What's new

Featured U.S. Pushes Large Arms Sale to Taiwan, Including Jet Missiles That Can Hit China

Even a housewife whines. Whining is like a fundamental right which you should not snatch away from anyone.

Need is to go beyond whining.

You can definitely whine if I claim ownership of Mars. But you cannot just "whine" if I interfere in your house.

Better learn when to differentiate and when to compare.

Even chinese will get angry if you try to compare US+Iran situation with China+Taiwan. Iran is known enemy of US. China can either claim Taiwan to be its own OR consider it an enemy. Doing both is not allowed in logical world. At least try to find a better way to cheer.

Lolz ur definition of logic is as stupid as india's. Ofcourse china considers taiwan its own "territory", that does not necessarily means china considers the rulers of taiwan as their own. As i said, read some history before talking, if thats a thing in ur logical world.

Even a housewife whines. Whining is like a fundamental right which you should not snatch away from anyone.

Need is to go beyond whining.

You can definitely whine if I claim ownership of Mars. But you cannot just "whine" if I interfere in your house.

Better learn when to differentiate and when to compare.

Even chinese will get angry if you try to compare US+Iran situation with China+Taiwan. Iran is known enemy of US. China can either claim Taiwan to be its own OR consider it an enemy. Doing both is not allowed in logical world. At least try to find a better way to cheer.

Sorry i didnt know ur an indian, hence the expectation of u understanding my point. As far as cheering is concerned, arent u cheering ur daddy US here? What abt ur old daddy Russia? Or u ppl have accepted two daddies?

Lolz ur definition of logic is as stupid as india's. Ofcourse china considers taiwan its own "territory", that does not necessarily means china considers the rulers of taiwan as their own. As i said, read some history before talking, if thats a thing in ur logical world.

Ok. So China considers the rulers of Taiwan as enemy but territory of Taiwan as own. That means, China considers the rulers of Taiwan as intruded into its territory. Good. In that case, Taiwan is as good (or bad) as India. Becuase recently, China has officially accused India from intruding into its territory. And, China cannot stop India from purchasing weapons from other countries. Logically, there should be strong friendship between rulers of Taiwan & Govt of India and China should not object to it. Since China also accuses USA to be intruding into its space from time to time, friendship between rulers of Taiwan & USA is also logical & China should not object. Rest, history will figure out for itself.

Sorry i didnt know ur an indian, hence the expectation of u understanding my point. As far as cheering is concerned, arent u cheering ur daddy US here? What abt ur old daddy Russia? Or u ppl have accepted two daddies?
If you had to whack your brain to figure out I am Indian, its my bad. May be you did not notice me cheer-leading USA/Russia 24x7. May be you did not notice my profile pic. May be something else.

Actually, I did not even check your profile. Just assumed your identity from your cheer-leading. it turned out to be right.

Ok. So China considers the rulers of Taiwan as enemy but territory of Taiwan as own. That means, China considers the rulers of Taiwan as intruded into its territory. Good. In that case, Taiwan is as good (or bad) as India. Becuase recently, China has officially accused India from intruding into its territory. And, China cannot stop India from purchasing weapons from other countries. Logically, there should be strong friendship between rulers of Taiwan & Govt of India and China should not object to it. Since China also accuses USA to be intruding into its space from time to time, friendship between rulers of Taiwan & USA is also logical & China should not object. Rest, history will figure out for itself.

If you had to whack your brain to figure out I am Indian, its my bad. May be you did not notice me cheer-leading USA/Russia 24x7. May be you did not notice my profile pic. May be something else.

Actually, I did not even check your profile. Just assumed your identity from your cheer-leading. it turned out to be right.

Rulers of taiwan are the ones who escaped china, not from outside. As i said read some history, the world is not black and white as u paint it, neither are any national and international issues a zero sum game. Read about the unification efforts and dialogues held in past. Still when russia sell engines to Pakistan, india cries but china cannot raise voice if US gives it sophisticated weapons? U indians talk abt logic and should this and that but urself are the biggest hypocrites and liars. No wonder its said, baghal mey churi, moo me ram ram.
I usually dont look at dp as its not much visible using a phone, neither have i ever argued with u before but ur "logical world" made me think no one can be like this but an indian lolz. Also ur visiting a Pakistani site and u found out quickly that am a Pakistani, that must mean ur in the top 1℅ high iq indians, u figured out something not so obvious right?

Bhutan is a de facto Indian protectorate ... it has no army because you are its army. I have no idea why Indians are trying to portray Bhutan as some kind of victim of aggression when you guys are just clearly using it to poke the Chinese lmao. You guys proved in 2017 that you were willing to risk the destruction of a beautiful country all for satisfying your strategic position. The people of Bhutan know this, by which I mean the true nature of this Indian "ally".

Of courae it is... except china there is no threat to bhutan.. my point is, they have very tiny piece of land. .. china could let them live peacefully.. but recently china expanded it's claim into new sector.. there is no harm to china from Bhutan..what is your opinion about chinese activities in Natuna island.. which is Indonesian EEZ

Rulers of taiwan are the ones who escaped china, not from outside. As i said read some history, the world is not black and white as u paint it, neither are any national and international issues a zero sum game. Read about the unification efforts and dialogues held in past. Still when russia sell engines to Pakistan, india cries but china cannot raise voice if US gives it sophisticated weapons? U indians talk abt logic and should this and that but urself are the biggest hypocrites and liars. No wonder its said, baghal mey churi, moo me ram ram.
I usually dont look at dp as its not much visible using a phone, neither have i ever argued with u before but ur "logical world" made me think no one can be like this but an indian lolz. Also ur visiting a Pakistani site and u found out quickly that am a Pakistani, that must mean ur in the top 1℅ high iq indians, u figured out something not so obvious right?

I think you did not notice when I said everyone has right to whine. That includes China (in case you require that to be mentioned explicitly).

History Geography you can continue. Black White & all shades of grey also. I am teaching you basics.

When a part of your territory trades weaponry with any third party, you can safely & conveniently assume that that territory is NOT as much "your own" as you dream it to be. If that 3rd party is a sworn enemy, better be awake before the dream turns into a nightmare. And if that territory is not in good terms with you, that dream is already a nightmare, howmuchever you cover it up.

Lets take an example: You consider kashmir as a disputed territory. India does not. India never ever will give any part of Kashmir the freedom to procure weapons directly from a third party (Of-course the weapons keep coming from the global terror hub but India never approved it). And, you are more than aware how India took away all autonomy from the region and reorgnized it and made all laws of India fully applicable. Basically nothing special about it anymore. You, on the other hand, have done all kind of drama of calling it "Azad" and planting a "PM" and what not. Through all this drama, you are only admitting that the region is not "your own". India also did bit of that drama with that article 370/35A which made the region "special". There should be no "speciality" given to to territories which are volatile & not in good terms. And China is letting Taiwan procure weapons. I think it is the most foolish thing ever. China position vis-a-vis Taiwan is like: My wife is more interested in cooking for neighbours but I am still happy to call her "my wife".

Please continue with History & Geography if you have understood the above basics. You can continue even if you have not.

Last edited:
I think you did not notice when I said everyone has right to whine. That includes China (in case you require that to be mentioned explicitly).

History Geography you can continue. Black White & all shades of grey also. I am teaching you basics.

When a part of your territory trades weaponry with any third party, you can safely & conveniently assume that that territory is NOT as much "your own" as you dream it to be. If that 3rd party is a sworn enemy, better be awake before the dream turns into a nightmare. And if that territory is not in good terms with you, that dream is already a nightmare, howmuchever you cover it up.

Lets take an example: You consider kashmir as a disputed territory. India does not. India never ever will give any part of Kashmir the freedom to procure weapons directly from a third party (Of-course the weapons keep coming from the global terror hub but India never approved it). And, you are more than aware how India took away all autonomy from the region and reorgnized it and made all laws of India fully applicable. Basically nothing special about it anymore. You, on the other hand, have done all kind of drama of calling it "Azad" and planting a "PM" and what not. Through all this drama, you are only admitting that the region is not "your own". India also did bit of that drama with that article 370/35A which made the region "special". There should be no "speciality" given to to territories which are volatile & not in good terms. And China is letting Taiwan procure weapons. I think it is the most foolish thing ever. China position vis-a-vis Taiwan is like: My wife is more interested in cooking for neighbours but I am still happy to call her "my wife".

Please continue with History & Geography if you have understood the above basics. You can continue even if you have not.

Usually the one pretending to teach others on an online forum is an idiot. I guess the concept of occupation of a territory is new to u, taiwan occupied by fleeing ROC leadership and forces, kashmir occupied illegally by india with force. Ofcourse the occupied forces will go n buy weapons, that does not invalidate the claim on that area. The occupation force can do all sorts of dramas like 370 and try changing demographics, it does not change the facts and the claim. In the end u have to sit down and talk about it, either before or after a war I hate teaching without spanking, so please go spread ur indian pearls to someone else.

China should in turn start arming Syria, North Korea, Iran and Venezuela. Pay it with the same coin back and US will feel the most pain.

China should in turn start arming Syria, North Korea, Iran and Venezuela. Pay it with the same coin back and US will feel the most pain.
Should? That implies no such arms sales existed in the first place. But did you know that China is ALREADY Venezuela's second arms supplier? Yah...The US is in laughter pain right now. :lol:

Usually the one pretending to teach others on an online forum is an idiot. I guess the concept of occupation of a territory is new to u, taiwan occupied by fleeing ROC leadership and forces, kashmir occupied illegally by india with force. Ofcourse the occupied forces will go n buy weapons, that does not invalidate the claim on that area. The occupation force can do all sorts of dramas like 370 and try changing demographics, it does not change the facts and the claim. In the end u have to sit down and talk about it, either before or after a war I hate teaching without spanking, so please go spread ur indian pearls to someone else.
You are still not getting basic point.
The difference between your & mine & their claim about occupation or ownership is NOT the point.
The point is acting foolish by yourself.
Claiming ownership but giving autonomy.
Claiming ownership but giving special concessions.
CHINA CANT EVEN PROHIBIT WEAPON PROCUREMENT BY TAIWAN BUT CLAIMING OWNERSHIP ON IT.
It will be better if China allows Taiwan to have its own passport. China can continue claiming ownership and be happy. World will not mind either.

I am not pretending to teach. I am actually teaching the basic logic. Like 1+1=2. Some dont seem to understand even the basics.

Back
Top Bottom