What's new

UAE ‘interested’ in HAL-made light combat aircraft Tejas

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LCA Mk1 sucks. It's no different from the JF-17 Block 2.

The Mk1A is adequate as a Mig-21 Bison replacement, but it won't suit UAE's tastes.

So I'm betting the UAE will be particularly interested in the more capable LCA Mk2, which is a Gripen E equivalent.
I will bet my right nut they wont buy tejas in any form

I will bet my right nut they wont buy tejas in any form

Considering the IAF alone will be ordering over 320 LCAs, and the IN is also interested in up to 50 LCAs, who knows when production will free up for exports. Even if we make 24 jets a year, it will take us 15 years just to fulfil our own needs.

The UAE will be interested in buying many other defence products from India anyway.

Third rate choose Tejas, unfortunately yes.
First rate asmani fauj choose JF-17 (whatever name is) made of steel and does had night flight capability.
Also try to pick all second hand fighters from OLX to keep the standards high, from every country.

Moral of the story. better to be third rate air force than asmani fauj

lol UAE is just giving you hope and tell you good luck and keep on trying one day you will come up with a plain plane and we will support you till the end..
you need to fly first before you sell it hahahaha... tapman barh raha hai

UAE has the luxury/resources to buy any high end fighter jet from any Western country or even Russian or Chinese. Why would it be interested in any Indian jet which even Indians have partially rejected?
Cost effectiveness

LCA is a potent 4 Th gen fighter, suited for airforces of small countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom