy muslim country Turkey

Traitor is always traitor

Turks are very happy to be in Cyprus,Iraq,Syria,Qatar,Somali and Libya

where are you Arabs ? only hidding behind of your master the US

even pathetic Arabs can do it in Yemen ........ so pathetic
What I can say to a blind racists power is not just weapons north Korea have nuks but is in adversity don't forget power of economy it is highest power of countries that you are loss it . Hate of Arabs make nothing in real world

Lol read this article. It backs up everything I'm saying right now.
https://warisboring.com/emirati-fighter-jets-could-help-tip-the-libyan-civil-war/
Can you read English?

"Could be, may be, possibly" = Evidence alright!

Turkey joined to NATO in 1952 against communist soviet threat

Turkey doesnt attack on KSA and the Uae with christian NATO countries
on the other hand KSA and the Uae was allies with christian countries to destroy muslim country Turkey

You are twisting in the wind, all your hyper nationalist BS came crashing down, when you couldn't justify:

1) Why Turkey is still part of NATO
2) Kashoggi Affair, why did it go running to the Us.

Now please continue with your rhetoric. And once you have colonized Pluto, be sure to let us know.

Last edited:
Can you read English?

;
You are twisting in the wind, all your hyper nationalist BS came crashing down, when you couldn't justify:

Now please continue with your rhetoric. And once you have colonized Pluto, be sure to let us know.
I'm talking about how the AT-802, and the Wing Loongs are operating from that base. Why would the UAE spend millions of dollars on a base to use it for a year or two?

Can you read English?

;

Philip is good boy

Yes, just like during the Kashoggi affair - Turkey ran to the US, instead of sorting it out with KSA directly. I know what you mean.

dont lie

Turkey gave a chance to King Salman to solve the Khashoggi issue
but American-Israeli puppet MBS ran to the US , the UK and France instead of sorting it out with Turkey directly

MBS-MBZ and KUSHNER tried attacking image of Turkey but they failed

RESULT : Criminal Dictatorial Regime killed its own citizen in its own consulate
and Criminal Dictatorial Regime gave billions of dollars to the US and others to save criminal MBS
MBS always will be puppet to the US-Israel and MBS will do everything what they want

so pathetic

Decades of hardwork of Qaddafi washed away in a few years by International vultures and Mujaheddin :(

dont lie

Turkey gave a chance to King Salman to solve the Khashoggi issue
but American-Israeli puppet MBS ran to the US , the UK and France instead of sorting it out with Turkey directly

MBS-MBZ and KUSHNER tried attacking image of Turkey but they failed

RESULT : Criminal Dictatorial Regime killed its own citizen in its own consulate
and Criminal Dictatorial Regime gave billions of dollars to the US and others to save criminal MBS
MBS always will be puppet to the US-Israel and MBS will do everything what they want

so pathetic
Nobody needs to attack Turkeys image, Erdogan is quite capable.........

Secondly, it was Turkey who brought in a third party, in a dispute involving two brothers.

What I can say to a blind racists power is not just weapons north Korea have nuks but is in adversity don't forget power of economy it is highest power of countries that you are loss it . Hate of Arabs make nothing in real world

I dont hate Arabs , I hate American backed puppet regimes
Qatar and Kuwait also Arab but They are our brothers ... on the other hand rasict KSA and the Uae was allies with christian countries to destroy muslim country Turkey

Turkey and Qatar have enough money , don't forget power of sovereignty it is highest power of countries

TRUMP said that King Salman you would not last “two weeks" without the backing of the US

your power = only 2 weeks

and in the next 20-25 years rich oil countries will suck because of electric cars will dominate automobile sector in the world .. and without oil money KSA would be similar to Yemen

on the other hand Turkey is developed and industrialized country
and there are over $60 trillion of thorium and boron reserves in Turkey

Thorium will be used as a nuclear fuel in near future and Thorium is much more safer,cleaner,stronger than uranium

there are 344.000 tons of thorium reserves in Turkey and 200.000 tons of thorium can provide Turkey's 1.000 years electric energy

FUTURE IS OURS

Nobody needs to attack Turkeys image, Erdogan is quite capable

ERDOGAN is great leader and only in 15 years ERDOGAN made Turkey as regional super power in economy and military industry and technology

We Turks very well know about pathetic image of Turkey during the US backed puppet politicans and generals

Secondly, it was Turkey who brought in a third party, in a dispute involving two brothers.

Qatar is not your brother , Qatar is our brother

Real Brothers never work to destroy each others ...... KSA,The Uae and Egypt were allies with christian-zionist the US-Israel to destroy Muslims and ISLAM

no comment .. traitor is always traitor
77_1(1).jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom