What's new

UAE ex police chief Advocating Terrorism In Sistan/Balochistan?

Pakistan has to learn from India who with atrocities on Kashmiris have been able to contain the genuine freedom movement and Pakistan is moving with a tortoise pace against the enemies of its nation, may those be the corrupt politicians, enemy sponsored terrorists across its borders and within. Fact is, IMRAN Khan is too slow.

Correction : Not against peaceful Baluchis , going after miscreants with correct information. Because our courts and media is free and very active. Every military or para military operation conduct by responsible authorities in military with proper information. We are not regime, UAE is regime or any non democratic authoritarian country is regime.

Democracy is not the type of governance that suits this part of the world, especially countries where millions are uneducated and have tribal mindsets.

inshallah Pakistan works wonders, May Allah grant you prosperity and luck.

I give them shadow of doubt that they might be referring to Iranian balochistan and not Pakistani balochistan even though trouble in Iranian balochistan would impact Pakistani balochistan too

They want to pay Iran back for its meddling in Yemen and are not necessarily trying to create trouble for Pakistan as per their perception.
That’s not a justification - they want to get back at Iran over Yemen, do it in Yemen or Syria or Iraq.

This is naked advocacy for terrorism and @Abu Dhabi refusal to condemn it clearly demonstrates support for said advocacy for terrorism. His days on this forum will be numbered if he continues voicing support for terrorism like this.

That’s not a justification - they want to get back at Iran over Yemen, do it in Yemen or Syria or Iraq.

This is naked advocacy for terrorism and @Abu Dhabi refusal to condemn it clearly demonstrates support for said advocacy for terrorism. His days on this forum will be numbered if he continues voicing support for terrorism like this.

Wait a second now , forumers on PDF are forced into a corner and obliged to voice their opinions on certain matters , and refusal to do so will result in them getting banned because you and others will label them freely and as you see fit ?

I am here to stay thank you very much. I am trying to be polite to everyone, even ugly forumers with ugly manners. I also contribute with posts and threads. So shoosh

Wait a second now , forumers on PDF are forced into a corner and obliged to voice their opinions on certain matters , and refusal to do so will result in them getting banned because you and others will label them freely and as you see fit ?
The forum has a very simple policy on supporting terrorism or individuals involved in supporting terrorism.

I see the UAE official's comments on arming Iranian Baloch as falling into the category of advocating for terrorism, and I have already explained why in detail in my previous posts on this thread. You do not have to condemn it, but continued support and justification of the comments made by the UAE official in the OP will be considered as support for terrorism.

The forum has a very simple policy on supporting terrorism or individuals involved in supporting terrorism.

I see the UAE official's comments on arming Iranian Baloch as falling into the category of advocating for terrorism, and I have already explained why in detail in my previous posts on this thread. You do not have to condemn it, but continued support and justification of the comments made by the UAE official in the OP will be considered as support for terrorism.

Ah got it. So i shall start googling what Iranian and Pakistani officials say that could imply supporting terrorism and tag you to each one and demand your stance and hope that one day you SEEM to sound like a terrorist supporter and get you banned

you seem like a nice person

Ah got it. So i shall start googling what Iranian and Pakistani officials say that could imply supporting terrorism and tag you to each one and demand your stance and hope that one day you SEEM to sound like a terrorist supporter and get you banned

you seem like a nice person
If you find posts by any member that appear to be advocating or supporting terrorism, please, absolutely report them (using the report post feature instead of tagging), keeping in mind the distinction I made in my previous posts when it comes to an occupied people in internationally recognized disputed/occupied territory (such as Palestine or Jammu & Kashmir) fighting against an occupying force.

NOTE: Deliberate Attacks or support for attacks on non-combatants, regardless of the status of the territory, will be considered terrorism.

Last edited:
Pakistan has to learn from India who with atrocities on Kashmiris have been able to contain the genuine freedom movement and Pakistan is moving with a tortoise pace against the enemies of its nation, may those be the corrupt politicians, enemy sponsored terrorists across its borders and within. Fact is, IMRAN Khan is too slow.
I agree with you that India has been very effective in containing the Kashmiri Freedome movement. But the reason is simple. Brutal numbers. I think there is one Indian soldier for every three Kashmiri males. If Pakistan deployed the entire PA strength of 700,000 men to Balochistan I think you would see terrorists wiped out within months.

If you find posts by any member that appear to be advocating or supporting terrorism, please, absolutely report them (using the report post feature instead of tagging), keeping in mind the distinction I made in my previous posts when it comes to an occupied people in internationally recognized disputed/occupied territory (such as Palestine or Jammu & Kashmir) fighting against an occupying force.

NOTE: Deliberate Attacks or support for attacks on non-combatants, regardless of the status of the territory, will be considered terrorism.

makes sense really. However, assuming someone is pro-terrorism because he or she did not voice against a twitter or article piece is stretching it. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to explain and make it clearer

However, assuming someone is pro-terrorism because he or she did not voice against a twitter or article piece is stretching it.
You are correct - condemnation is not required and I can see how my previous comments could have been interpreted as such. I hope my last couple of posts clarified that there is no requirement to condemn, but there is a requirement to not support or justify what can be perceived as terrorism.

Thank you for engaging rationally and with civility.

Much love to Pakistan
I am fan of Bushism.

1612283756777.png

Theoretically so am I, but Pakistan is no US, so we just have to deal with friendly countries also maintaining relationships with our enemies.

What I find issue with though are statements and actions that are outright attacks on Pakistan (such as by Gargash) and actions like the Saudis & UAE unnecessarily bestowing their highest national awards on genocidal, hate-mongering bigots like Modi.

The Saudis and UAE absolutely had no reason to give Modi their highest award, other than to insult Pakistan. It's not like Modi was going to prevent the Saudis and Emiratis from investing in India or vice versa if he didn't receive said awards.

What you suggest ? Shall we send all Baluchi's to internment camps or send the PAF to bomb out our own country?? Talk is cheap don't you think?
Start paying the taxes so we can spend some money on their genuine grievances so terrorists can be isolated instead of hammering them and creating more terrorists out of them. We must stay within the law but need to improve their living standards and at the same time firmly go after the undesirable elements inside and out side of our borders.
With the best will in the world IK is a human being and as any one else in his place got limitations and he can't just use the magic wand.
After 70 years which department in our country works efficiently never mind perfectly? Which member of our institutions still won't accept dosh for his services if offered name me one? Even police man standing miles away from the bani gala road have been removed for asking bribe from a Truckee to go on that road. How many people are still willing to follow the previous donkey's who ruled our country and looted and stashed up off shore accounts? Either we don't have got a system in place for most of the institutions or its badly broken and all we got are people who are fixing there accounts. Fixing will take more then 3 terms at least or say a generation if we have any honest person at the top otherwise its one step forward and 2 steps backward again.

Back
Top Bottom