What's new

UAE criticises Ahmadinejad visit to Iran's own Persian Gulf island!!

You make some good points

That is true.:tup: What were we arguing all this time? Lets sum it up:

There are two parties: One party thinks Arabs are traitors and are in bed with israel. Another party is defending themselves.

First party's points:

1. Arabs force pakistan to act against its interests, in American way. NOTE: It is only the smaller GCC states like Qatar and UAE who are so, we cannot really blame Saudi Arabia at large.

2. Arabs played part in destruction of Libya and Syria. We must admit that 90% was played by US/NATO. 10% may have come from Qatar/UAE etc. Again, we must not blame Saudi arabia for this.

3. Arabs are supporting insurgents in Syria. There are no conclusive reports which prove so except some PressTV (which is biased). In fact, there are videos showing that these rebels are supported by weapons with Israeli Hebrew labels. I can bring these videos here. Why blame Saudi arabia for Israeli weapons? Aren't the Israelis smiling behind our backs?

4. Arabs export extremist ideology. Lets admit here: everybody is different. In my personal sittings with Arabs, I have found Arabs to be very sentimental. They are easily influenced by something. We cannot really blame them for this. Maybe Mohammad abdul wahab taught things which were misinterpreted later on? Who knows the truth? Maybe he was a pious person, who knows the truth? Who are we to judge?

Saudi princes also donate the most money to Africa, pakistan etc. We should not forget their contribution. Even if some money is used to fund religious extremism, maybe they have good intentions behind giving money? We should judge them with their intention. We should avoid too much suspicion on them as Quran tells us to.

Just now I read a news that Prince Alwaleed was accused of buying prostitutes and having sex in Spain. The case is now disproved. All accusations are proven false. What if this is the case? If we blame someone without conclusive evidence, we will be carrying the sins isnt it?

You make some good points

Thanks, that's why I stopped criticising Arab monarchies anymore or label anyone as wahabis.. because who knows, maybe some of the monarchy members are bad, surely not all of them. As for wahabis, i still did not research what actually Abdul wahab taught, so maybe his teachings were misinterpreted. I'd never know for sure, that is why I've stopped blaming them.

Thanks, that's why I stopped criticising Arab monarchies anymore or label anyone as wahabis.. because who knows, maybe some of the monarchy members are bad, surely not all of them. As for wahabis, i still did not research what actually Abdul wahab taught, so maybe his teachings were misinterpreted. I'd never know for sure, that is why I've stopped blaming them.

Yea we have to try to give people the benefit of the doubt. btw do you know who this pink eagle is:

492019-eagle-boys.jpg

Iran summons Swiss envoy over US comments about Abu Musa

c5Zz.jpg

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:39PM GMT

The Iranian Foreign Ministry has summoned the Swiss ambassador to Tehran in protest over the US State Department’s ‘meddling comments’ about a recent visit to the Iranian island of Abu Musa by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

During the meeting, which was held late on Friday, the director of the North America Bureau of the Iranian Foreign Ministry said the comments made by the US State Department on the Iranian island are ‘interference’ in Iran’s internal affairs and demanded an explanation from Washington.

In a statement issued on April 17, deputy spokesperson of the US State Department Mark Toner said, “Actions such as the April 11 visit by Iranian President Ahmadinejad to the Abu Musa Island only complicate efforts to settle the issue.”

In the meeting with the Swiss ambassador, the Iranian Foreign Ministry official also stated that Abu Musa Island is an inseparable part of Iranian territory.

The Iranian president’s visit to Abu Musa “is like his other provincial trips,” he added.

On April 11, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad visited the Iranian island of Abu Musa in the Persian Gulf as part of his tour of the southern Iranian province of Hormozgan.

On the same day, UAE Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan criticized the visit as a "violation of UAE sovereignty over its territories."

The islands of the Greater Tunb, the Lesser Tunb, and Abu Musa have historically been part of Iran, proof of which can be found and corroborated by countless historical, legal, and geographical documents in Iran and other parts of the world. However, the United Arab Emirates has repeatedly laid claim to the islands.

The islands temporarily fell under British control in the 1800s but were returned to Iran on November 30, 1971 through a legal procedure that preceded the establishment of the UAE as an independent state.

Iran summons Swiss envoy over US comments about Abu Musa

I wonder Iranian pilots under a lot of sanctions and pressure and after 34 years are capable of landing their planes intact but some countries with advances and sophisticated planes such f 16 black 60 which is more technology advanced than Israel's ones and also by daily support from the USA can't even land their planes :

January 9, 2006 (by Lieven Dewitte) - An F-16 block 60 of the United Arab Emirates Air Force crashed on Monday morning near Al Ain International Airport. The pilot (USAF) survived the crash but got reportedly injured after ejection.
The pilot landed safely after ejecting from the crashing plane (RE-27).

The F-16 fighter jet belonged to a team participating in Al Ain Aerobatic Show 2006, which starts tomorrow.

Eyewitnesses said the pilot was practicing for the air show around midday over a desert area close to the airport.

The plane crashed between the dunes, and emergency services rushed to the spot.

The UAE authorities started investigations to determine the exact cause of the accident.

UAE's F-16 Block 60 crashes, pilot survives

I wonder Iranian pilots under a lot of sanctions and pressure and after 34 years are capable of landing their planes intact but some countries with advances and sophisticated planes such f 16 black 60 which is more technology advanced than Israel's ones and also by daily support from the USA can't even land their planes :

F-16 Bilakh 60
10.gif

Mosa pic was damn funny:rofl:

....!

Exactly
http://www.f-16.net/news_article1587.html
vs
Captain Shahbazi lands jet with no front wheel news - Google Search

I wonder who will win..

Back
Top Bottom