What's new

Featured U.S. Pushes Large Arms Sale to Taiwan, Including Jet Missiles That Can Hit China

You are still not getting basic point.
The difference between your & mine & their claim about occupation or ownership is NOT the point.
The point is acting foolish by yourself.
Claiming ownership but giving autonomy.
Claiming ownership but giving special concessions.
CHINA CANT EVEN PROHIBIT WEAPON PROCUREMENT BY TAIWAN BUT CLAIMING OWNERSHIP ON IT.
It will be better if China allows Taiwan to have its own passport. China can continue claiming ownership and be happy. World will not mind either.

I am not pretending to teach. I am actually teaching the basic logic. Like 1+1=2. Some dont seem to understand even the basics.

Well the world doesnt fit in ur dumb 1+1=2 logic. Why dont u understand the world is not black and white. Ownership claim does not mean u either go to war or let them be free. Only morons like indians think of international issues as a zero sum game. China will do different tactics, including politics, sanctions, using financial clout, use political clout. Military option is the last and final option. Its just impossible to knock sense into people who worship stone idols and drink cowpiss.

Well the world doesnt fit in ur dumb 1+1=2 logic. Why dont u understand the world is not black and white. Ownership claim does not mean u either go to war or let them be free. Only morons like indians think of international issues as a zero sum game. China will do different tactics, including politics, sanctions, using financial clout, use political clout. Military option is the last and final option. Its just impossible to knock sense into people who worship stone idols and drink cowpiss.
Please become adviser of China.
Also let Balochistan have its own army & and independent relations with Aghanistan.
We are going to burn in hell anyway. Thanks for not worrying about us. Just don't hate your own ancestors

Please become adviser of China.
Also let Balochistan have its own army & and independent relations with Aghanistan.
We are going to burn in hell anyway. Thanks for not worrying about us. Just don't hate your own ancestors

Again showing ur a retarded indian afterall. I wonder if u ppl are born stupid or is stupidity transfered to u later on from society? Have u ever seen balochistan in ur dreams? Every dumb and ugly indian mentions balochistan as if they know anything abt it at all. Have u ever seen any protest even 1/4th the size held in delhi and kashmir? Just coz u fund few terrorists doesnt mean balochistan likes ur ugly faces. Worry about the 250 million traitors as u call them in ur country.

Again showing ur a retarded indian afterall. I wonder if u ppl are born stupid or is stupidity transfered to u later on from society? Have u ever seen balochistan in ur dreams? Every dumb and ugly indian mentions balochistan as if they know anything abt it at all. Have u ever seen any protest even 1/4th the size held in delhi and kashmir? Just coz u fund few terrorists doesnt mean balochistan likes ur ugly faces. Worry about the 250 million traitors as u call them in ur country.
I dont know much about Balochistan.
May be its as much as your own as Taiwan is China's.
Just Like China lets Taiwan have its own armory, is there anything wrong in letting Balochistan have one too?
If yes, what is the reason? Can that reason be applicable for Taiwan also?

PS: We are not just born retarded, our hearts & minds are sealed. Dont worry about that.

China has to invade this year, the longer the invasion is held back the more deadly any future conflict could be due to the US weaponisation of Taiwan.

I dont know much about Balochistan.
May be its as much as your own as Taiwan is China's.
Just Like China lets Taiwan have its own armory, is there anything wrong in letting Balochistan have one too?
If yes, what is the reason? Can that reason be applicable for Taiwan also?

PS: We are not just born retarded, our hearts & minds are sealed. Dont worry about that.

Ur media is doing a great job stupidifying u ppl. It only shows ur a reyard to compare balochistan with taiwan. Balochistan is neither disputed, nor under occupation by anyone, is that too complex for cowpiss eroded brains? Taiwan is not under PRC control bit considers it as a breakaway province in occupation by ROC forces. China have also not ruled out using military to reunite it. Why word the term "reunification" be used then? Seriously u ppl just reply for the sake of it. Kindly dont waste my time anymore and find a retard sanghi or congi to argue with.

Back
Top Bottom