What's new

U.S. Military Intervention in Venezuela 'Possible' as Turmoil Continues

F-22Raptor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
The U.S. secretary of state Mike Pompeo has said military intervention in Venezuela “is possible,” to support opposition leader Juan Guaidó’s attempts at an uprising against Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro’s government.

“Military action is possible. If that’s what’s required, that’s what the United States will do,” he told Fox Business Network.

http://time.com/5580998/venezuela-protests-maduro-guaido/

The U.S. secretary of state Mike Pompeo has said military intervention in Venezuela “is possible,” to support opposition leader Juan Guaidó’s attempts at an uprising against Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro’s government.

“Military action is possible. If that’s what’s required, that’s what the United States will do,” he told Fox Business Network.

http://time.com/5580998/venezuela-protests-maduro-guaido/
Venezuelan General Public should watchout for their lives.

Why don’t you go in there and liberate them? Become a US mercenary?

I really don't care that much,but I can cheer for it,just like I cheer for Barca.....If the intervention is live,I'll toast with a pint in my hand for it.Cheerio !

I really don't care that much,but I can cheer for it,just like I cheer for Barca.....If the intervention is live,I'll toast with a pint in my hand for it.Cheerio !

You don’t care, but cheer on. Sounds like contradiction. Make up your mind.

LOL Barca won’t make it because even if it does Ajax will win.

what happened to your life & family..why so sadist?

You don’t care, but cheer on. Sounds like contradiction. Make up your mind.

LOL Barca won’t make it because even if it does Ajax will win.

It's always good when democracy wins over some retard tinpot,it makes the civilians happy while they're discussing it over their coffee at Costa.Maduro's head on a spike would make for a wonderful conversation over a latte and a muffin,plus,let's be honest,it would also be good for Venezuelans.

Yes, Catalan shall free from Spain first. Oh wait. Didn't the mighty EU talks about freedom and human right and obviously Catalan makes their choice but is not given.

It's always good when democracy wins over some retard tinpot,it makes the civilians happy while they're discussing it over their coffee at Costa.Maduro's head on a spike would make for a wonderful conversation over a latte and a muffin,plus,let's be honest,it would also be good for Venezuelans.
Freedom is just a tool use by major power especially the west as a propaganda to launch their imperialism ambition. You really think US is so concern about human right and freedom? Have you read history of Iran and Shah era? This regime is supported none other than mighty US.

Yes, Catalan shall free from Spain first. Oh wait. Didn't the mighty EU talks about freedom and human right and obviously Catalan makes their choice but is not given.

EU countries are allready the pinnacle of democracy and freedom,so,these rules can't ever be applied to them,they're immune by default.The Catalans are just some misguided,albeit very prosperous souls,while the Venezuelans are starving souls ,thanks to Maduro.See the difference? The rioting starving man is right,the rioting prosperous man is just a moron.

Back
Top Bottom