What's new

UAE Assault Rifle CAR-816 (Torture Test)

Nice video.

Gun looks interesting.

Music was way too epic for the situation though.

This UAE is moving way ahead of us after they used to praise our defense industry and spread wishes to cash with us.:cry:

What is this, a licensed produced version of the HK-416?

What is this, a licensed produced version of the HK-416?

No, it is an independent Assault rifle developed from the M-4 Rifle. You can say it is to the M-4 what is HK-416 is to the M-4, a new rifle derived from a previous one.

i guess tunisian army will get it because i see a pic for a tunisian high officer in the uae arms show next to it i guess

Caracal .. They just issued a world wide recall on their compact pistol after someone in Pakistan got hurt after its slide broke and smashed against his head. Good thing was that the guy managed to live. Reason is being investigated but preliminary investigations and pictures suggest metallurgy problem. Not something people tend to take lightly when your self defense weapon implodes on you.

impressive .. beautiful sound, beautiful look. but it looks similar to US rifles

Caracal .. They just issued a world wide recall on their compact pistol after someone in Pakistan got hurt after its slide broke and smashed against his head. Good thing was that the guy managed to live. Reason is being investigated but preliminary investigations and pictures suggest metallurgy problem. Not something people tend to take lightly when your self defense weapon implodes on you.

may be a squib round caused it

The picture of the barrel show no signs of any kind of bulge. So not an over powered round.

yea probably a bad Pistol then Some times it happens with the squib round where the powder is so much or so little that the gun explodes special the slide they did that in vietnam where the veit cong use to bobby trap rounds like and killed alot of soldiers

If I remember correctly they had a US recall on some other pistol as well. Probably their F model which was discharging if it hit the ground.

If I remember correctly they had a US recall on some other pistol as well. Probably their F model which was discharging if it hit the ground.

Best Pistol from us is 1911 and the Bretta they make 92f, they also make Glock which is good and popular because it can hold more rounds and SIG 9mm is also best draw back of 1911 is less rounds, draw back of 92f standard mil issue is less rounds but they are very good just like the Sig 9mm Glock is lighter and holds more rounds But 1911 and 92f and sig are the best in my opinion i hope the one ur refering too is not a 92f becuase they never had a service issue like neglegent discharge when hitting the ground

Best Pistol from us is 1911 and the Bretta they make 92f, they also make Glock which is good and popular because it can hold more rounds and SIG 9mm is also best draw back of 1911 is less rounds, draw back of 92f standard mil issue is less rounds but they are very good just like the Sig 9mm Glock is lighter and holds more rounds But 1911 and 92f and sig are the best in my opinion i hope the one ur refering too is not a 92f becuase they never had a service issue like neglegent discharge when hitting the ground

Couldnt agree more. But since the arms embargo by the US the prices for these weapons are at least 300-400% above market value. We go for turkish clones or Brazilian to match performances. Caracal is a good company, just too green to take on the top dogs for now. Needs a bit of time to mature and keep a very tough eye on quality control.

Back
Top Bottom