What's new

U.S. military begins testing ‘smart’ rifles

Still a lot smarter than the rest of the world's...And I speak from personal experience, unlike you who probably never left your province.

Sorry, it not Province, but Armchair!!

There are various factors which effect upon the accuracy of target.This includes some natural factors such as forces acting upon bullet rotation/velocity/direction which is shot from rifle such as earth's curvature,wind speed,coriolis effect as well as human errors such as miscalculations and jitters.
Indeed,upgradation of high tech,light weight rifles or other weapons do help us to get better performance from our soldiers.However,it cannot diminish the importance of upgradation of training courses as they help in enhancing skills,plus exposure to missions increases experiences thus human errors are reduced to some extent.Thus,if both important aspects are focused equally,then high performance and better accuracy from personnels will be expected.

-Regards

Last edited:
Yes, "patriot" because I was replying to this quote...

Aren't you a patriot who would take that risk of being shot at and killed in the defence of your country? If yes, don't you think others are as well?

yes I am willing to kill and/or get killed for my country, others surely are, I replied to the other post about soldiers being dumb with sarcasm that was not seen I guess, if being patriotic makes a guy dumb then yes most soldiers are dumb, mostly civilians having no clue about the military make such generalizations, the mistake a soldiers tendancy to follow orders as being stupid but when infact the opposite is true.....

Yes...YOU are. The subject is the rifle. You started the dick measuring contest back in post 9.

Yeah..That is funny considering back in the 20th century, I trained Egyptians, Saudis, and Turks. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, it turned out that the average US military NCO holds responsibilities as that of a Soviet captain. Today, the Chinese PLA is patterning itself after US, from the lowliest private to the highest general, in everything from dress to tactics to conducts. Other militaries send their people to US, not Canada or China, to train with our soldiers, sailors, and airmen.

It only show you have a comprehension problem of what I said in post 9. May be you are really dumb afterall and not just pretending.

As to you TRAINED....
It is the internet. You can say you are the King of the Martians and who would believe? I doubt you have ever got out of your cave. That's where the cold blooded reptiles reside.

The AR can shoot a target moving at 10 mph.
The maximum range is 750 yards !!!

This thing is just so effing awesome !!!

Whats wrong with these guys are they testing the range or hunting with the gun.
The range you see is just a depiction/animation of the distance.
They are hunting with the rifle. Its a promo video.

Why do we even need fleshy 'meatbag' when a single rifle is now more proven to be more competent than the soldier carrying it?

Copied or genuine..doesn't matter as long as the tools get the work done in the hands of a handy gunslinger or a deer hunter!
India's been managing quite well with the AKs bought from all other nations of the USSR except Russia, whereas we all know that Russia is the genuine design owner of the AKs. Besides, the versions of AKs that the Indians use have some advantages like light weight and fit for domestic ops.

Back
Top Bottom