What's new

U.S. Intel Says Russia Is Preparing 175,000 Troops For Ukraine Offensive - Forbes

The funniest part is after 100 times repeating "Russia is preparing to invade Ukraine" some people could really believe in this fake. And it does not matter that they spreading this fake 10 times a year since 2014. "This time is for real" - say they again and again.
The only way Russia will intervene in Ukrainian civil conflict is only if Ukraine start full scale war with People Republics - genocide. I am afraid this can happen during Olympics. Saakashvili attacked Ossetia during Olympic Games in 2008. In 2014 during Olympics in Sochi West started military phase of the coup (Maidan) in Ukraine.

Last edited:
The funniest part is after 100 times repeating "Russia is preparing to invade Ukraine" some people could really believe in this fake. And it does not matter that they spreading this fake 10 times a year since 2014. "This time is for real" - say they again and again.
The only way Russia will intervene in Ukrainian civil conflict is only if Ukraine start full scale war with People Republics - genocide. I am afraid this can happen during Olympics. Saakashvili attacked Ossetia during Olympic Games in 2008. In 2014 during Olympics in Sochi West started military phase of the coup (Maidan) in Ukraine.

Yes I believe the US has planned something for Ukraine and Taiwan during the Beijing Olympics. To provoke Russia and China.

Please Russia attack quickly and swiftly. Getting sick and tired of these speculative "Russia may be preparing to think about possibly invading Ukraine" headlines in the shitty western media

Back
Top Bottom