What's new

U.S. Military Taught Officers ‘Hiroshima’ Tactics for ‘Total War’ on Islam

While an isolated incident or two on a limited scale, at some point in the future, is not totally out of the question, but the odds of even that happening are extremely low. And the chances of anything like that being adopted on a national or global scale are non-existent. Zero.

Agree with that as well. Point being.. that such incidents provide evidence to the very Islamic extremists the US wishes to fight that the US in indeed on a "war against Islam".
For eg.. a lot of lives have been changed by USAID, a lot of people in KP have learnt skills from various programs... befitting from the investment made by the US to "win hearts and minds".
However.. when these very people hear of a distant relative child killed by a drone strike, all that positive PR built by the US in that sector goes up in smoke..and this incident contributes to proving fuel to extremism. Its a simple issue of one step forward and two steps back. The policy makers, the military men.. need people who understand the fundamentals of Islam, its application in modern times.. its new interpretation..and most importantly.. these people have to be practising Muslims and not some author who wrote "Prophet of Doom".. to be taught about Islam and Muslims.. and how to engage them in an effective manner..
how to counter arguments of those bigots that parrot bigotry they learn out of the pulpits of mosques all over the world.
And more importantly, more US muslims need to be brought aboard in this WoT..
because when a bigot that is being quelled and "hearts and Minds" won by telling people that US is not at war.. and what they are being told is incorrect is preached in public by US military contact teams.. and some brainwashed person comes up and says "you are not a Muslim, what would you know".. such persons can come out and say "No, I am a Muslim, I am a soldier of the USA..and this is why you are wrong..and I can show it to you in the Quran..I can tell you by the Sunnah"

............. The policy makers, the military men.. need people who understand the fundamentals of Islam, its application in modern times.. its new interpretation..and most importantly.. these people have to be practising Muslims and not some author who wrote "Prophet of Doom".. to be taught about Islam and Muslims.. and how to engage them in an effective manner..
how to counter arguments of those bigots that parrot bigotry they learn out of the pulpits of mosques all over the world.
And more importantly, more US muslims need to be brought aboard in this WoT..

Believe it or not, there are inputs exactly like that already, and pretty effectively so, too.

...........because when a bigot that is being quelled and "hearts and Minds" won by telling people that US is not at war.. and what they are being told is incorrect is preached in public by US military contact teams.. and some brainwashed person comes up and says "you are not a Muslim, what would you know".. such persons can come out and say "No, I am a Muslim, I am a soldier of the USA..and this is why you are wrong..and I can show it to you in the Quran..I can tell you by the Sunnah"

Yeah, and then he himself gets accused of being a murtad after saying that. (Witness all the names I get called here, as a small glimpse of that bigotry.)

I bet Saudis have never even considered a war scenario with America and here Americans are devising diabolical methods to kill Saudis. This revelation of American intentions, must reach every nook and corner of KSA and above all, they must protest this at diplomatic level, if Americans stick to their arrogance as usual, then oil embargo should be in place. Some one must stand upto these tyrants.

Believe it or not, there are inputs exactly like that already, and pretty effectively so, too.

Yeah, and then he himself gets accused of being a murtad after saying that. (Witness all the names I get called here, as a small glimpse of that bigotry.)

Yet when news of such "dooleys" comes out.. its again two steps back from the one step forward.

If you guys have watched the Angelina Jolie movie, Salt, it has a similar storyline.

A Russian Spy wants to launch American Nuclear Weapons at Makkah and Tehran to destroy American by a death from a thousand cuts.

VC how can you compare an official course run by American military with indisciplined individuals on the forum etc. In any event your mitigation for these acts is pretty poor

Yet when news of such "dooleys" comes out.. its again two steps back from the one step forward.

Actually, the "dooleys" get weeded out whenever exposed, so the US system continues to improve gradually, whereas the two steps back are taken intentionally by those who intentionally flame such hatred in countries such as Pakistan just to ensure their hold on power. The problem lies not within USA, but in countries where the powers-that-be are flaming anti-US hatred for their own goals. Case exhibit: The creation of the Difa-e-Pakistan Council.

Actually, the "dooleys" get weeded out whenever exposed, so the US system continues to improve gradually, whereas the two steps back are taken intentionally by those who intentionally flame such hatred in countries such as Pakistan just to ensure their hold on power. The problem lies not within USA, but in countries where the powers-that-be are flaming anti-US hatred for their own goals. Case exhibit: The creation of the Difa-e-Pakistan Council.

Mate this programm has been running for several years. btw I was brought up with western press went to western uni etc. I and a lot of people not of Pakistani origin can see that American policies are unjust. Dislike of Americans is also widespread in Europe

While George W. Bush's policies have catapulted anti-Americanism into overdrive, particularly in Western Europe

Markovits, A.S.: Uncouth Nation: Why Europe Dislikes America.

Mate this programm has been running for several years. btw I was brought up with western press went to western uni etc. I and a lot of people not of Pakistani origin can see that American policies are unjust. Dislike of Americans is also widespread in Europe

While George W. Bush's policies have catapulted anti-Americanism into overdrive, particularly in Western Europe

Markovits, A.S.: Uncouth Nation: Why Europe Dislikes America.

Pursuit of national interests is not an international democracy contest. What is your point? That USA should do what the world finds agreeable rather than what serves its national interests?

Three members of which I am aware of(not to be named but were visible at the Lahore gathering) that have children in the US studying in places such as Boston, LA and Flordia..
In Pakistan daddy dear is "Death to America"
Meanwhile in Florida its " Como'estas mi Bonita"

Pursuit of national interests is not an international democracy contest. What is your point? That USA should do what the world finds agreeable rather than what serves its national interests?

Or maybe people can see through their hypocrisy and duplicity

Three members of which I am aware of(not to be named but were visible at the Lahore gathering) that have children in the US studying in places such as Boston, LA and Flordia..
In Pakistan daddy dear is "Death to America"
Meanwhile in Florida its " Como'estas mi Bonita"

Nevermind mind DPC, even stalwarts like Fazlur Rahman a.k.a Maulana Diesel's kids are settled in Atlanta. Maulana Madoodi's son is settled in Buffalo. Musharraf's son and several others members of his family are here too, as are numerous others.

Such hypocrisy is exactly what contributes to a lack of national credibility when Pakistanis speak in any official capacity.

Or maybe people can see through their hypocrisy and duplicity

People will see what they want to see; you are yourself a prime example of that. But that is nothing to affect the pursuit of national interests.

Nevermind mind DPC, even stalwarts like Fazlur Rahman a.k.a Maulana Diesel's kids are settled in Atlanta. Maulana Madoodi's son is settled in Buffalo. Musharraf's son and several others members of his family are here too, as are numerous others.

Such hypocrisy i
s exactly what contributes to a lack of national credibility when Pakistanis speak in any official capacity.

People will see what they want to see; you are yourself a prime example of that. But that is nothing to affect the pursuit of national interests.

Mate do you not get the picture I was pointing out to you that American regime policies are hated the world over for hypocrisy. It would appear that you have special glasses which hide American misdemeanour's but highlight Pakistani one lol

Mate do you not get the picture I was pointing out to you that American regime policies are hated the world over for hypocrisy. It would appear that you have special glasses which hide American misdemeanour's but highlight Pakistani one lol

And as usual you are missing the point: Hatred is a mere emotion that cannot affect pursuit of national interests; the lack of credibility, which is what I was pointing out, damages the ability of Pakistani officials to carry out state business.

And as usual you are missing the point: Hatred is a mere emotion that cannot affect pursuit of national interests; the lack of credibility, which is what I was pointing out, damages the ability of Pakistani officials to carry out state business.

Which brings us back to this original incident..which has now triggered a lack of credibility in those statements made by US officials that the United States is not at war with Islam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom