What's new

U.S., UK intelligence documents on Syria

I advice you to watch at least one of the videos for a minute or two ...and look at all the "evidence" they are presenting at the U.N.

Iraq and Al Qaeda!!!!:laughcry:

what does that have to do with this though? Plus the US in this case is reluctant to attack Syria. This against what they( administration)really prefers to do. Obama prefers not attack Syria, he has shown he does not like it from day one of this conflict .

he has even basically said, go ahead slaughter yourselves to the tune of millions... my red line is just don't use chemical weapons. so how does lying about the intel or pushing a meme that forces him to attack help?

again thank you for your tax dollars that contribute towards us attacking your country. :victory:

what does that have to do with this though? Plus the US in this case is reluctant to attack Syria. This against what they( administration)really prefers to do. Obama prefers not attack Syria, he has shown does not like it from day one of this conflict .

again thank you for your tax dollars that contribute towards us attacking your country. :victory:

They are attaking iran?:cheesy:

So who said that the attack was a permanent solution or attack? :rofl:
You think a terrorist sympathizer making a racist comment to me is going to hurt my feelings? :no:

how do you like ameriki now :P

and calling someone from the Middle east a "terrorist sympathizer" is not a racist comment?:cheesy:

, I don't think they'll give you a job anywhere else except 7/11...:omghaha:

Who can ever forget Colin Powell, the four star general and the secretary of sate waving a vial of yellow powder at the UN?

US Intelligence is an oxymoron.
UK is a leap dog.

Back
Top Bottom