What's new

UAE Armed Forces at Republic Day Parade 2017

You are equating Kuwait to UAE? With your level of understanding, yes it is best to agree to disagree.
It was to exemplify an International fact which embodies itself in states discourse over the years.....Egypt!.... As the say here--------Naam hi kaafi hay :oops:.
If i wanted cyber accolades are anything to garner my ego, I would have taken these demeaning taunts seriously :lol:.

Wiki this is you come up with..I can go and replace India with Pakistan there..The Gulf rupee was introduced by the Indian government in 1959 as a replacement for the Indian rupee, for circulation exclusively outside the country.This is what written there

It starts like this-

"The Gulf rupee (Arabic: روبيه or روبيه خليجيه), also known as the Persian Gulf rupee, was a currency used in the countries of the Persian Gulf and the Arabian Peninsula between 1959 and 1966. It was issued by the Government of India and the Reserve Bank of India and was equivalent to the Indian rupee."

It was under British Colonial rule, what are you getting so worked up about? What happened when the brits left?

Sir the British left in 1947- remaining few went back by 1950 what I am talking about is the period between 1959 and 1966-

Sir the British left in 1947- remaining few went back by 1950 what I am talking about is the period between 1959 and 1966-
You sure are "SPECIAL"

The UAE got independence from the Brits in 1971.

If you have trouble understanding history, I could always ask a mod to educate you.

Just saying the truth.

Well the saffron chaddi brigades version of the truth is usually eschewed, so no surprises here.

Well the saffron chaddi brigades version of the truth is usually eschewed, so no surprises here.

Well the green chaddi didn't save your diplomats in Afghanistan- Or were they wearing saffron ones- :D

Ever heard of common sense? Gulf Rupee was used in India, or the Arabian Gulf?

It was used in Gulf and issued by RBI- Many country including yours adopted new currencies after devaluation of the Indian rupee-

Well the green chaddi didn't save your diplomats in Afghanistan- Or were they wearing saffron ones- :D
After showing the world how clueless you are, you didn't have to make fun of fallen heroes who were there for an orphanage, but Bhakts have to show how vile they are, what can I say, you have said enough.

You sure are "SPECIAL"

The UAE got independence from the Brits in 1971.

If you have trouble understanding history, I could always ask a mod to educate you.

UAE's foreign policy established by the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founding father of the UAE, to emphasise the importance of relations with India.

Relations between the UAE and India began with the establishment of the UAE Embassy in New Delhi in 1972. In 1973, the Emirati consulate was established in Mumbai, along with the Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi and the Indian Consulate in Dubai.

Here even cold war we should not forget .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom