What's new

U.S. drone shot down in Pakistan

and this thread become about pakistan Vs . India (hend )

and who shout down that damn drone , Pakistan army or Taliban !? ( sorry I didn't read all posts ... )

Oh ! I never knew that the Ganja nawaz shareef is also a Brahmin thats why indians take his comments so seriously.:lol:
Ever seen your face in mirror? Nigga is word which commonly used for south indians in western nations, I guess you know that.

Actually nigger is a corruption of negra, originally latin but taken by North American colonist from the first Portugese slave traders, means "black"
(and nothing to do with Asians, applied to Africans)
(Used to live in Trier, an old Roman city. The old city gate, made of black stone, was called the "Porta Nigra")

Actually nigger is a corruption of negra, originally latin but taken by North American colonist from the first Portugese slave traders, means "black"
(and nothing to do with Asians, applied to Africans)
(Used to live in Trier, an old Roman city. The old city gate, made of black stone, was called the "Porta Nigra")
So Why prople of USA used that word for indians? Lol Black stone, I wonder that is used to bring that drone down.

indian general knows that.. why they talk about two front war and preparing for it
war is not a game for us,its for you only..and your action in past shows that clearly..like kargil..65 and 71.
our generals dont fight for time pass when they know that they wont get anything unlike yours.
when they do it then they do it like 71

and try kargil again.....and this time there wont be any U.S to save you

Why whats gonna happen? You gonna attempt to grow a pair for 'surgical strikes' again?? :lol:

Go back to playing video games kid. Real wars requires brains, there ain't any resets or cheat codes.

The wreckage of drones should not come in the hands of Taliban. Taliban are bigger threat than India. Taliban has no ability to fight with U.S or Pak army. Very few in numbers. But very dangerous and Taliban are also Blood sucker of civilians.
U.S.A should give drone technology to Pakistan to spy these Bastard Taliban and for more accurate target, Drones are helpful but don't know on the other hand why U.S.A is busy in talks with Taliban.

My story was for Pakistani Kids who always check other's IQ and don't learn from their own silly mistakes. Your country is being droned from years by other country. Show some IQ here.
:lol: and few indian claims that the Pakistani History begans from 1947.. First decide wat really happened then claim, Lol Confused indian.:lol:

Everybody , Indians & Pakistanis wish that the drone was downed by PA/PAF....for different reasons...lol

i hope your generals get this in mind that full scale war will sink them
and there will not be any cheat codes from US this time

we can teach u better from afghanistan

Basically you saying, "This time we will be scary! Very scary!"?

5th grade children can bully better than you, like I said....grow a pair first....Mr. Im gonna sink your army cuz me is beerrry scurry!! :o Its almost cute if coming from a 7 yr old.

My story was for Pakistani Kids who always check other IQ and don't learn from their own silly mistakes.

Light years ahead of the discussion kid, I know you with your silly diary of stories are a little slow...Mr. I learn from mistakes...

Basically you saying, "This time we will be scary! Very scary!"?

5th grade children can bully better than you, like I said....grow a pair first....Mr. Im gonna sink your army cuz me is beerrry scurry!! :o Its almost cute if coming from a 7 yr old.

yeah scary scary........we never had been aggressive and never will be until got provoked

The wreckage of drones should not come in the hands of Taliban. Taliban are bigger threat than India. Taliban has no ability to fight with U.S or Pak army. Very few in numbers. But very dangerous and Taliban are also Blood sucker of civilians.
U.S.A should give drone technology to Pakistan to spy these Bastard Taliban and for more accurate target, Drones are helpful but don't know on the other hand why U.S.A is busy in talks with Taliban.

Don't worry. Taliban have few facilities to build one.

Just get back to 64 years and you will come to know who is little baby!!! Hope you got it.

Now stay on topic.

Read the previous posts before replying smarty pants, Im calling the guy a baby the reason and I'm sure he is pissed off at his stupidity by now. You wana become a little baby with a scurry army too?

Yes it was a Vijay Diwas as we had pushed those b@stards behind the line from where they started.
Better stay on topic

I can prove you that you weren't able to push those people from where they had started but better leave it for another topic ...

Staying on topic is something you should tell your fellow Indians who were posting Kargil videos in US drones thread ...

I can prove you that you weren't able to push those people from where they had started but better leave it for another topic ...

Staying on topic is something you should tell your fellow Indians who were posting Kargil videos in US drones thread ...

Kargil videos in the US drone thread? Whats wrong with that? For an Indian - its on topic - the obsession is deep rooted and they simply cant help it yaar.......:no:

Kargil videos in the US drone thread? Whats wrong with that? For an Indian - its on topic - the obsession is deep rooted and they simply cant help it yaar.......:no:
Yeah , the obsession is psychological ... From the common Indian to the top brass of IA , it is simply hardwired ... I see living examples of that here every day ...

Yeah , the obsession is psychological ... From the common Indian to the top brass of IA , it is simply hardwired ... I see living examples of that here every day ...
"Media Infected Bharati" is a suit able term for them.;) Isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom