What's new

UAE Armed Forces at Republic Day Parade 2017

See you did feel insulted over It- I was just trying to show that fellow how deep Indian relationship is with Gulf countries-

See this is the problems with clueless people like you. You are gloating over something the gora imposed on us.

The more you talk, the more you give bahkts a bad name, now would be a good time to stop.

I don't believe- I know why they were killed and who killed them- UAE envoys statements says It all-
You mean this:

A senior UAE police official has held the Afghan government responsible for the deadly bombing in Kandahar which on January 10 killed five UAE diplomats and injured its ambassador.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1296176/jan-10-attack-dubai-police-blames-afghans-kandahar-atrocity/

See this is the problems with clueless people like you. You are gloating over something the gora imposed on us.

The more you talk, the more you give bahkts a bad name, now would be a good time to stop.

If I had to gloat- I would rather do It over ever improving Indian relations with the Gulf- forging strong alliances with them for better regional stability and mutual development hence removing the presence of foreign powers like US, Russia or China from the region- I would gloat over It If we were able to achieve that-

Colonial era is the past but It is a good case study of regional cooperation-

If I had to gloat- I would rather do It over ever improving Indian relations with the Gulf- forging strong alliances with them for better regional stability and mutual development hence removing the presence of foreign powers like US, Russia or China from the region- I would gloat over It If we were able to achieve that-

Colonial era is the past but It is a good case study of regional cooperation-
You are a troll, who is clueless. Now keep quiet and stop derailing the thread with your nonsense.

and they have better relations with Pakistan.
does it matter. if u have good relation with some one it does not mean that you cant have relation with others.
some Pakistanis are equating it with marriage.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/uae-contingent-to-lead-the-republic-day-parade-4488163/
By: PTI | New Delhi | Published:January 23, 2017 7:46 pm
soldiers-759.jpg

The troops from the Arab country also participated in the full dress rehearsal. (File)

A contingent of 179 United Arab Emirates (UAE) soldiers will lead the Republic Day parade this year. The UAE has sent 195 jawans, 15 officers and 15 support staff. Of these, 144 jawans and 35 band members will be part of the parade, said Maj Gen Rajesh Sahai, Chief of Staff, Delhi Area and also second-in -command of the parade.

“Because they are guests, they will lead the parade,” he said.

The UAE is the second country after France to send its troops to participate in the Republic-Day parade of India, a tradition started last year. Speaking to reporters, Brigadier Obaid Al-Zahumi, who will be leading the UAE contingent, said they were excited to be a part of the event.

“We got an invitation from the Indian Army some three weeks back and since then we have been busy in getting ready for the parade. We have a nice mix of soldiers from the army, navy and the air force,” Zahumi said.

The troops from the Arab country also participated in the full dress rehearsal, which commenced from today at Rajpath. They will lead the march after customary Parade Commander, his second-in-command and Param Vir Chakra and Ashok Chakra Award winners walk past the Rajpath after paying respect to the President, the Supreme Commander of the Armed Force.

The Indian Army will showcase its T-90 and BMP tanks, two Bramhos missiles, Dhanush gun system along with Weapon Locating Radars (WLR) Swati at the R-Day parade. Fifty-one horses of 61st Cavalry Regiment and BSF’s camel contingent will be a part of the show. Marching contingents of Mechanised Infantry, Madras Engineer Group (MEG), Bihar Regiment, 39 Gorkha Training Centre and Territorial Army will also participate in the parade, apart from contingents of Coast Guard and National Security Guard.

The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) will showcase its Advanced Towed Artillery System and Medium Power Radar Arudha at the parade. UAE Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan will be the chief guest at the 68th Republic Day.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...elebrations/story-QFlKp3JlP0ZWhQmonxWqBI.html

Updated: Jan 23, 2017 20:38 IST

Topping with an umbrella pact on comprehensive strategic partnership, India and the UAE are set to sign 13 agreements in various fields during the visit of Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan, crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and deputy supreme commander of the armed forces of the Gulf nation.

The crown prince is the chief guest for the Republic Day celebrations on January 26, the second time a leader of the Gulf nation will be doing the honours after the king of Saudi Arabia in 2006.

The comprehensive strategic partnership pact is expected to further consolidate the growing ties between the countries, which includes robust security cooperation. The pacts will be signed after the crown prince holds bilateral talks with Prime Minister Narendra Modi on January 25. Focus is expected to be on economic ties.

“We are expecting to sign around 13 agreements, which will be crowned by the main agreement that will be the strategic dialogue,” said Ahmed Abdulrahman A AlBanna, the UAE ambassador to India.

The two countries will hold annual strategic dialogue at the level of junior foreign ministers. The next dialogue will take place in September this year.

The envoy said his country is willing to enhance cooperation with India on counter-terrorism, but refused to answer specific questions on whether his country would play any crucial role on India’s concerns over cross-border terrorism emanating from Pakistan.

“We condemn terrorism and coordinate with any country to work on countering terrorism”, the envoy said.

He also refused to comment on reports that the UAE government has recently attached properties of Dawood Ibrahim. “I don’t actually like to talk about reports that have any firm source or foundation. I don’t read it. It means nothing to me,” the envoy said.

The UAE leader is accompanied by a tolerance delegation and they would hold discussion with various stakeholders on issues such as religious tolerance and harmony.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom