What's new

U.S. Flies B-52s Through China’s Expanded Air Defense Zone

YES, you got a brain!
Ok. Thank you for your certificate. But that was not needed.

It would have been better if you would have commented on what I write than on me. I am not so important ;)

Our government already stated that known flights that routinely fly in the zone will not be affect by the zone. As far as making the distinction, it was clear we will monitor and respond when we deem that unknown aircraft without known intention heading towards our territorial airspace.
Here are the crucial differences...

Defying China, U.S. bombers and Japanese planes fly through new air zone| Reuters
The new Chinese rules mean aircraft have to report flight plans to China, maintain radio contact and reply promptly to identification inquiries and bear clear markings of their nationality and registration.

Other countries including the United States, Japan and South Korea have similar zones but only require aircraft to file flight plans and identify themselves if those planes intend to pass through national airspace.
Spin all you want. The only thing it will do is make you dizzy.

@gambit : you americans are such a liars. :rofl:
Form the link you give
The flight by the B-52 bombers was part of a long-planned exercise, a U.S. military official said
why not accept it was just to show power ??? Nothing would have changed that.

T
The air combat ratio loss was at least 14-1 with the MIGs = 14.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air-to-air_combat_losses_between_the_USSR_and_U.S.

:lol:

Is that what Chinese propaganda told you? I guess some lies must be created since the PLA have not done anything significant since the Korean War, other than run over unarmed students with tanks.

Wikipedia? :rofl:

Did you edit Wikipedia just now or did you find an American propaganda link to slap a source on it? :lol:

The actual kill ratio was 5-1. That is 5 American fighters shot down for every Chinese fighter shot down. And that's being conservative, many people say the kill ratio was waaaay higher in favour of Chinese pilots. Why? Because there is no way that Chinese volunteer army would have been able to drive the US troops all the way back from the Yalu river to Seoul without shooting down practically every American plane. The US had waaaay more aircraft than China too. If the US had air dominance, China would have lost the war. But the fact that our pilots absolutely humiliated the American pilots gave our volunteer army freedom to crush the US 8th army.

Try harder, much much harder :coffee:

@gambit : you americans are such a liars. :rofl:
Form the link you give
why not accept it was just to show power ??? Nothing would have changed that.
We are strong with The Force. We can see many futures and once we see the one with US remaining supreme over the planet, we will take actions that will move the course of history towards that future.

Yeah...Debunked many times here already.

Larry Wortzel even confirmed that this incident actually did happen :lol:

But I'm sure you have waaaaay more knowledge and playstation experience to know that it's impossible, right? :lol:

Next step: USA will move an entire CVN group to that area and start a month long exercise involving the carriers flight wing :angel:

We are strong with The Force. We can see many futures and once we see the one with US remaining supreme over the planet, we will take actions that will move the course of history towards that future.
Thats not the answer of my question.

Even kids wont believe the timing of B-52 was planned earlier.
And we all know why did that happen.
USA is strong enough to accept that, it was intentional protest for what Chinese is doing is wrong.
Why say it was part of long planned exercise unless by long you mean few hours.

TThe actual kill ratio was 5-1. That is 5 American fighters shot down for every Chinese fighter shot down.
Yah...But then when we are often entertained with 'Chinese physics', why should 'Chinese world history' be any different: Absurd. :lol:

Larry Wortzel even confirmed that this incident actually did happen :lol:

But I'm sure you have waaaaay more knowledge and playstation experience to know that it's impossible, right? :lol:
The debunking was not about the event, but the interpretation of the event. I would tell you to get a clue about submarine operations but that would make your head explode.

Supreme over the planet? With a US economy that can't get off QE and low interest rates and with China 10 years away from overtaking the US economy along with everything else we have ALREADY overtaken the US in......:lol:

The only thing the US will remain supreme is in is getting overtaken by China on a regular basis.

Next step: USA will move an entire CVN group to that area and start a month long exercise involving the carriers flight wing :angel:
And that would be from last year's training operation and planning.

And that would be from last year's training operation and planning.

They are practising getting ready to get smacked by the DF-21D.

But of course it's never been tested and it's imaginary right? :lol:
Tell that to the US military planners. They should stop talking about imaginary weapons because Sherminator said it doesn't work.

Stealth planes cannot be shot down too, remember. IMPOSSIBLE! F-117 in Serbia was photoshopped too.

It would be interesting to see the Chinese response to this, or rather the lack of it.

It would be interesting to see the Chinese response to this, or rather the lack of it.

Some of the forum going population will have a mental break down, the Chinese government will condemn it and do nothing else, the wold will go on, once again reminded who's top dog in East Asia

Truth? Do I deny that I am a Vietnamese-American? People here know that looooooong before you guys showed your racist selves here.

This is a military oriented forum. You guys think that you can just show up here and talk smack about China and get away with it. Lo and behold, it shocked the sh1t out of you that there are real military veterans here from all branches of the military and at least one of them have real combat experience (US Army). What do you have? Nothing but hot air. You guys made claims that defied experience, common sense, and even the laws of physics, then you found all your arguments challenged and even debunked to severe public humiliation. That is why my origin is so important to you. You need something to insult, as personal as possible, to make up for your own humiliation about your arrogance and ignorance at the hands of those who have real experience versus your hot air.

So do continue the way you are. This is a publicly accessible forum. All can see the real China via the way how her people are raised.

Your playstation experience didn't come in too handy when J20blackdragon was debunking your claims point by point and publicly humiliating you and your supposed 'knowledge'. It was downright embarrassing watching you struggle against him with your 'professional' tag. If anything he should get the professional tag and you should withdraw. You got schooled boy.

You got waxed so hard that you had no other option but to resort to personal insults to massage your ego and preserve your reputation among your 'Sherminator' boys.

Hope those 'shanks' you got from your Indian buddies soothed that ego, that oughta help.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom