What's new

U.S. Prepares to Gas Russia Into Submission

So you expect the Russians to eat the cost of transport? Have you ever met a Russian?
What Indian goods and services are the Russians interested in?

Dude, they WILL meet the cost of transportation if they cannot sell their oil elsewhere. Either take a 5 dollar hit on the cost of oil and get 95 dollars or get nothing at all.

As for goods and services, 40 billion dollars equivalent could be provided by India in a situation where there is a complete Western blockade. One example could be India launches most of Russia's satellites. It will not be as efficient as now, but could be done to keep the economies of the respective countries going.

West will also be damaged as well in this situation.:D

An alliance between Russia,China and India? Only one problem with this dream - India is dead weight with nothing to contribute.
India is dead weight with nothing to contribute? And you're supposed to be a 'Think tank analyst'? This baloney you've just spouted isn't surprising. It beats me as to how people with your 'caliber' are selected as 'analysts'. Just goes to show the falling standards of PDF in the selection processes.

With the fourth largest military and one of the largest economies in the world with $2 trillion in the kitty, the largest middle class in the world and a leader in IT, a $70 billion trade with China slated to reach $500 billion by 2020 which is double Pakistan's GDP, and you say India is a deadweight and has nothing to contribute?

Either you're plain dumb or pretending to be one. I seriously think its the former.

Last edited:
@Death.By.Chocolate

Ah thanks for the negative rating Mr Think Tank Analyst! Truth hurts, doesn't it? You can add a few more negative ratings if that makes you happy.

But hey! I care a fookin' damn! :P

India is dead weight with nothing to contribute? And you're supposed to be a 'Think tank analyst'? This baloney you've just spouted isn't surprising. It beats me as to how people with your 'caliber' are selected as 'analysts'. Just goes to show the falling standards of PDF in the selection processes.

With the fourth largest military and one of the largest economies in the world with $2 trillion in the kitty, the largest middle class in the world and a leader in IT, a $70 billion trade with China slated to reach $500 billion by 2020 which is double Pakistan's GDP, and you say India is a deadweight and has nothing to contribute?

Either you're plain dumb or pretending to be one. I seriously think its the former.

India's military means nothing to China or Russia.
70 billion $ in trade with China? You may want to check what is traded and who this trade favors.
India exports it's natural resources to China. Resources such as Iron ore, you can't reach 500 billion $s in bilateral trade exporting natural resources.:lol:

India's IT service business is inconsequential to both China and Russia cause both nations have enough skilled IT resources. Don't get emotional and resort to name calling you just have to show me what India can export to take balanced bilateral trade to 500 billion dollars with China.

India's military means nothing to China or Russia.
70 billion $ in trade with China? You may want to check what is traded and who this trade favors.
India exports it's natural resources to China. Resources such as Iron ore, you can't reach 500 billion $s in bilateral trade exporting natural resources.:lol:

India's IT service business is inconsequential to both China and Russia cause both nations have enough skilled IT resources. Don't get emotional and resort to name calling you just have to show me what India can export to take balanced bilateral trade to 500 billion dollars with China.
Since you consider me a duff and given me two negative ratings already, I don't think it's wise on my part to join issue with you. It's a waste of time and effort.

Another negative rating on the way for this post? Carry on! It's a 'privilege' meant only for a selected few like yourself.

Last edited:
Since you consider me a duff and given me two negative ratings already, I don't think it's wise on my part to join issue with you. It's a waste of time and effort.

Another negative rating on the way for this post? Carry on! It's a 'privilege' meant only for a selected few like yourself.

The negative rating was well deserved for going off topic and resorting to insults. You in a patriotic fervour decided to get personal rather than providing facts to counter my argument. You can still redeem yourself by telling me what India can export to grow balanced bilateral trade to 500 billion dollars with China.

I do not think there will be a meaningful alliance between Russia, India and China as there is a Japanese equation as well as several Asian nations that would be hostile to this set up. There are just too many conflicting interests involved. On the subject of imperialism both Russia and India as well as Japan all have such hegemonic and domineering tendencies.

nazi america wants to gas us, american media exposed their true agenda for once

Back
Top Bottom