What's new

U.S. Flies B-52s Through China’s Expanded Air Defense Zone

BBC
27_221872_c3f25ab9f6f14fd.jpg

Hey Gambo, why you don't respond me? Stop talking about the irrevelant issue from 2001, we are almost in 2014 now.

Yes, we were deliberately provoking US and Japan by drawing that ADIZ, but we are now extremely disappointed, since we can't even have a tough challenge. US is now too chicken to provoke China.

Yeah, blame Obama and his paper tiger administration, i know your little heart is now broken.

Then, just watch how China will beat down that little US poodle AKA Japan, and don't get a heart attack next time.

Is that what American propaganda told you? :lol:

Anything to hide American humiliation I guess :lol:
I suppose it's much better to say you lost to trained Soviet pilots than losing to untrained Chinese pilots right?
The air combat ratio loss was at least 14-1 with the MIGs = 14.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air-to-air_combat_losses_between_the_USSR_and_U.S.
The Soviets flew planes that had Chinese or North Korean markings and were initially forbidden from speaking in Russian over the airwaves,[1] but the ban was soon lifted due to obvious problems of using Korean to communicate in critical battle situations.[2]
:lol:

I mean it's bad enough losing to a Chinese volunteer army armed with sticks and stones, but the best trained US pilots getting shot down by untrained Chinese pilots? That's even harder to swallow for the bruised and humiliated American ego :lol:
Is that what Chinese propaganda told you? I guess some lies must be created since the PLA have not done anything significant since the Korean War, other than run over unarmed students with tanks.

Last edited:
Is that what American propaganda told you? :lol:

Anything to hide American humiliation I guess :lol:
I suppose it's much better to say you lost to trained Soviet pilots than losing to untrained Chinese pilots right?

I mean it's bad enough losing to a Chinese volunteer army armed with sticks and stones, but the best trained US pilots getting shot down by untrained Chinese pilots? That's even harder to swallow for the bruised and humiliated American ego :lol:

He was an illegal alien from Vietnam, and always got looked down by the white Anglo-Saxons.

But one of his Viet brethren just beats him in a "who is dumber" contest.

3I1STHb.png

He was an illegal alien from Vietnam, and always got looked down by the white Anglo-Saxons.
This is exactly what I was waiting for. Once you have to resort to this, everyone know the Chinese crowd is out of credible arguments. But it does not take long for you guys to resort to this anyway. You have no experience. You are all conscript rejects. What else can you do?

Looks like your government disagrees with you with their clear declaration below.

"We reiterate that the purpose of China's approach is to defend national sovereignty and territorial airspace security, maintain the order of airspace flight, and is an effective exercise of our right of self defence," defence ministry spokesman Yang Yujun said in a statement.

Airlines 'must warn China' of flight plans over disputed islands | World news | theguardian.com
Read again. I translate that sentence to our meaning...

The purpose of setting an ADIZ is to protect our territorial airspace security (12 nautical miles from shore) by preventing foreign airplane from accidentally and/or intentionally heading toward our territorial airspace. If we did not have a warning system in place ahead of time, we would not know what is the intention of any aircraft or airplane approaching our border. Now do you understand?

No beef. I am a proponent of it. And if you want to learn, just go over to the Chinese defense sub-forum here. There is much to learn and you will thank me for it.
Give me a general review of it. I do not have the time to read everything.

This is exactly what I was waiting for. Once you have to resort to this, everyone know the Chinese crowd is out of credible arguments. But it does not take long for you guys to resort to this anyway. You have no experience. You are all conscript rejects. What else can you do?

Am i wrong? I just saw a WASP guy from USA calling you an inferior Mongoloid.

And don't call him a racist, his mindset represents the average WASP, since they created USA, of course they gonna see themselves superior to other people including you.

We oversea Chinese also get looked down by WASP, but at least we still have a strong prosperous China as our motherland, and what do you have? A backward Vietnam.

So don't get jealous of us. In the near future, you should thank a stronger China for pressing the WASP to treat you a little better as you are also an Asian, so keep hiding your head under the sand that WASP won't discriminate you won't change the reality.

Read again. I translate that sentence to our meaning...

The purpose of setting an ADIZ is to protect our territorial airspace security (12 nautical miles from shore) by preventing foreign airplane from accidentally and/or intentionally heading toward our territorial airspace. If we did not have a warning system in place ahead of time, we would not know what is the intention of any aircraft or airplane approaching our border. Now do you understand?

There are no accepted agreements on the creation of any ADIZ by any country regarding the CONTENTS of the rules that the ADIZ is supposed to enforce.

Here is the reason why China's ADIZ rules alarmed the region...

China's Air Defense Identification Zone: Impact on Regional Security | Center for Strategic and International Studies
China’s Aircraft Identification Rules make no distinction between aircraft flying parallel with China’s coastline through the ADIZ and those flying toward China’s territorial airspace.
Essentially, China is making no distinction between peaceful transit through an airspace that is shared by many who uses the same air corridor versus a genuinely unknown aircraft with unknown intentions.

Am i wrong?
Worse. You are a loser. You are on a military oriented forum but instead of realizing your place, which is an ignoramus about things military, you resort to cheap personal and racist attacks befitting your people and how they are raised. Congratulations.

More like too lazy.

Worse. You are a loser. You are on a military oriented forum but instead of realizing your place, which is an ignoramus about things military, you resort to cheap personal and racist attacks befitting your people and how they are raised. Congratulations.

No Gambo, you are the real loser, since you are the guy who refuses to face the reality.

When i talked the truth, you just get upset. You have a fragile mind, and i think you must have faced a lot of discrimination in your life experience, lol.

Many members pointing fingers on Chinese Air defense Capabilities:blah:. Exploiters Hold on:chilli:, few years back a Chinese Submarine approached US Aircraft carrier undetected. what about that? Now compare both these incidents and then pass comments on the capabilities. Simple.

I think some time countries are bound to not retaliate against these types of incidents, just to minimize the chances of major conflicts. that's why US takes the calculated risk.

No Gambo, you are the real loser, since you are the guy who refuses to face the reality.

When i talked the truth, you just get upset. You have a fragile mind, and i think you must have faced a lot of discrimination in your life experience, lol.
Truth? Do I deny that I am a Vietnamese-American? People here know that looooooong before you guys showed your racist selves here.

This is a military oriented forum. You guys think that you can just show up here and talk smack about China and get away with it. Lo and behold, it shocked the sh1t out of you that there are real military veterans here from all branches of the military and at least one of them have real combat experience (US Army). What do you have? Nothing but hot air. You guys made claims that defied experience, common sense, and even the laws of physics, then you found all your arguments challenged and even debunked to severe public humiliation. That is why my origin is so important to you. You need something to insult, as personal as possible, to make up for your own humiliation about your arrogance and ignorance at the hands of those who have real experience versus your hot air.

So do continue the way you are. This is a publicly accessible forum. All can see the real China via the way how her people are raised.

There are no accepted agreements on the creation of any ADIZ by any country regarding the CONTENTS of the rules that the ADIZ is supposed to enforce.

Here is the reason why China's ADIZ rules alarmed the region...

China's Air Defense Identification Zone: Impact on Regional Security | Center for Strategic and International Studies

Essentially, China is making no distinction between peaceful transit through an airspace that is shared by many who uses the same air corridor versus a genuinely unknown aircraft with unknown intentions.

More like too lazy.
Our government already stated that known flights that routinely fly in the zone will not be affect by the zone. As far as making the distinction, it was clear we will monitor and respond when we deem that unknown aircraft without known intention heading towards our territorial airspace.

Many members pointing fingers on Chinese Air defense Capabilities:blah:. Exploiters Hold on:chilli:, few years back a Chinese Submarine approached US Aircraft carrier undetected. what about that?
Yeah...Debunked many times here already.

Why didn't Chinese govt NOT understanding that their aggressive behaviour is making every neighbour to setup military power. In long term that will actually be a problem for China.

Mean while this is only going to help Japanese leadership.
Fine by me.

Our government already stated that known flights that routinely fly in the zone will not be affect by the zone. As far as making the distinction, it was clear we will monitor and respond when we deem that unknown aircraft without known intention heading towards our territorial airspace.
So you mean no need to do anything if unidentified object isnt heading to your mainland(?) or the disputed land ???

Why didn't Chinese govt NOT understanding that their aggressive behaviour is making every neighbour to setup military power. In long term that will actually be a problem for China.

Mean while this is only going to help Japanese leadership.
Fine by me.

So you mean no need to do anything if unidentified object isnt heading to your mainland(?) or the disputed land ???
YES, you got a brain!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom