What's new

UAE ex police chief Advocating Terrorism In Sistan/Balochistan?

Found this on twitter when I opened it after ages 😒 I mean UAE is openly asking for it.. I hope they get it..

View attachment 711327

View attachment 711328

Pakistan should take this up with UAE as I think he still holds a seat of public servant in UAE.
no one dares to speak anything like this without state approval. these bastards punish entire families if one member even tweets anything against the liking of their sheikhs

these guys are proving and confirming to be real jackasses. we should continue to criticize Iran and its policies against us but must never ignore the hostile policies of these Arab countries towards Pakistan.
the moment someone brings up the misdeeds of GCC countries he is then bombarded by Arab apologists.
please Pakistanis you wont become shia poodle if you acknowledge the excesses of this Israel and Modi loving country.

no one dares to speak anything like this without state approval. these bastards punish entire families if one member even tweets anything against the liking of their sheikhs

Power and money, give them a sense of invincibility hence they are jumping way above their height, I am sure the fall will be harmful if not devastating.

These Arabs are losing their marble and credibility every hour of the day. It looks like they want to totally severe relations. Which sane person at such a level would go on Twitter and pose such divisive questions? They have been funding their Salafi school of thought for decades in Pakistan. We looked the other way. The amount of bloodshed this caused is immeasurable. Now they want to cause ethnic tensions. I hope we don't look the other way this time.

thats for sure -- UAE civil administration, bureaucracy & Security apparatus has a good number of baloch community, hence not surprised with the tweet. Just because someone's last name is Baloch, Raisani, Raisi doesn't mean they are on our side of the border, they can be be from Iranian side too.

Brother we all know where people are planning fitnah in one place, you can be assure of two things. Firstly it will spill over to other regions i.e. Pakistan in this case. Secondly if they are planning such nefarious acts in public what they're doing in private, they will be doubling up the effort.
With the UAE and Pakistan at opposing ends of the table now, we should be on red alert through the region.

Guys do not get carried away with random threads. Any non-UAE person can started random threads to put hatred and miscommunications among Pakistan and its allies. RAW’s 5th generation warfare against Pakistan rests on misinformation and fake propaganda. UAE giving missiles to this and to that is balony. There are better topics then this.
Police Chief is an expert on speeding tickets or probably drunk based on new policy on liquor.

Not so much that bro, I've known Jordanians, Lebanese etc all my life. Lovely people, many of their women marrying into Pakistani families. Now it's Syrians as well.
This is a Gulf rulers thing.

I actually meant that Arabs kings and Prince are among the worse people you ever meet, plus the way they are treating the rest of the Muslims ( South Asians ) is horrible. Now after that, they are stoop threats and directly supporting Terrorists. I remember these Saudi's and Emirati were mad about Qatar possibly supporting ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Found this on twitter when I opened it after ages 😒 I mean UAE is openly asking for it.. I hope they get it..

View attachment 711327

View attachment 711328

Pakistan should take this up with UAE as I think he still holds a seat of public servant in UAE.

this is because of ertugral ghazi and khilafat e usmania revival .
There is no hand of Irani Mullahs in this... he is against Iran, Houthis and Qatar as well if I am not wrong..

And he likes "Indian immigrants" so I can assume whose hand it is..

if you revive khilafat i usmania they will strike back .

Back
Top Bottom