What's new

U.S., UK intelligence documents on Syria

and calling someone from the Middle east a "terrorist sympathizer" is not a racist comment?:cheesy:

with that level intelligence, I don't think they'll give you a job anywhere else except 7/11...:omghaha:

I called you one, that too after you made your racist comment towards my heritage. I did not generalize everyone from there as being terrorists. hell I am proudly advocating for saving civilian Muslim population in the middle east from terrorist supporters like you and from genocidal dictators you love

You are a terrorist sympathizer hopefully watched in the US. Even if I had to work at 7-11, I will take a hard days work over being a jiha-di wanna be like you.

thank you for your tax dollars that go to take your country down :P

1240326_504807752935385_393498719_n.jpg

I called you one, that too after you made your racist comment towards my heritage. I did not generalize everyone from there as being terrorists. hell I am proudly advocating for saving civilian Muslim population in the middle east from terrorist supporters like you and from genocidal dictators you love

You are a terrorist sympathizer hopefully watched in the US. Even if I had to work at 7-11, I will take a hard days work over being a jiha-di wanna be like you.

thank you for your tax dollars that go to take your country down :P

Sounds like you have some issues you need to work out with a psychotherapist.:laughcry:

I hope NSA watches you closely, so you don't go to a Sikh temple and shoot them thinking they are muslims..

We remember Operation Ajax, Operation Northwood, Gulf of Tonkin Incident and last but not least the farce at the UN before the Iraq invasion.

Crying wolf too much, ey?

Götterdämmerung;4710320 said:
We remember Operation Ajax, Operation Northwood, Gulf of Tonkin Incident and last but not least the farce at the UN before the Iraq invasion.

The fact that they planned this proxy war in Syria 20 years ago and they even said that Assad's "WMD" will be highlighted in the "western world", how are we supposed to believe these people again?

I was too young when the Iraq war happened in 2003, but thank god for youtube! Some of the videos where they presented their "Evidence" on Iraq and Afghanistan is like a comedy sketch!

Didn't anyone say anything to them back then?

Sounds like you have some issues you need to work out with a psychotherapist.:laughcry:

I hope NSA watches you closely, so you don't go to a Sikh temple and shoot them thinking they are muslims..

Unlike you, I don't have a religious fetish against any religion to support blowing people up or supporting violence against any religion.

In fact- http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/274597-i-fully-support-stopping-killing-muslims.html

Götterdämmerung;4710320 said:

I'm not surprised that you a Chinese in Germany wants to support china's support of dictators that kill Muslims by the 100's of thousands for OIL.

But Germany Would Support Military Response In Syria If Chemical Attacks Confirmed

Unlike you, I don't have a religious fetish against any religion to support blowing people up or supporting violence against any religion.

I didn't know you were a psychic Hindu living in America!

Well good for you!

The fact that they planned this proxy war in Syria 20 years ago and they even said that Assad's "WMD" will be highlighted in the "western world", how are we supposed to believe these people again?

I was too young when the Iraq war happened in 2003, but thank god for youtube! Some of the videos where they presented their "Evidence" on Iraq and Afghanistan is like a comedy sketch!

Yes plenty people were against Iraq war including the current President. however, the intelligence being faulty and Bush/ cheney pushing to lie to us was not imagined to the extent they did. I'll chalk up your naivety to your immaturity due to your age.

Back then Russia was still deep in trouble and had to clean up the mess Yeltsin, the drunkard and sell-out, left.

China was by far not as strong as now, economically and militarily.

And the whole world was still sympathetic with the US due to the 9/11 incident.

I didn't know you were a psychic Hindu living in America!

I am an atheist, have nothing against any religion or its followers- I chose not to believe in one and I don't need psychic powers to see 100k Muslims being slaughtered and thousands being gassed .

it is called a moral compass... you jihi-di wanna be's wont get it.

I am an atheist, have nothing against any religion or its followers- I chose not to believe in one and I don't need psychic powers to see 100k Muslims being slaughtered and thousands being gassed .

it is called a moral compass... you jihi-di wanna be's wont get it.

The so called rebels have slaughtered 50,000 people in Syria. Minorities in Syria have the right to protect themselves, along with secular Sunnis.

Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/03/3431050/assad-backers-reportedly-make.html

BTW.I consider myself an agnostic and I like and study all Abrahamic religions. But thank you Psychic hindu!

I'm not surprised that you a Chinese in Germany wants to support china's support of dictators that kill Muslims by the 00's of thousands for OIL.

But Germany Would Support Military Response In Syria If Chemical Attacks Confirmed

I have thousands of Chinese in Germany in these fora ... both leading news portals in Germany.

Britisches Unterhaus sagt Nein zu militärischer Aktion gegen syrisches Regime | Telepolis-Artikelforen

Interview zu Syrien: "Russland wird keine Einmischung legitimieren" | meta.tagesschau.de

Google translate is your friend ... :)

The so called rebels have slaughtered 50,000 people in Syria. Minorities in Syria have the right to protect themselves, along with secular Sunnis.

Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria

BEIRUT: Assad backers reportedly make up 43 percent of dead in Syria - World Wires - MiamiHerald.com

BTW.I'm an agnostic. But thank you Psychic hindu!

Jiha -di wanna be - you forgot to read that those 40% were quote " A new count of the dead in Syria by the group that’s considered the most authoritative tracker of violence there has concluded that more than 40 percent were government soldiers and pro-government militia members"

I don't see how children and women being killed indiscriminately , civilian populated cities being shelled makes you happy though to support assad. Innocent girl Neda being killed in Iran must have been a day of celebration for you?

you have a religion fetish? if it makes you happy to address me by my perceived religion by you... then here have another bone at it. :lol:

Götterdämmerung;4710374 said:

I translated it and it says " dont listen to this Chinese man in Germany, he and his country china has never met a genocidal dictator they never liked "

Germany Would Support Military Response In Syria If Chemical Attacks Confirmed

both USA,UK and are liar
world already saw them in 2004
iraq atomic and chemical bombs propaganda

both USA,UK and are liar
world already saw them in 2004
iraq atomic and chemical bombs propaganda

do you think muslims in Syria are liars too? because they say the same thing...:azn:

for months and months Europe has been saying they are using chemical weapons but on a smaller scale. for months and months US is reluctant to agree. From day one of the conflict Obama has shown he DOES NOT want to get involved...

Back
Top Bottom