What's new

UAE minister backs Emmanuel Macron’s remarks on Muslims

what is UAE ? a tiny country which have no international value then money aundering and investing of looted corruption and drugs money
Imran, it is a very significant statement from the ruling family of UAE, reflecting their ambition to transform from a backwater place into a major regional player with the blessings and backing of the current world order backers. The countries that they have lately embraced with open legs 😄 are the mortal enemies of islam.
The rationale behind this statement is to preserve their hold on ruling the Emirates by opposing any potential local religious group that might challenge their rule. They are killing two birds with one stone. Getting brownie points with those that matter in this world and strengthening their hold on power.

typical hypocrite and stingy western Pakistani, themselves living in the west and enjoying the western freedoms, but want us to live under taliban

America is making peace with the Taliban which is good. As an American, I also have the right to support the Taliban. I never said I wanted you to live under the Taliban, I just want Afghanistan to be under the control of the Taliban which is what the Taliban wants.

Integration is: have a Job, speak the official language and be Kind to everybody who is not hostile towards you. That’s it.

But brown and white knights want total assimilation. This will not gonna happen, Muslims don’t suck-up!
Integration is not assimilation.
If that was the case Scott, Welsh and the Irish would ignore their roots.
I am British but I am Pakistani as well.
I don't want any terrorists in the UK or Pakistan and I want good for both nations.

Whats wrong with that ???
America is making peace with the Taliban which is good. As an American, I also have the right to support the Taliban. I never said I wanted you to live under the Taliban, I just want Afghanistan to be under the control of the Taliban which is what the Taliban wants.
We do not negotiate with terrorists..

Ummm who you calling a terrorist? I am your main man

True that video has all that hallmarks of American police. Video is of from Black lives matter protests.

thanks,

before talking about black lives matters, every black should ask black people ( some of them ) to stop délinquancy, stop drug selling, stop murdering, stop taping... etc.

Cleanliness will bring legitimacy to black lives matter.

@ To all
I will stop here because we are going off-topic.

Last edited:
Integration is not assimilation.
If that was the case Scott, Welsh and the Irish would ignore their roots.
I am British but I am Pakistani as well.

We Muslims don't want to end up being just another assimilated ethnic group like the Scots, Welsh or Irish. Firstly, the differences between those groups and the Anglo-Saxons is very minor. They're pretty much the same race, speak the same language (English), have the same Christian religion, the same roots in Britain, and the same culture and customs.
Muslims are extremely different, especially Pakistani Muslims. We aren't comparable to the Welsh or Scottish minorities. Those minorities even have their own majority countries (Wales and Scotland). They could even easily leave the Union if they wished (Scotland came close in the recent referendum some years ago).

It is vital that Muslims never assimilate into the host societies we find ourselves in. We should of course be model, law abiding citizens. IMHO, we Muslims should be as insular as possible in the West, and avoid unnecessary interaction with the non-Muslims. We should send our children to Islamic schools only, we should live within walking distance of a Mosque, we should ghettoize ourselves, we should maintain our distinct dress, especially the burqa and niqab for ladies, we should maintain our mother tongues, those of us who are employers and own small businesses should only hire Muslim employees. The qualified Ulama, righteous people and elders should be the natural leaders of the community, and not the rich doctors and engineers who often don't have a solid grounding in our religious vision and conservative values. It's the rich doctors and other professionals who lead our communities in the West that have destroyed us. The Ulama are meant to be our representatives and leaders. Whenever the non-Muslim government wants to interact with the Muslims they have to approach our Ulama and our righteous elders

Salaam

Most researches conducted show that an astounding number of European Muslims prefer Sharia law to state law.

Then you have the numerous cases of terrorist attacks, attacks on Jews, incidents of gay bashing, having issues with food, shaking hands with the opposite gender, teaching evolution in schools......eh the list goes on.

If you're sincere, you can read about every case. These are legit cases where Muslims have refused to integrate.. If your aim is to cry Islamophobia then ignore.

Reading your post makes it seem like you expect Muslims to completely abandon islam to be considered 'integrated'.

Muslims preferring shariah law is interesting. If you ask people hypotheticals, they'd say obviously. Most people in Pakistan say they want shariah law, but do you see it here? Most laws here are still British era. Religious parties don't get serious traction here.

Shariah is basically God's law. You ask people who claim to believe in God whether they'd like to be good believers in the eyes of God, they'd say yes. However, then you come and see that even interest hasn't been banned in Pakistan.

How many white westerners would say no to ending racism, but the is different.

Incidents of jew bashing or gay bashing are common in the US by the far right as well. Are they considered to be such? Jew bashing is more in the context of Israeli Palestinian issue. And many conservatives hold their views against gay acceptance.

There are many incidents of lone wolf shootings in the west. Far more than muslim shootings yet they are just taken to be disturbed individuals. Muslims are not allowed such benefits - they are considered a hive mind responsible for each other.

Having issues with food. Wow. That is amazing. The Jews have kosher label. You have vegetarians, vegans etc. Yet Muslims having a certain set of dietary rules is not integrating?

Muslims who follow the laws should be considered integrated enough. If they break the law they get the punishment. Otherwise they are like everyone else. However, some want Muslims to be held to a separate standard.

thanks,

before talking about black lives matters, every black should ask black people ( some of them ) to stop délinquancy, stop drug selling, stop murdering, stop taping... etc.

Cleanliness will bring legitimacy to black lives matter.

@ To all
I will stop here because we are going off-topic.

There are plenty of white drug dealers out there so don't be a retard generalizing entire community. There are more south American drug dealers out there than Black people.

There are plenty of white drug dealers out there so don't be a retard generalizing entire community. There are more south American drug dealers out there than Black people.

When you are a minority in any country, you should work harder than others to make your place in the said society.

If you choose the wrong path don’t expect to be treated normally. Especially if you are from a community which is more stronger physically than others. Police will be going to be more gun friendly or more tempted to use more physical force....

Are the White and Hispanic people more violent In general when arrested by the police ? Are they more strongly physically built ?

Yes I don’t reduce the racism problem but... if only black people were angel 😇.

When you are a minority in any country, you should work harder than others to make your place in the said society.

If you choose the wrong path don’t expect to be treated normally. Especially if you are from a community which is more stronger physically than others. Police will be going to be more gun friendly or more tempted to use more physical force....

Are the White and Hispanic people more violent In general when arrested by the police ? Are they more strongly physically built ?

Yes I don’t reduce the racism problem but... if only black people were angel 😇.
Minorities and immigrants always work harder than any of those elitist whites. They take menial jobs white people deem disgusting and as a matter of fact are the most important part of society. They get discriminated the most when it comes to professional jobs despite being more qualified. I have seen white people who didnt even clear their high school working as managers whereas black people with masters/PHD driving uber bcz they didnt jobs bcz of discrimination. Entire offices are filled with white people with not a single black/Hispanic in sight. You clearly haven't been at the opposite end of those racist white scum bags otherwise you would find every black person an angel. When you rob people of opportunities due to discrimination then you cant whine about them turning to crime. This entire image of black people as criminals has been deliberately manufactured to keep them in lower levels of society.

Last edited:
Minorities and immigrants always work harder than any of those elitist whites. They take menial jobs white people deem disgusting and as a matter of fact are the most important part of society. They get discriminated the most when it comes to professional jobs despite being more qualified. I have seen white people who didnt even clear their high school working as managers whereas black people with masters/PHD driving uber bcz they didnt jobs bcz of discrimination. Entire offices are filled with white people with not a single black/Hispanic in sight. You clearly haven't been at the opposite end of those racist white scum bags otherwise you would find every black person an angel. When you rob people of opportunities due to discrimination then you cant whine about them turning to crime. This entire image of black people as criminals has been deliberately manufactured to keep them in lower levels of society.

Yes. Agreed. But remember it’s always the case with all migrants. It took several generations to be really accepted. Look at Jewish community. Whichever discrimination they experienced, they continued to work hard. Even if some of them were criminals, they did their crimes silently.... not like those stupid Blacks. Don’t choose the easy way of making money.
Even the situation was artificially made to keep them in low casts of the society, it’s upto them to be clever. More clever than the others.

We are going more and more off topic (sorry mods)

Muslims ko hata lete hain hum.

So that you guys can go back to suppressing the Dalits and Moolnavasis like your ideology says so.

Brahminism is a divisive oppressive ideology. Hindutva has just hastened India's fall. It's not a self sustaining system. It will give birth to new Buddhas, Gurunanaks and Mahavirs if the oppression continues for too long.

we support macron , we support france , we support freedom of expression . down with extremism.
then you should stay in your lands .

we support macron , we support france , we support freedom of expression .

Should comes with respect. would you be happy if I insult you or your mum ? Even in France you could sue me in court if I do.

Freedom of expression yes but with maturity and respect.
It’s up to muslims, and especially french muslims to request it, to convince people for it.

Last edited:
Fake news.

She was arrested for suspended drivers license and falsifying her name not because she was a pious righteous innocent muslim girl.
look how they peddle fake news of islamophobia on twitter.
The amount of licking your kind does for the West there isn’t a Shiv Ligam big enough.
pajeet refrain from discussing religion .
Should comes with respect. would you be happy if I insult you or your mum ? Even in France you could sue me in court if I do.

It’s up to muslims, and especially french muslims to request it, to convince people for it.
you can not kill , go to court , if dont find their law according to your beliefs get out of that country . better to return the country where your religious beliefs get first priority .

you can not kill , go to court , if dont find their law according to your beliefs get out of that country . better to return the country where your religious beliefs get first priority .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom