What's new

UAE minister backs Emmanuel Macron’s remarks on Muslims

now my question is how trillions came to UAE ? because UAE gdp is 375bn$ thsi year ? may be this not make sense to you but please teach me how a country can send out trillion $ while its GDP is total is 375bn% ? ohhhh i see model ayan ali type bring that trillion washed it and then send back as laundered money ?

Exactly.... Ayan Ali, was caught paddling $, she was destined to get busted, simply because she was crossing through a regularized border, where your chance to carry more than $10K are limited. In UAE she would be captured 100%.
Hypothetically speaking, even if she was successful at both borders, she can't turnup at bank with cash to deposit, without having evidence of source.
Whereas, in Pakistan she was set free, despite so much media exposure, murder of investigation officer, but if she was caught in UAE, i doubt if she could get away so easily.

Point to ponder through her case was, how so much $ is landing in Pakistan on the first place!!!!
and how she got it?
That's the answer for another time, for now let's focus on money laundering, where you accused UAE but that's individual claim, what matters in real world is FATF

Money laundering as name suggests, is turning black money to white or clean. BUT, foremost you need to generate black money.
So what exactly is the source of black money in any country?
Answer is simple one word 'BANANA REPUBLIC' where 'POLITICIANS' are gods, while republic part is for name sake and public has no choice but to embrace, whatever is thrown at them.

Now tell us, do you really believe UAE is a banana state?

Money transfer is not a crime, $ can be transferred back and forth to any country of the world and this is NOT money laundering. Crime is if rules are violated in transfer and the source of money can't be established as fair.

So my point with $trillion means, there's $trillion lying and running through UAE banks and international banks in UAE.
While, sheikhs can earn more profit by investing it in property rather than building mafia in Pakistan, who than vote to the candidate of UAE, who than select cabinet of people who worship pictures of UAE sheikh and kiss graves of dead sheikhs, than hire bureaucracy and army chief loyal to him, than preach prerogative of elected is the rule of the state., and then once banana republic is established, than start generating tons of black money, but your cabinet keep telling that theirs no corruption, than turn Lahore airport to an irregular border, where no controls are in place, no passports are stamped, no scanners are used, so that truck load of equivalent $ should be paddled to UAE. Infect all given signs, hints at current regime of Pakistan, hence listed in FATF. For local consumption it's evil Saudis who are not helping us.

Muslims need to learn to integrate into European societies.

LGBT have full rights there. Women can dress however they want, infact niqab is seen as something intrusive, atheists can express themselves freely.

If they don't like that, they can go back to their countries. Don't go to someone's house and expect him to change his behaviour.

As an american, I have the freedom not to integrate. You don't even live here so stop telling me what to do. People can wear a niqab here if they want to, they have that right, just like they have the right to wear a crop-top and booty shorts.

"Once, as I was strolling through the Inner City, I suddenly encountered an apparition in a black caftan and black hair locks. Is this a Jew? was my first thought. For, to be sure, they had not looked like that in Linz. I observed the man furtively and cautiously, but the longer I stared at this foreign face, scrutinizing feature for feature, the more my first question assumed a new form: Is this a German?...
Wherever I went, I began to see Jews, and the more I saw, the more sharply they became distinguished in my eyes from the rest of humanity. Particularly the Inner City and the districts north of the Danube Canal swarmed with a people which even outwardly had lost all resemblance to Germans
The cleanliness of this people, moral and otherwise, I must say, is a point in itself. By their very exterior you could tell that these were no lovers of water, and, to your distress, you often knew it with your eyes closed. Later I often grew sick to my stomach from the smell of these caftan-wearers. Added to this, there was their unclean dress and their generally unheroic appearance."
-Hitler, Mein Kampf

As you can read, the root of Hitler's anti-Semitism was not some obscure racial theory, but his discontent with the level of assimilation of Jews that he first encountered in Vienna. He only adapted his racial views later to justify his anti-Semitism. He observes that they don't dress like Germans and behave like foreigners.
My point is that today Muslims in Europe and the West in general are under increasing pressure to assimilate. But this pressure is coming from people with the same mentality as Hitler.

HERE IS SOME STRONG CONDEMNATION FROM QATAR ROYAL FAMILY ABOUT MACRON DE PIG REMARKS ABOUT ISLAM.
You will have to bear the consequences': Football owner who is part of Qatari royalty THREATENS Macron in tweet demanding apology

5f99882385f5405e733c8a0e.jpg

Controversial Malaga owner Sheikh Abdullah Al Thani has warned French President Emmanuel Macron to apologize for his incendiary comments about Islamic terrorism, warning the head of state that he will "bear the consequences".
The incensed Sheikh, who has been at the center of a court case concerning the Spanish club, ordered Macron to say sorry for his remarks about the "monstrosity" of "Islamic terrorism" following the murder of teacher Samuel Paty in Paris last week.
Responding to a tweet by Macron that dismissed "hate speech" and called for "universal values" in "the spirit of peace", Al Thani insisted that Islam was "against violence, racism, extremism and incitement".
"You must stop your systematic campaigns against Islam and the master of creation," he told Macron in one of a series of angry public messages.

its funny to read comments arab living on borrowed time
when we paksitanis are themseleves living on borrowed money from the infidels

its good Arab people and government don't take these ....... seriously

no comments from Saudi Arabia?

You two Indian Hindus can go discuss this issue elsewhere.
HERE IS SOME STRONG CONDEMNATION FROM QATAR ROYAL FAMILY ABOUT MACRON DE PIG REMARKS ABOUT ISLAM.
You will have to bear the consequences': Football owner who is part of Qatari royalty THREATENS Macron in tweet demanding apology

View attachment 685356

Controversial Malaga owner Sheikh Abdullah Al Thani has warned French President Emmanuel Macron to apologize for his incendiary comments about Islamic terrorism, warning the head of state that he will "bear the consequences".
The incensed Sheikh, who has been at the center of a court case concerning the Spanish club, ordered Macron to say sorry for his remarks about the "monstrosity" of "Islamic terrorism" following the murder of teacher Samuel Paty in Paris last week.
Responding to a tweet by Macron that dismissed "hate speech" and called for "universal values" in "the spirit of peace", Al Thani insisted that Islam was "against violence, racism, extremism and incitement".
"You must stop your systematic campaigns against Islam and the master of creation," he told Macron in one of a series of angry public messages.

May Allah swt bless Qatar, a genuine Arab state, unlike some other sell-outs.

Integration is: have a Job, speak the official language and be Kind to everybody who is not hostile towards you. That’s it.

But brown and white knights want total assimilation. This will not gonna happen, Muslims don’t suck-up!
And Macron recently decided it was his right to determine how to "alter" Islam for the better.....AND how come France will protect Jews from antisemitism but wont protect Muslims from Harmful, immoral violations against their religion? When i read about it, i subconsciously thought it was bad....but now that i see the reaction building up against France, it makes sense. Macron crossed a line.

About the integration, Muslims are generally integrated IMO...afterall, integration means economic, political and social participation, and i bet most Muslims do all of those...so like you rightfully said, they want total assimiliation, but its too late for that...even China didnt allow Western domination and culture assimilate in China...that era is almost ended, if not already ended. Now we will see more REAL mutual respect or mutual separation situations.

not french police.
Video confirms it easy to fool people without knowledge. Not having knowledge is human, but not going after knowledge is inhuman.

True that video has all that hallmarks of American police. Video is of from Black lives matter protests.

From my remote point of view the minister is right in at least the part about many Muslims in the West who have to make the effort to integrate better.

On the other hand these particular regressive Muslims have been allowed to be so by the Western governments. I ask the readers to consider if British Muslims like Abu Hamza and Anjem Choudary have been allowed freedom in pre-2003 Iraq, pre-2011 Syria and pre-2011 Libya.

The West is reaping what it sowed.
Integration is just a soft word for facism, every human being is free to live their lives according to their own beliefs in a free society. Anyone who believes other than that is a facist. France is gearing up to become the next facist state along with India.

The Arab states have a vested interest in having the Muslims living in the West perpetually stigmatized and vilified. They know that if Muslims in the West become strong and influential, we will undoubtedly draw attention to the tyranny and lack of freedom in the Arab world. UAE, KSA and Egypt are the triangle of evil among the Arabs. I respect Qatar and I respect the GNA in Libya. They are aligned with Turkey. Right now, like it or not, Turkey is the leader and the voice of the Muslim people, not the Saudis, not the Iranians and not Pakistan which has little credibility. Turkey is spearheading the cause for Muslim interests around the world. As for my country Pakistan, their government is a mixed bag. You have figures like Shirin Mazari and Fawad Chaudhry that are secularist antinomians and end up pouring water on any effort to fully Islamize Pakistan. The council of clowns known as CII recently approved the construction of a Hindu idol worship temple in the capital using Muslim tax payer revenue.
The time calls for a Muslim leader who is as passionate about Muslim interests as Modi is passionate about Hindu interests and Netanyahu is passionate about Jewish interests. Erdogan is the only one I see who fits the bill
No thank you. Shirin Mazari and Fawad Chaudhry are honestly a voice of reason. They only speak up when regressive CII Mullahs get too loud, such as the child marriage issue and the recent hate campaign by Mullahs over the temple issue and the Tahir Naseem case.

Honestly you foreign bred Pakistanis are such hypocrites. You live your life in a secular state but want Mullah rule in Pakistan. And you seem particularly hypocritical. The CII Mullah rule that you want will make the life of your ex-community members in Pakistan complete hell. Have some shame.

Inappropriate Language
You should worship them on NaagPanchami.
Abey, worship to hum log devils to bhi karte hain. Katne thode dete hain. Sapera bhi hota hai unko control karne ke liye. Katne walon ka to head smash karna chahiye ki nahi? Ya saath mein sapera to hona hi chahiye. Kyon? Khula thode chod sakte hain.

No thank you. Shirin Mazari and Fawad Chaudhry are honestly a voice of reason. They only speak up when regressive CII Mullahs get too loud, such as the child marriage issue and the recent hate campaign by Mullahs over the temple issue and the Tahir Naseem case.

Honestly you foreign bred Pakistanis are such hypocrites. You live your life in a secular state but want Mullah rule in Pakistan. And you seem particularly hypocritical. The CII Mullah rule that you want will make the life of your ex-community members in Pakistan complete hell. Have some shame.

I just called the CII a "council of clowns" how does that mean I want them to rule Pakistan? On the contrary. It is clear CII is a rubber stamp for Deep State policy and nothing more. By approving construction of a Hindu temple with Muslim tax revenue they have negated any Islamic credentials they claim to possess.
I am not in favor of Mullas or anyone else, I am in favor of Islam. Pure, unadulterated Islam and Shari'ah.
Religion is never represented by anyone that is affiliated with the government. I have studied Religion deeply and intensely and come to the realization that true Religion is always independent and critical of the ruling establishment, not a functionary of it

Anwar Gargash rejects accusations against French president that he seeks to exclude Muslims.

UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]'s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]

UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]
2 Nov 2020

A prominent United Arab Emirates minister has called on Muslims to accept the stance of French President Emmanuel Macron on his claims about the need for “integration” in Western societies.
“[Muslims] have to listen carefully to what Macron said in his speech. He doesn’t want to isolate Muslims in the West, and he is totally right,” Anwar Gargash, minister of state for foreign affairs, said in an interview on Monday with the German daily Die Welt.
Keep Reading
Macron says he understands Muslims’ shock over Prophet cartoonsTens of thousands of Muslims protest France’s ‘Islamophobia’Muslim world’s falling-out with France deepens: Live newsIs France at breaking point?
He said Muslims “need to be integrated in a better way” in Western nations.
“The French state has the right to search for ways to achieve this in parallel with combating extremism and societal closure,” he added.
Gargash rejected accusations against the French president that he seeks to exclude Muslims living in France.
‘Freedom to draw’
The Emirati minister’s statements come amid ongoing protests in the Arab and Muslim world against Macron’s remarks on Islam, in which he accused Muslims of “separatism” and defended publishing the controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
AD
Following intense boycott campaigns of French products across the Arab and Muslim world, Macron lowered his tone and said he understood the feelings of Muslims over the cartoons.
“I understand the sentiments being expressed and I respect them,” the French president said in an exclusive interview with Al Jazeera on Saturday.
“But you must understand my role right now, it’s to do two things: to promote calm and also to protect these rights,” Macron said.
“I will always defend in my country the freedom to speak, to write, to think, to draw,” he added.

UAE Statement on France Making Things Clear For Turkey & Pakistan| Analysis by Makhdoom Shahab

What this bastard Mcron stands for.

Anwar Gargash rejects accusations against French president that he seeks to exclude Muslims.

UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]'s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]

UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]
2 Nov 2020

A prominent United Arab Emirates minister has called on Muslims to accept the stance of French President Emmanuel Macron on his claims about the need for “integration” in Western societies.
“[Muslims] have to listen carefully to what Macron said in his speech. He doesn’t want to isolate Muslims in the West, and he is totally right,” Anwar Gargash, minister of state for foreign affairs, said in an interview on Monday with the German daily Die Welt.
Keep Reading
Macron says he understands Muslims’ shock over Prophet cartoonsTens of thousands of Muslims protest France’s ‘Islamophobia’Muslim world’s falling-out with France deepens: Live newsIs France at breaking point?
He said Muslims “need to be integrated in a better way” in Western nations.
“The French state has the right to search for ways to achieve this in parallel with combating extremism and societal closure,” he added.
Gargash rejected accusations against the French president that he seeks to exclude Muslims living in France.
‘Freedom to draw’
The Emirati minister’s statements come amid ongoing protests in the Arab and Muslim world against Macron’s remarks on Islam, in which he accused Muslims of “separatism” and defended publishing the controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
AD
Following intense boycott campaigns of French products across the Arab and Muslim world, Macron lowered his tone and said he understood the feelings of Muslims over the cartoons.
“I understand the sentiments being expressed and I respect them,” the French president said in an exclusive interview with Al Jazeera on Saturday.
“But you must understand my role right now, it’s to do two things: to promote calm and also to protect these rights,” Macron said.
“I will always defend in my country the freedom to speak, to write, to think, to draw,” he added.

UAE Statement on France Making Things Clear For Turkey & Pakistan| Analysis by Makhdoom Shahab

those living in free western societies should learn to respect right of expression , very good statement from gulf .

Taliban Zindabad
As an american, I have the freedom not to integrate. You don't even live here so stop telling me what to do. People can wear a niqab here if they want to, they have that right, just like they have the right to wear a crop-top and booty shorts.
typical hypocrite and stingy western Pakistani, themselves living in the west and enjoying the western freedoms, but want us to live under taliban

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom