What's new

U.S. commander: F-22 was shot down

No but until f22 has issues like posted here, they wont hv the xcuse to go 4 a more advancd jet...say f32.

now Pakistan going to get the plane which shot down RAPTOR

^^ Only happens in China :lol:

Up until now, not one Chinese member commented on this thread, do you have any evidence that the people are gullible. So far, I only see Endians being stupid enough to believe garbage, how many Indian idiots have been fooled by falsified reports of the Tejas current affairs to date? Countless, think straight next time you decide to troll.

Up until now, not one Chinese member commented on this thread, do you have any evidence that the people are gullible. So far, I only see Endians being stupid enough to believe garbage, how many Indian idiots have been fooled by falsified reports of the Tejas current affairs to date? Countless, think straight next time you decide to troll.

REPORTED TO MOD

No offenses but ur name sounds like Afro-Chinese!! :china::china: stop listening too much to Kyne West :lol::lol: he loves fish sticks but he isn't a gay fish:D:D:D

No offenses but ur name sounds like Afro-Chinese!! :china::china: stop listening too much to Kyne West :lol::lol: he loves fish sticks but he isn't a gay fish:D:D:D

whatever you think of his usage of language, his statement is non-the-less quite true, this is clearly fake and you dont see chinese member flaunting this cause we know its not true

Back
Top Bottom