What's new

U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health Officials

This war cirminal is not only an expert on finance, trade, military, technology, astrophisics, languages, you name it, but also an expert on breat feeding. :omghaha::rofl:

THAT is telling people what to do...….

WHO as a medical association, should be focus on advising, not passing resolution saying what is bad and what is good, you don't get to decide which is right and which is wrong for individual? If WHO get to have a say as to which is better for human being as a personal choice, where do it stop? Behaviour? Mental control? And even child birth?

What is WHO pass a resolution tomorrow and call for government banning all contraceptive advertisement when they say they said research show birth rate is in decline? I mean, WHO, like a doctor, can advise anyone not to do something, but telling what a government to do is stepping over the line.

Nope, because you still don't gets it.

What my belief is different than what WHO advice, I decided on what I believe or not, in this case, I wasn't against Breastfeeding, in fact, many of my relative are breastfeed and I am breastfeed and if I have a child with my wife, I will "recommend" her to breastfeed first. If all else fail, then try formula. But then if and when I am in serious health issue, at the same time I believe a DNR order is best for me.

That does not mean at the same time I think of the WHO policy is right. WHO does not get to decide which is good for my child, that is up to my wife to decide.

And I am guessing you are against "DNR" order.

For a GP, you sure as hell is closed minded.
Its main job of government to decide general policies for the society and its WHO job to advice on what's right . I ask you one question what's the job of WHO?
Isn't it to decide what's good and what's bad in all health related matters.

And one thing is baffling me , what part of nonbinding resolutions is hard to understand.

And about second part . sorry to inform you if doctors at hospital decide something is lifesaving for your child but you and your wife are against that procedure according to medical edict textbook nor you neither your wife can't stop that procedure .you can say you want no resociation but if doctors decide transgusion is necessary for your child survival you can't stop them.

And still you don't get it who made suggestion or decide on procedures . the decision is made between doctors and patient unless it affect whole society for example for Treating TB who suggest DOT and VOT and treatment with multiple drug and nobody gonna provide any different treatment .

Back
Top Bottom