What's new

U.S. Senate quietly votes to cut tariffs on hundreds of Chinese goods - Reuters

NATO is nothing without US, in China we rarely hear people saying the word NATO, maybe many people don't even know what it is, it's a cold war legacy and will fade out sooner than you think.

NATO is nothing without US, in China we rarely hear people saying the word NATO, maybe many people don't even know what it is, it's a cold war legacy and will fade out sooner than you think.
you're wrong about that as well.

If US leaves NATO, do you seriouly believe Europe can take on Russia alone? If you do, you must be out of your mind.
The US needs the EU as much as the other way around. And we have no problem saying that in public. By 'we' i mean me and other people over here and in the US. even our politicians and media, by the way.

The US needs the EU as much as the other way around. And we have no problem saying that in public.
No union is forever, no superpower won't be overtaken forever, eventually you have to depend on yourself, Good Luck.

No union is forever, no superpower won't be overtaken forever, eventually you have to depend on yourself, Good Luck.

Thanks :) We'll be fine, thanks. And we'll be no threat to China either.

ok, i wasn't aware of that (enough) until now. happy to have learnt about it :)

I think the Nationalism displayed here probable equates to that of Japan in the 1930's after they came out of their backwardsness. This nationalism is how they justified barbaric acts against others (and ironically especially the Chinese)

Those Nationalistic eyes..

Last edited:
I think the Nationalism displayed here probable equates to that of Japan in the 1930's after they came out of their backwardsness. This nationalism is how they justified barbaric acts against others (and ironically especially the Chinese)

LOL we haven't even begun to declare a Monroe Policy, nevermind Manifest Destiny. Do the words "conquer we must, for our cause is just" mean anything to you?

LOL we haven't even begun to declare a Monroe Policy, nevermind Manifest Destiny. Do the words "conquer we must, for our cause is just" mean anything to you?

Yes, a Star Spangled Banner verse that’s never sung or played (you do realize this refers to Fort McHenry from the the War of 1812..does that mean anything to you), but the Borg Collective on here is doing a good job with its interpretation of that.

Last edited:

Those Nationalistic eyes..

where has chinese committed barbaric act over the past 30 years, exactly?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom