What's new

U.S. Flies B-52s Through China’s Expanded Air Defense Zone

The PLAAF is still training its pilots...

Hainan Island incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you have an agile fighter collided with a lumbering four engines prop jobber...:D

You gotta admit, we humiliated the US when we captured the US spy plane and took it apart to examine it and then returned it in separate parts. The US was crying all along but we told them to cry harder.

Looks like your government disagrees with you with their clear declaration below.

"We reiterate that the purpose of China's approach is to defend national sovereignty and territorial airspace security, maintain the order of airspace flight, and is an effective exercise of our right of self defence," defence ministry spokesman Yang Yujun said in a statement.

Airlines 'must warn China' of flight plans over disputed islands | World news | theguardian.com

Only if it goes over Diaoyu island. Especially Japan .

This is supposed how China will get scared by those B52 bombers. :haha:

UbW6sje.jpg

You gotta admit, we humiliated the US when we captured the US spy plane and took it apart to examine it and then returned it in separate parts. The US was crying all along but we told them to cry harder.
Captured? Sure. The real humiliation is upon China. We routinely flew recon flights off the Chinese coast and off all things under a good flying day, a Chinese fighter collided with a lumbering four engines prop jobber and killed himself. What do you guys award your best pilots? Something called 'The Golden Shower' ? :lol:

No beef. I am a proponent of it. And if you want to learn, just go over to the Chinese defense sub-forum here. There is much to learn and you will thank me for it.

Hey Gambo, i suggest you should run for the US President in 2016, since this coward Obama administration can't even scramble an old empty B52 into China's ADIZ, let alone penetrating into China's air space and humiliating China. :omghaha:

Captured? Sure. The real humiliation is upon China. We routinely flew recon flights off the Chinese coast and off all things under a good flying day, a Chinese fighter collided with a lumbering four engines prop jobber and killed himself. What do you guys award your best pilots? Something called 'The Golden Shower' ? :lol:

We give them a video of the war where we crushed the US military :lol:
Motivational video, you know where our pilots humiliated US pilots in Mig valley.

We give them a video of the war where we crushed the US military :lol:
Motivational video, you know where our pilots humiliated US pilots in Mig valley.
One Photochop expert to another, right? :lol:

The real story was that MIGs with Chinese markings were flown by Soviet pilots. But hey...Your lie, tell it your way.

Is that what American propaganda told you? :lol:

Anything to hide American humiliation I guess :lol:
I suppose it's much better to say you lost to trained Soviet pilots than losing to untrained Chinese pilots right?

I mean it's bad enough losing to a Chinese volunteer army armed with sticks and stones, but the best trained US pilots getting shot down by untrained Chinese pilots? That's even harder to swallow for the bruised and humiliated American ego :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom