What's new

U.S. drone shot down in Pakistan

we cant have shot down a drone it must be a malfunction and if the taliban did it they are more equiped then i thought i coudnt have been easy just with a rocket launcher

man why are these indians talking about kargil or 65 or 71 what is wrong with these guys stay on the damn topic its about drones the word india shouldnt even be here its between usa and pakistan sheeesh guys get a life:p:P:P

Just read the post again that you have quoted of me and decide....

No one is interested in your silly little riddles, everything you have said so far is illogical just like your sig.

man why are these indians talking about kargil or 65 or 71 what is wrong with these guys

Paranoia
Obsession
SooPer PUwEr syndrome
Bad bollywood movies with fantasy victories
Telling others they live in a dream world
etc

Are the usual symptoms which lead to such behavior.

The taliban did not shoot down the drone. All they have is small arms and RPG's, none of which can reach drone altitudes. The drone operators aren't stupid enough to fly it inside the envelope of small arms fire over hostile territory.

It malfunctioned. Big deal.

predator-7.jpg

It's little more than a big model airplane. A Predator drone has a snowmobile engine, some GPS stuff, some cameras and sensors. If it was a Predator (98% likely) then it's no great loss. We can churn them out by the thousands if necessary.

The taliban did not shoot down the drone. All they have is small arms and RPG's, none of which can reach drone altitudes. The drone operators aren't stupid enough to fly it inside the envelope of small arms fire over hostile territory.

predator-7.jpg

It's little more than a big model airplane. A Predator drone has a snowmobile engine, some GPS stuff, some cameras and sensors. If it was a Predator (98% likely) then it's no great loss. We can churn them out by the thousands if necessary.

chogy,to feel good you guys always say this

you said the drone malfunctioned in iran too, but iran showed how wrong you were

so i guess you guys can live in a dream world

predator-7.jpg

chogy,to feel good you guys always say this

you said the drone malfunctioned in iran too, but iran showed how wrong you were

so i guess you guys can live in a dream world

Just read the post again that you have quoted of me and decide....

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

So this comment came from a troller or Think Tank that you have been designated for some purpose?

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Hope you will keep your words!!!

As you have posted this twice - i thought it better to reply just in case you post it for the third time.
Whether im a think tank or not - whats that got to do with your fellow countrymen trolling. Only people bearing the flags of your nation can troll to the extent of going from US drone been shot down to posting Kargil videos. Do you expect me to sit on the sidelines and watch your countrymen talk rubbish on OUR site? Why do you believe it is applausable for you chaps, supposedly guests on our site, to come and derail a thread to this extent.
Because ive become a think tank - doesnt change my mindset and who i am? I am a patriot and a loyal citizen of Pakistan that gets irritated of chaps like you talking waffle. Stop posting low quality rubbish and encouraging trolling.
Better to remain silent and everyone think you are a fool - than to open it and remove all doubt...

I am always amazed at how third rate militaries crow about getting a drone....shows they have no clue as to why one uses a drone...
Am not.

Technology:

- These drones have satellite communication links, which if they do not have satellites, the satellite comm technology is at best a reserve for when they do have their own satellites, else the components might as well serve as paperweights to impress the gullilbles.

- GPS. Even with their second rate technology level, commercial GPS devices can be easily adapted for their own military use.

- Stealth. The truth is that these drones are shaped with established low radar observability techniques to further enhance their small sizes, which already is sufficiently low radar observable. These guys think that by capturing fragments -- FRAGMENTS -- of the crashed one they can 'reverse engineer' any 'stealth' technology. They are wrong.

- Flight controls. The components are industrial grade electric servo motors. Nothing spectacular about them.

The reality is that these drones are completely commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technology for US, which for these guys is at least one generation above their COTS.

predator-7.jpg

What about technology theft to China.

STAY ON TOPIC, GENTS
It is high possibility Pakistan may have short down this plane because according to some sources Pakistan and America has made the deal with USA on certain areas and where Pakistan Army would ask them to do it but if they will try to enter into some other Area than Pakistan will short them down

The wreckage of drones should not come in the hands of Taliban. Taliban are bigger threat than India. Taliban has no ability to fight with U.S or Pak army. Very few in numbers. But very dangerous and Taliban are also Blood sucker of civilians.
U.S.A should give drone technology to Pakistan to spy these Bastard Taliban and for more accurate target, Drones are helpful but don't know on the other hand why U.S.A is busy in talks with Taliban.

Wake up and smell the coffee. U.S. will NOT give Pakistan Drone technology. U.S. gave India Civil Nuclear Deal and U.S.-India relations began in the 1990's while Pakistan, a friend of U.S. since Pakistan's independence, is still crying for a similar nuclear deal to this day.

Pakistan's best bet will be working with China to make Drone Technology. Get some ISI agents to grab this drone from Taliban and give it to China to make copies. Drone in Taliban hand is useless. They don't even know where U.S. is on the map, how will they know how to make good use of the captured drone. They are like cavemen, not intelligent at all but good fighters.

And Pakistan needs Drone Technology similar to the ones U.S. makes so all the enemies of Pakistan inside Pakistan can all be sent to hell.

Back
Top Bottom