What's new

UAE Armed Forces at Republic Day Parade 2017

After showing the world how clueless you are, you didn't have to make fun of fallen heroes who were there for an orphanage, but Bhakts have to show how vile they are, what can I say, you have said enough.

Take your time to curse those who killed them in the 1st place- I doubt you have the heart to accept realities of the world-

Well the green chaddi didn't save your diplomats in Afghanistan- Or were they wearing saffron ones- :D
I was talking about all of Gulf in general- not only UAE-

C'mon he said to you SPECIAL..:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:and you are proving it

Take your time to curse those who killed them in the 1st place- I doubt you have the heart to accept realities of the world-
Who Kill them ? Can you name ?o_OCurse ? He is a man

Silly comeback. The whole gulf was under Brtish colonial rule, when the Gulf rupee was used

You took the 1st comment about rupee as offensive It seems- I don't see why- till 1960 Indian civil services officers were very much present in Burma and Srilanka and running Govts- there- It was due to colonial legacy- They simply retreated when those countries were able to produce their own bureaucrats-

Similar case with Gulf rupee and dependence of Gulf state on Indian food grains before the oil boom- There's a reason why India enjoys a general good will even among rival Gulf states- More than Iran even-

Who Kill them ? Can you name ?o_OCurse ? He is a man

Just in another thread you(in the sense Pakistan) were claiming to have killed them- Just to teach them a lesson for being friendly with India-

We kill them for something else ;) just to give them party before 26th. Do you know Mullah Mansoor family and business was in UAE

You took the 1st comment about rupee as offensive It seems- I don't see why- till 1960 Indian civil services officers were very much present in Burma and Srilanka and running Govts- there- It was due to colonial legacy- They simply retreated when those countries were able to produce their own bureaucrats-

Similar case with Gulf rupee and dependence of Gulf state on Indian food grains before the oil boom- There's a reason why India enjoys a general good will even among rival Gulf states- More than Iran even-
You still can't admit that it was under British colonial rule, that the Gulf rupee was used.

Just in another thread you(in the sense Pakistan) were claiming to have killed them- Just to teach them a lesson for being friendly with India-
:D:D:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: And you seriously believe what i said was only intended for you (mean India)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom