What's new

UAE Buys 2 French Surveillance Satellites

Can any Arab country buy such satellites ?
The price is not that high, must be harder to get approval by NATO.

The price is not that high, must be harder to get approval by NATO.

:no:

France not receives absolutely ‘no order’ from NATO. She collaborates only with.

Can any Arab country buy such satellites ?

:azn:

In all Arab world, only for 2 great strategic allies UAE and KSA (If it so requests).

:no:

France not receives absolutely ‘no order’ from NATO. She collaborates only with.

:azn:

In all Arab world, only for 2 great strategic allies UAE and KSA (If it so requests).

Well, the RSF military arsenal is second to none in the ME, except to the Israelis :coffee:

UAE is more sensible choosing weapons and systems in all over middle east and 1 trillion times better than saudis

UAE bought a surveillance satellite, we are building our own :)

Google "Saudisat-3" already in space and "Saudisat-4" currently under construction.

Saudi satellites (Now) will never have the level of very high capacity to ‘surveillance satellite type Helios’.

No Arab country has this technological capability of space manufacturing. May be in 20 or 25 years with the help of friends allies like Turkey or South Korea to GCC (UAE and/or KSA), and a hard work.

off topic:

@Yzd Khalifa I have a question for you.

Be my guest.

Google "Saudisat-3" already in space and "Saudisat-4" currently under construction.

12 Satellites had already been built. I was told 2 of them are hi-tech, in Riyadh STC HQ itself, but Bubblegum said something different :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Saudi satellites (Now) will never have the level of very high capacity to ‘surveillance satellite type Helios’.

No Arab country has this technological capability of space manufacturing. May be in 20 or 25 years with the help of friends allies like Turkey or South Korea to GCC (UAE and/or KSA), and a hard work.

Does Israel, Iran, Turkey have such capability?

Back
Top Bottom