What's new

U.S. may sanction Pakistani govt officials with ties to terrorists, NSC spokesman says

I was watching a Pakistani talkshow where the ISPR general did say that both the CENTCOM visitors and the American senators were offered to choose time and location of their choice to go instantly &verify American allegations of Pakistan running safe heavens and training facilities. (a statement in latest Power play show in ARY).

not sure why Americans didn't take up that offer . it is a very bold offer (or a claim in case someone chooses to deny it).
they should take the offer just in case its a bluff. Pakistanis cant just erase the traces of a camp or hideout in a short time. so even if ISPR is lying .. the USA can take it

I think ISPR has a very good opportunity at its hand.. it should invite CNN and FOX news correspondents in Pakistan and offer them to take them instantly to any place via helicopter if they can get the details from American Administration about alleged training centers or safe heavens anywhere in Pakistan's settled areas or along the tribal belt.
our Media is very bold and independent and is willing to put this claim and argument to rest.

Americans claim about Quetta shura and other safe heavens inside the settled areas of Pakistan (in addition to tribal areas). just share the locations with them and they can raid those places and provide live feed.
the least we can expect is that those alleged camps/ safe heavens will be abandoned and their occupants will flee and we can continue the exercise , never giving them a place to rest.

that aside, Americans have been deploying drones for over a decade in the tribal areas and I wonder why they have missed those so called safe heavens

if they are only targeting marriage ceremonies and normal trial people (just like they do time and again inside Afghanistan out of habit or constant mistakes) then there is a problem with drones operators .. not with Pakistan
Pushing India in Afghanistan . US want open Indian role in Afghan policy and Afghan govt. And India doesn't want that role ..

India doesn't want that role ..
No, they want that role as starter. But trust me, one blast in India from Taliban and they will be over and crying here and there lol.

No, they want that role as starter. But trust me, one blast in India from Taliban and they will be over and crying here and there lol.
I heard his speech , Trump wants only economic role from India in Afghanistan, not military. Imagine if 16 western nation can't control security situation in Afghanistan ...then what India can do ???

I heard his speech , Trump wants only economic role from India in Afghanistan, not military. Imagine if 16 western nation can't control security situation in Afghanistan ...then what India can do ???
Rona dhona? oh sorry no dhona no toilet in india only rona lol.

I was watching a Pakistani talkshow where the ISPR general did say that both the CENTCOM visitors and the American senators were offered to choose time and location of their choice to go instantly &verify American allegations of Pakistan running safe heavens and training facilities. (a statement in latest Power play show in ARY).

not sure why Americans didn't take up that offer . it is a very bold offer (or a claim in case someone chooses to deny it).
they should take the offer just in case its a bluff. Pakistanis cant just erase the traces of a camp or hideout in a short time. so even if ISPR is lying .. the USA can take it

I think ISPR has a very good opportunity at its hand.. it should invite CNN and FOX news correspondents in Pakistan and offer them to take them instantly to any place via helicopter if they can get the details from American Administration about alleged training centers or safe heavens anywhere in Pakistan's settled areas or along the tribal belt.
our Media is very bold and independent and is willing to put this claim and argument to rest.

Americans claim about Quetta shura and other safe heavens inside the settled areas of Pakistan (in addition to tribal areas). just share the locations with them and they can raid those places and provide live feed.
the least we can expect is that those alleged camps/ safe heavens will be abandoned and their occupants will flee and we can continue the exercise , never giving them a place to rest.

that aside, Americans have been deploying drones for over a decade in the tribal areas and I wonder why they have missed those so called safe heavens

if they are only targeting marriage ceremonies and normal trial people (just like they do time and again inside Afghanistan out of habit or constant mistakes) then there is a problem with drones operators .. not with Pakistan

Pakistan has discouraged and harrassed foreign journalists in the past. Why would anyone take you seriously now ?

I am talking about communicating Pakistani position effectively

For that you need someone effective. A leader. Who will be able to get himself on American television, it's been years since I've seen a Pakistani on CNN(Billo)/FOX/ABC/CBS/CSPAN(Musharraf).

Musharraf was an effective leader.

His sighting on CSPAN, there was a question about Pakistan's warming of relations with China. He responded we don't care about how you(Americans? or Indian) improve your relations with India why do you care about our bilateral relations?

But he'll forever be tarnished for the Nuclear Proliferation. He'd probably be a good surrogate to go on a media blitz.

The moment a single sanction is placed, is the moment that the US can kiss a victory in Afghanistan good bye.

So far, Trump is making the exact same mistake that Bush and Obama made, and expecting a different result; The definition of insanity. In fact, it seems he's doubling down on this madness.

This plan won't work, it never did in the past, it never will in the future.

Last edited:
The moment a single sanction is placed, is the moment that the US can kiss a victory in Afghanistan good bye.

So far, Trump is making the exact same mistake that Bush and Obama made, and expecting a different result; The definition of insanity. In fact, it seems he's doubling down on this madness.

This plan won't work, it never did in the past, it never will in the future.
Good analysis, bhai.

Even the spokesman for the ISI public relations said "whatever may come, let it come."

Good analysis, bhai.

Even the spokesman for the ISI public relations said "whatever may come, let it come."
Trumps threats of sanctions are all talk, and even in the off chance that they some how come, Trump will lose more than he gains. The US strategic planners are firmly against sanctioning Pakistan, and it has always been the politicians and political stooges that have tried to scapegoat Pakistan.

Good analysis, bhai.

invite RT, AL Jazera English, CCTV, BBC, Fox , CNN and whoever is interested and take them around on helicopters to places that are allegedly safe heavens. ask their correspondents to video live feed and show the reality if there is any truth in the allegations. since the American senators nor the American commanders took the offer of Pakistan army to make surprise visit on a place and time of their choosing inside Pakistan where they allege such safe heavens exist.

their drones and their satellites from the sky and their own agents on the ground can verify if anyone made last minute escape from the selected place and where they went. even a hasty escape will leave enough evidence to establish who were the occupants and will establish whether such allegations were true or false.

ISIS has established itself inside Afghanistan while the Northern Alliance thugs continue to smuggle out American money in the broad day light in suitcases laughing their heads out while Americans are bitching about Pakistan

invite RT, AL Jazera English, CCTV, BBC, Fox , CNN and whoever is interested and take them around on helicopters to places that are allegedly safe heavens. ask their correspondents to video live feed and show the reality if there is any truth in the allegations. since the American senators nor the American commanders took the offer of Pakistan army to make surprise visit on a place and time of their choosing inside Pakistan where they allege such safe heavens exist.

Utterly pointless and foolhardy exercise BECAUSE US intention is to use lie, propaganda and rhetoric to browbeat Pakistan into submission. US goal is not eliminating terrorism BUT using terror and propaganda against Pakistan to stall Pakistan becoming critical point for OBR and Eurasian integration. No amount of proofs and good deeds by Pakistan will be matter. So, anyone trying to satisfy US, is just helping US advance its browbeating plan.This type of old school thinking only allow US to amplify propaganda using their fake news networks.

Utterly pointless and foolhardy exercise BECAUSE US intention is to use lie, propaganda and rhetoric to browbeat Pakistan into submission. US goal is not eliminating terrorism BUT using terror and propaganda against Pakistan to stall Pakistan becoming critical point for OBR and Eurasian integration. No amount of proofs and good deeds by Pakistan will be matter. So, anyone trying to satisfy US, is just helping US advance its browbeating plan.This type of old school thinking only allow US to amplify propaganda using their fake news networks.
not talking about good deeds
our army is already fighting in the tribal areas regardless what the USA says.
I am talking about responding in the same social media and information (misinformation) warfare
these are the times where you have to be able to convey to everyone your point of view and staying mum and inactive is not an option.

I agree with what you are saying. Americns are talking out of their behinds. they have nothing against Pakistan regarding these safe heavens allegations otherwise they would have taken the offer of Pakistan army to raid such sites together. but they didnt.

this is all smokescreen for diversion from the domestic politics issue and persistent Indian lobbying

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom