What's new

U.S. Senate quietly votes to cut tariffs on hundreds of Chinese goods - Reuters

One child policy was introduced after the mid 1970s, you can see China now is surpassing many indicators all across the board now in almost every sector and field, the backbones of those achievements are the people born after the implemtation of that policy, age 30-40. A great skilled, educated and innovative generation.

That's because the vast majority of them are precisely that. Greedy and spoilt children. A side effect of the one child policy which the Chinese government failed to predict. Most of these posters come from a family where they were the only child and because of that mommy and daddy paid them far too much attention. As a result, you have a bunch of kids who are borderline psychopathic and incapable of critical thought.

One wonders what might happen when these little shits are old enough to run the country. A lot of toys will be thrown out of the pram I think. I personally hope Xi Jinping stays in power for a very long time indeed.
i also hope no types like @Feng Leng are ever allowed into positions of power by their own people.

it's very dangerous to have a country the size of China, with it's economic and soon military strength as well, run (primarily) by types like Feng Leng. in positions of power they become the Gadhaffis, the Saddams, or even the Hitlers of this world.

that's why it cannot be allowed by the outside world either, in countries that are as large or as strong as Russia, China, Germany, France, the UK, the US, etc.

fortunately they reveal themselves as what and how dangerous they are the moment they speak :)
annoying, but no real threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
One child policy was introduced after the mid 1970s, you can see China now is surpassing many indicators all across the board now in almost every sector and field, the backbones of those achievements are people born after the implemtation of that policy, age 30-40. A great skilled, educated and innovative generation.

We do all understand, and even mention time and time again, that most Chinese, especially the ones determining Chinese policies and government activities, are a lot more reasonable than mr Feng Leng, plenty reasonable to respect in fact. :)

what you need, is a nice fully padded room (where crazy violent people are kept for a while to teach them the errors of their thinking), and no internet for a while.

you take the posturing you read online and in the news papers, and treat it as reason to publicly threaten other people and even entire nations with death, oppression, war, stuff like that.
fortunately, we over here will not take your statements as the official Chinese government's or military's stance. they have proven themselves a lot more sane than you make yourself appear to us on this forum.

your thinking falls into the psychopath category, dude. and i'm very happy you have only a keyboard at your disposal. one that's not connected to any military hardware.

and one more thing : about your claim people like me are cowards.
far from it. people like me, when you'd try to attack us, would see your attack coming, and very quickly reach the conclusion to either put you in a police cell, hospital, or the morgue, depending on how you attack us physically. if it turns out you can fight well, it's gonna have to be the hospital or the morgue, and trust me, we're more than capable of doing just that, at all times.
and we will make sure we continue to be able to defend ourselves effectively against the likes of you.
The Ming Dynasty crushed the Dutch in Formosa Fort Zeelandia and killed or enslaved everybody. Soon you will get another Koxinga style spanking!

The Ming Dynasty crushed the Dutch in Formosa Fort Zeelandia and killed or enslaved everybody. Soon you will get another Koxinga style spanking!

Ok.. how to explain this to you.. That battle was only one battle, it happened a long time ago, so there's no way you can claim you'd win in a confrontation against current day Dutch / NATO warriors. in fact, we make sure that we can beat you, and your government knows and secretly respects this. And more importantly : you're not in command of anything. So all your threats do is make you look crazy or at least very very foolish.

Still that's what the whole world sees it, so what you see and say mean nothing.
NOT the whole world. A "sizeable percentage" of a very small group of people per country with populations that are a much much larger group. Thousands upon thousands of times larger than the group consulted for their opinion.

NOT the whole world. A "sizeable percentage" of a very small group of people per country with populations that are a much much larger group. Thousands upon thousands of times larger than the group consulted for their opinion.
That's how polls work, a random few represent the whole picture, not always right but most times, anyway, in any case , it's better than you say so. So you say China is a threat, and international polls show US is a threat, those global polls are still miilions of times more accurate than you say so.

That's how polls work, a random few represent the whole picture, not always right but most times, anyway, in any case , it's better than you say so. So you say China is a threat, and international polls show US is a threat, the accuracy of the those global polls still miilions of times more accurate than you say so.
i haven't said China is a threat. in fact i've said the opposite many times.

and eh, *prove* the accuracy of those polls you like so much, wishful thinker.

i haven't said China is a threat. in fact i've said the opposite many times.

and eh, *prove* the accuracy of those polls you like so much, wishful thinker.
Good, China is not a threat, US is, if you have any problem, go for them.

it's called the minimal force principle or 'not over-extending yourself in conflict situations'.

you Chinese really have an ego problem. i haven't seen a single Chinese poster on this forum without that problem.
you also try very transparent and thus foolish false discussion techniques over and over again, assuming somehow that lying and shows of stubborn near-megalomania is going to win you the argument and/or respect. it's doing the opposite, among any of the readers that are even slightly wise.

Actually the American-Chinese on here are usually pretty reasonable to chat with. They have seen both sides so they know what’s what. So they don’t post ridiculous stuff.

Ok.. how to explain this to you.. That battle was only one battle, it happened a long time ago, so there's no way you can claim you'd win in a confrontation against current day Dutch / NATO warriors. in fact, we make sure that we can beat you, and your government knows and secretly respects this. And more importantly : you're not in command of anything. So all your threats do is make you look crazy or at least very very foolish.
LOL carry on with your boasting and your "consultations" with other NATO allies while we keep spanking our enemies. When we meet on the battlefield, you won't even have a chance to feel pain before being vaporized by our nuclear strikes. All merciful is China.

LOL carry on with your boasting and your "consultations" with other NATO allies while we keep spanking our enemies. When we meet on the battlefield, you won't even have a chance to feel pain before being vaporized by our nuclear strikes. Merciful is China.

you're insane. and you've just proven that to everyone.

i'm going to ignore you now. sorry i couldn't talk you out of your insanity.

Actually the American-Chinese on here are usually pretty reasonable to chat with. They have seen both sides so they know what’s what. So they don’t post ridiculous stuff.

ok, i wasn't aware of that (enough) until now. happy to have learnt about it :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom