What's new

UAE, KSA send 95 tones of aid to flood Hit Iran.

What india was doing nothing in time of need muslim umah helped iran but they betray for their sake of love for hindus

Iran should take that "aid" and send it to Yemen!!!
Do you hate Iranians so much that you dont want them to recieve aid? WTF is wrong with you.

Stop being negative into everything.
People like him are the reason we have ISIS, Al-Qaida etc. How fcking selfish and evil is it possible to get?

Do you hate Iranians so much that you dont want them to recieve aid? WTF is wrong with you.

People like him are the reason we have ISIS, Al-Qaida etc. How fcking selfish and evil is it possible to get?

If you want to be a Saudi A** licker like some Pakistanis over 95 tons of "aid" that is your problem.

Help Yemenis, Syrians, Lebanon, Bahrain etc by not sending missile and fighters.
Why, so they can be easy prey to Zionists and their Wahhabi Cousins? No thanks!

Saudi and Israel ARE the same side of the coin!

They are moving in that direction, yes. But if the Muslim countries could talk about there differences, especially Iran and KSA then perhaps they could be brought back. Right now there is still a possibility, the west has drawn fangs at Saudis they are also not seen very favorably.

If you want to be a Saudi A** licker like some Pakistanis over 95 tons of "aid" that is your problem.

I don't care if the aid comes from Saudi, USA Israel or whatever. Innocent people in Iran are suffering and Saudi have decided to send aid. A most welcomed kind gesture. Are your inferiority complex so big that you would rather have your countrymen die than let Saudi help them? Would you do the same if it was you and or your family that were suffering from the flood? No. You don't care about Iranians. You just care about yourself.

Pakistani people are very patriotic. They are also very brotherly towards muslims and have a strong sense of muslim unity (ummah). Instead of mocking them, you should learn from them.

Why, so they can be easy prey to Zionists and their Wahhabi Cousins? No thanks!
if you were among the ones who lost all their belonging due to flood , you'd have understood more .

by the way if you cared too much about Islam as your post here implies, you'd have known you cant use the property or money some guy gave you and say this money is for helping those people for something else, its completely un-Islamic , in-human and wrong even forbidden .
It's simply like theft .

Last edited:
if you were among the ones who lost all their belonging due to flood , you'd have understood more .

by the way if you cared too much about Islam as your post here implies, you'd have known you cant use the property or money some guy gave you and say this money is for helping those people for something else, its completely un-Islamic , in-human and wrong even forbidden .
It's simply like theft .

If I had lost all my possessions in the flood I would expect for my own country and Countrymen to come to my aid. I would expect that a minute amount of the hundreds of billions of dollars that my Country has earned from its Natural resources would be spent to help me cope and get back on my feet instead of lining the pockets of corrupt Reformist politicians and financing their children's lavish lifestyles overseas. The last thing I would want is to receive aid from a nation that calls me Majoos, unleashed genocidal Takfiri terrorists against my country, has funded Separatists of all walks of life to balkanize Iran and even funds the MEK and that SoB Reza.

Giving Saudi Aid to their enemies in Yemen who are suffering way worst than anyone in Iran and for far longer would be the best F^ck You Iran can give to that shitty Kingdom!

Last edited:
Welcome news. Good move by KSA.

I hope the gap between Arabs, Turks, Pakistanis, and Afghans with Iran is bridged.

Only our enemies benefit from our internal
divisions.

I always find these type of thread very interesting because the only nationality proposing peace and goodwill between Muslim nations is Pakistanis.

Pakistan should prioritise its own interest here and not try anything more than neutrality or simple mediation. It is never reciprocated by the other nations.

Back
Top Bottom