What's new

UAE Buys 2 French Surveillance Satellites

He's stressing out the point you were trying to make, that some countries are willing to work with their allies.

Come on, I pointed out about the willingness of Western powers to share their high technology to their allies/friendly nations.

Come on, I pointed out about the willingness of Western powers to share their high technology to their allies/friendly nations.

They are not our friends.

We get what we want, their high technology, only by the new balance of power - now, they have no choice - and their boundless energy needs. And we will do everything, working like crazy - day and night -, for no longer never depend on them technologically.

It's painful at times but more fun. Idk, just wanted to know how it feels from a local perspective :P

Oh dear, I hope no buddy among the people you were driving with was hurt.

BTW, when did that happen?

Oh dear, I hope no buddy among the people you were driving with was hurt.

BTW, when did that happen?

Not like that, it's just that there were no comfortable places on the way to eat or stay overnight not to mention the border :O :P
But a lot of saudis in the big americans (unfashionable here actually) cars and SUVs come here like that :D

:no:

Most Saudis drive Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. Those you saw must have bought US cars from Dubai - because most of them are inexpensive there - and drive them back home.
Not like that, it's just that there were no comfortable places on the way to eat or stay overnight not to mention the border :O :P
But a lot of saudis in the big americans (unfashionable here actually) cars and SUVs come here like that :D

:no:

Most Saudis drive Toyota, Honda, and Nissan. Those you saw must have bought US cars from Dubai - because most of them are inexpensive there - and drive them back home.

I might be wrong but I was just saying from what I see here, and what my grandad told me about saudi (in the 70s/80s)

I might be wrong but I was just saying from what I see here, and what my grandad told me about saudi (in the 70s/80s)

Your granpa was right, but since 1980 Japanese cars dominated the market, as KSA strengthened its ties with Japan. KSA has been investing in Japanese car-industries for a long period of time!

UAE is more sensible choosing weapons and systems in all over middle east and 1 trillion times better than saudis

Back
Top Bottom