What's new

UAE minister backs Emmanuel Macron’s remarks on Muslims

An intriguing comment, painting Europe's 44 million+ Islamic population with one broad brush, and demanding wholesale compliance of them. And it raises even more intriguing questions. It would help your readers understand the context of these "integrate into European societies" statements if you would kindly clarify some issues.

Specifically:
- Are you European?
- Are you Muslim?
- Do you now or have you ever lived in Europe?

Splendid. This suggests that if European Muslims commit to supporting LGBT rights, the freedom for women to attire themselves in revealing clothes in specie, disavow the niqab and let atheists express themselves freely, this would somehow satisfy your demand of "Muslim integration".

Are you sure that we should draw the line here?

This is the kind of language one would expect of Europe's far right. Be that as it may:
- Are you in charge, in any capacity, of European immigration policies to be able to make this demand of repatriation?
- What evidence can you provide that Muslims in Europe, all 44 million+ of them, are there specifically to change European behavior, as your concluding statement implies? Primary research sources only, please.

Hope that you won't mind answering the questions. Thanks in advance.
Most researches conducted show that an astounding number of European Muslims prefer Sharia law to state law.

Then you have the numerous cases of terrorist attacks, attacks on Jews, incidents of gay bashing, having issues with food, shaking hands with the opposite gender, teaching evolution in schools......eh the list goes on.

If you're sincere, you can read about every case. These are legit cases where Muslims have refused to integrate.. If your aim is to cry Islamophobia then ignore.

Most Muslims have integrated into society, core of British society is going to the pub, which all honest Muslims don’t do

Honest lot goes to Syria and Iraq and butcher dis-honest Muslims there.

As per stats. $Trillions go out of UAE annually, through banking channels. If they wish to control, they can simply forbade or put limit to transmittals. Many countries have this rule.

Your claim makes no sense to me but it will make plenty of sense to most of the posters on pdf.

Starting from yesterday, there's news every 1/2 hour in all major European states, in every radio /tv channel, calling Muslims and Islam as terrorist, why Imran Khan is not following up his letter on Islamophobia to Macron and copy it to rest of Europe?

Local Islamic associations are being reached out by the media houses and Muslims are busy giving explanation.
Children are being victimized in schools not because they had problem with our Iman but they see rulers of anti countries mainly Pakistan & Turkey, issuing extremist statements, while their follower doing the needful.

If situation extravagate in Europe, in next days, we all know whom was stoking fire and which country is ruled by extremist heads.
now my question is how trillions came to UAE ? because UAE gdp is 375bn$ thsi year ? may be this not make sense to you but please teach me how a country can send out trillion $ while its GDP is total is 375bn% ? ohhhh i see model ayan ali type bring that trillion washed it and then send back as laundered money ?

See, you're a good citizen and you don't even have to go there? Or perhaps just biding your time...
Anyways you prove that west can chnage you in Pakistan but Muslims according to your logic may not or is it should not?

He is an Indian Hindu.

A war between Muslim countries and France in near future is inevitable. (I am not taking about UAE)

You are 100% correct. It is about the increasing Muslim population in Europe, which has reached 20% in France.

These are just excuses to bring in harsher policies and eventual pogroms, restrictions, and population control of Muslims, like what Jews experiences from the 1930s onwards.

This level of hypocrisy is actually hilarious. Somewhat off topic but w/e
The day before GB provincial status he/she/it was crying about how Pakistan just gives GB 'lollipops' and the next day he/she/it was silent.

It just shows that this Indian has no idea what he is talking about.

As per stats. $Trillions go out of UAE annually, through banking channels. If they wish to control, they can simply forbade or put limit to transmittals. Many countries have this rule.

Your claim makes no sense to me but it will make plenty of sense to most of the posters on pdf.

Starting from yesterday, there's news every 1/2 hour in all major European states, in every radio /tv channel, calling Muslims and Islam as terrorist, why Imran Khan is not following up his letter on Islamophobia to Macron and copy it to rest of Europe?

Local Islamic associations are being reached out by the media houses and Muslims are busy giving explanation.
Children are being victimized in schools not because they had problem with our Iman but they see rulers of anti countries mainly Pakistan & Turkey, issuing extremist statements, while their follower doing the needful.

If situation extravagate in Europe, in next days, we all know whom was stoking fire and which country is ruled by extremist heads.

What is Nawaz doing? He is sitting in the UK on his looted wealth.

Most Muslims have integrated into society, core of British society is going to the pub, which all honest Muslims don’t do

We are not only better integrated than whites but get along with almost all minority groups in the West (aside from Hindus.)

Muslims do not have any problems with modern world, provided that we are allowed to practice our religion in peace.

We are not anti-vacc/anti-gov extremists, we are mostly aloof of drugs/alcohol/gambling, and have the most stable social practices in the whole world (least divorces, less abuse, etc.)

its funny to read comments arab living on borrowed time
when we paksitanis are themseleves living on borrowed money from the infidels

its good Arab people and government don't take these ....... seriously

no comments from Saudi Arabia?

its funny to read comments arab living on borrowed time
when we paksitanis are themseleves living on borrowed money from the infidels

its good Arab people and government don't take these ....... seriously

no comments from Saudi Arabia?
Because we are a classic case of "more loyal than the king himself."

Anwar Gargash rejects accusations against French president that he seeks to exclude Muslims.

UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]'s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]

UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]
2 Nov 2020

A prominent United Arab Emirates minister has called on Muslims to accept the stance of French President Emmanuel Macron on his claims about the need for “integration” in Western societies.
“[Muslims] have to listen carefully to what Macron said in his speech. He doesn’t want to isolate Muslims in the West, and he is totally right,” Anwar Gargash, minister of state for foreign affairs, said in an interview on Monday with the German daily Die Welt.
Keep Reading
Macron says he understands Muslims’ shock over Prophet cartoonsTens of thousands of Muslims protest France’s ‘Islamophobia’Muslim world’s falling-out with France deepens: Live newsIs France at breaking point?
He said Muslims “need to be integrated in a better way” in Western nations.
“The French state has the right to search for ways to achieve this in parallel with combating extremism and societal closure,” he added.
Gargash rejected accusations against the French president that he seeks to exclude Muslims living in France.
‘Freedom to draw’
The Emirati minister’s statements come amid ongoing protests in the Arab and Muslim world against Macron’s remarks on Islam, in which he accused Muslims of “separatism” and defended publishing the controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
AD
Following intense boycott campaigns of French products across the Arab and Muslim world, Macron lowered his tone and said he understood the feelings of Muslims over the cartoons.
“I understand the sentiments being expressed and I respect them,” the French president said in an exclusive interview with Al Jazeera on Saturday.
“But you must understand my role right now, it’s to do two things: to promote calm and also to protect these rights,” Macron said.
“I will always defend in my country the freedom to speak, to write, to think, to draw,” he added.

UAE Statement on France Making Things Clear For Turkey & Pakistan| Analysis by Makhdoom Shahab

Is it legal to protest in the UAE?

When Arabs protested in Egypt they had to have overwhelming numbers to overthrow Hosni Mubarak, only to have a new coup a few years later. Pakistan and Turkey have their flaws but they are democracies where people can vent and demand some influence to have a redress of their grievances. Doesn’t seem so in Arab monarchies.

From an outsiders perspective, Britain has done better at integrating its large primarily South Asian Muslims populations and Germany has done well integrating its mostly ethnic Turkish Muslims. It seems to be France that is having more difficulty integrating its mostly Arab Muslims.

Anwar Gargash rejects accusations against French president that he seeks to exclude Muslims.

UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]'s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]

UAE's Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash says Muslims in the West 'need to be integrated in a better way' [File: Neil Hall/Reuters]
2 Nov 2020

A prominent United Arab Emirates minister has called on Muslims to accept the stance of French President Emmanuel Macron on his claims about the need for “integration” in Western societies.
“[Muslims] have to listen carefully to what Macron said in his speech. He doesn’t want to isolate Muslims in the West, and he is totally right,” Anwar Gargash, minister of state for foreign affairs, said in an interview on Monday with the German daily Die Welt.
Keep Reading
Macron says he understands Muslims’ shock over Prophet cartoonsTens of thousands of Muslims protest France’s ‘Islamophobia’Muslim world’s falling-out with France deepens: Live newsIs France at breaking point?
He said Muslims “need to be integrated in a better way” in Western nations.
“The French state has the right to search for ways to achieve this in parallel with combating extremism and societal closure,” he added.
Gargash rejected accusations against the French president that he seeks to exclude Muslims living in France.
‘Freedom to draw’
The Emirati minister’s statements come amid ongoing protests in the Arab and Muslim world against Macron’s remarks on Islam, in which he accused Muslims of “separatism” and defended publishing the controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad.
AD
Following intense boycott campaigns of French products across the Arab and Muslim world, Macron lowered his tone and said he understood the feelings of Muslims over the cartoons.
“I understand the sentiments being expressed and I respect them,” the French president said in an exclusive interview with Al Jazeera on Saturday.
“But you must understand my role right now, it’s to do two things: to promote calm and also to protect these rights,” Macron said.
“I will always defend in my country the freedom to speak, to write, to think, to draw,” he added.

UAE Statement on France Making Things Clear For Turkey & Pakistan| Analysis by Makhdoom Shahab

Like the millions of workers in the UAE need to be integrated and Emiratis bred out.
What a fool. How low will the khalajis go??

Did he say that before or after he came out the tel Aviv gay bar in downtown Dubai .

The Arab states have a vested interest in having the Muslims living in the West perpetually stigmatized and vilified. They know that if Muslims in the West become strong and influential, we will undoubtedly draw attention to the tyranny and lack of freedom in the Arab world. UAE, KSA and Egypt are the triangle of evil among the Arabs. I respect Qatar and I respect the GNA in Libya. They are aligned with Turkey. Right now, like it or not, Turkey is the leader and the voice of the Muslim people, not the Saudis, not the Iranians and not Pakistan which has little credibility. Turkey is spearheading the cause for Muslim interests around the world. As for my country Pakistan, their government is a mixed bag. You have figures like Shirin Mazari and Fawad Chaudhry that are secularist antinomians and end up pouring water on any effort to fully Islamize Pakistan. The council of clowns known as CII recently approved the construction of a Hindu idol worship temple in the capital using Muslim tax payer revenue.
The time calls for a Muslim leader who is as passionate about Muslim interests as Modi is passionate about Hindu interests and Netanyahu is passionate about Jewish interests. Erdogan is the only one I see who fits the bill

Back
Top Bottom