What's new

UAE ex police chief Advocating Terrorism In Sistan/Balochistan?

They are terrorists, and they are equally terrorists to both Iran and Pakistan

And they have to be crushed

If UAE supports anti Pakistan terrorists with Jew or Indian help then you can't expect us to take it lightly

The Iranian Regime and Pakistani regime have the power now which is why they are going after civilian Baluchi's with force and accuse them of being terrorists. History shows that aggressors always lose.

The Iranian Regime and Pakistani regime have the power now which is why they are going after civilian Baluchi's with force and accuse them of being terrorists. History shows that aggressors always lose.
Why don't you ask Al sheikhs to open up their palaces and take in all the miscreants. I mean we all know the support you guys provide covertly but since UAE is also a very super doper power lets do it openly for once and we shall see :-)

History shows the one playing such dirty tactics always loose and for some odd reasons you guys always end up on the wrong side of history, too much Indian influence I believe :D

Last edited:
Found this on twitter when I opened it after ages 😒 I mean UAE is openly asking for it.. I hope they get it..

View attachment 711327

View attachment 711328

Pakistan should take this up with UAE as I think he still holds a seat of public servant in UAE.

Hi,

The ghost of Yemen will forever haunt pakistan and pak military---.

If Pak had a 150 K troops in GCC---no GCC person would have made that statement---.

All the GCC would be on the side of pakistan---which meant that India would have been contained---western threats calmed down---and only thing to deal would be Iran.

Now there is india---there is the west---there is afghanistan and there is Iran.

Then there is the other blunder of Gen Raheel regarding Mariam Nawaz---of letting her off the hook.

Last edited:
Lmao Civilian Balochis ? You mean BLA and BRF are innocent? I can understand gawadar poses a threat to UAE and that is the reason Mandirs are being allowed in UAE..
Hi,

The ghost of Yemen will forever haunt pakistan and pak military---.

If Pak had a 150 K troops in GCC---no GCC person would have made that statement---.
Pakistan should start its own proxy in Yemen to keep both iran and GCC in check..

Found this on twitter when I opened it after ages 😒 I mean UAE is openly asking for it.. I hope they get it..

View attachment 711327

View attachment 711328

Pakistan should take this up with UAE as I think he still holds a seat of public servant in UAE.
Dear Brother, this is only a minor and very common activity of these Emiratis, I have seen all the hell of their anti-Pakistan activities during my 6 year stay there. The loyalty of these Arabs to India is not a new element there. In this regards I will write , what I have been watching, listening and observing , in three or four articles . . .

This is sovereign territory of a Muslim country

If you were so concerned about state oppression you wouldn't be sucking the balls of Israel who are still oppressing Palestine, or Indians who are occupying and oppressing Kashmiri and Indian Muslims with an oppressive anti muslim state

So in conclusion your talking shit, and your actions are a revelation on why the Arabs and Emirates especially are out of their fcuking minds and are in league with people who hate Islam and muslims and wish to spread chaos in muslim lands
It was aimed only on Iran. Not on Pakistan.

They are connected and UAE has created problems for a long time

But then you also have some Arabs, such as Abu Dhabi, continuing to refuse to condemn what is clearly a statement advocating terrorism.

One good deed does not excuse the statement made by the individual quoted in the OP.

What is good should be celebrated, what is wrong should be condemned. I see no condemnation from our resident Arabs for terrorism advocacy.

I give them shadow of doubt that they might be referring to Iranian balochistan and not Pakistani balochistan even though trouble in Iranian balochistan would impact Pakistani balochistan too

They want to pay Iran back for its meddling in Yemen and are not necessarily trying to create trouble for Pakistan as per their perception.

Pakistan should be careful not to let anyone use our territory against Iran. We don’t need to be drawn in, again, into someone else’s war.

Fence off that border, and restrict it to just trade and tourism. Warn the Iranians not to allow any groups from operating on their soil to attack our soil either.

A restive Baluchistan is not good for either nation and plays into the hand of many third parties.

Last edited:
thats for sure -- UAE civil administration, bureaucracy & Security apparatus has a good number of baloch community, hence not surprised with the tweet. Just because someone's last name is Baloch, Raisani, Raisi doesn't mean they are on our side of the border, they can be be from Iranian side too.
There are territories and baloch-only colonies in various parts of UAE, They have a good presence.

Right, at least there are elections in these countries to elect people unlike the fat ugly freaks in UAE calling themselves Kings and Princes. :omghaha: :omghaha: ...

Anyways, tiny winy countries like UAE Will be wiped out soon because they have tiny militaries and tiny manpower. They will be swallowed up like a nice little calamari.

Correction : Not against peaceful Baluchis , going after miscreants with correct information. Because our courts and media is free and very active. Every military or para military operation conduct by responsible authorities in military with proper information. We are not regime, UAE is regime or any non democratic authoritarian country is regime.

Who really gives a F*. These 700,000 can find jobs in other countries if they are educated and have some training. If they are uneducated, then tough luck. Plenty of people from these Arse-holes Arab countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc, have very easily migrated and found jobs in Australia, NZ, US, EU, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and so on.

The problem is still JUST ONE - the Corrupt Military and Civilians, and their DHA housing schemes, and their off-shore dirty money kept in Dubai. These are the corrupt leeches and their families who have kept this country under a Draconian seize for the past 50 years.

Post the number of Pakistanis in ll these countries. - Australia, NZ, US, EU, Japan, Singapore
Australia - 70,000
NZ - 5,000
Japan - 10,000
Singapore - < 10,000
Malaysia - 50,000

USA - 500,000

nobody is allowing uneducated hordes from Third World countries to emigrate anywhere. those days are over

Post the number of Pakistanis in ll these countries. - Australia, NZ, US, EU, Japan, Singapore
Australia - 70,000
NZ - 5,000
Japan - 10,000
Singapore - < 10,000
Malaysia - 50,000

USA - 500,000

nobody is allowing uneducated hordes from Third World countries to emigrate anywhere. those days are over

Good, and that is why keeping Baluchistan safe is MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROVIDING JOBS TO THESE UNEDUCATED who probably decided not to go to the schools and Universities anyways.

Back
Top Bottom